887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Maninder said:

I was thinking you haven’t said any thing from few days where is Stella 

many congrats enjoy the freedom from stress 👍🏻

Honestly, I was actually a bit upset and couldn't speak up anymore. As everyone knows, the wait on this mentally exhausting and we had a mental dip regarding the whole visa process. The comments on this forum last week regarding the latest grants, and the lack of grants didn't help either of course. We need to keep strong and stay strong together. If we start to doubt this forum, it can create a mental breakdown for some here. I do feel that a few of us are at their last breath sometimes. We just need to keep strong together. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

We have received our golden email today!

Direct grant 11 November 2019

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

Thanks guys! For putting up with me, in my good and in my bad days. I'll stick around for a little longer because there are a few people that I truly wish to see them posting their grants also here! My fingers and toes are crossed for you all. Good luck! 

Congratulations, Finally the wait comes to an end.  Best wishes for everything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Honestly, I was actually a bit upset and couldn't speak up anymore. As everyone knows, the wait on this mentally exhausting and we had a mental dip regarding the whole visa process. The comments on this forum last week regarding the latest grants, and the lack of grants didn't help either of course. We need to keep strong and stay strong together. If we start to doubt this forum, it can create a mental breakdown for some here. I do feel that a few of us are at their last breath sometimes. We just need to keep strong together. 

Completely understand I’ll complete my 13 years on 19 feb next year in the country without the residency and my wife is daily upset about what we are going through hope this vicious circle ⭕️ finishes for us and many others in our shoes 

mate please treat your self and family u deserve it 🍺 😃 

• Thanks 1

Hi

Congrats to all members who have already received The Grant.

I never received any generic email.

Application Date - 1st Aug 2018 , Not a single contact from Department.

1. Shall I ring them ? OR 

2.From IMMI Account > Help and Support > Client Feedback > ... >Visa > "SUGGESTION" radio button > Submit form?

3. .From IMMI Account > Help and Support > Client Feedback > ... >Visa > "COMPLAINT" radio button  > Submit form?

Which Path shall I follow out of 3.

Please guide

Thank You

1 hour ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

Thanks guys! For putting up with me, in my good and in my bad days. I'll stick around for a little longer because there are a few people that I truly wish to see them posting their grants also here! My fingers and toes are crossed for you all. Good luck! 

Big Congrats mate. Finally your dreams come true. Go for long weekend.  Forget everything. Enjoy your freedom. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

Congratulations 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

It's your time mate!!! Congratulations. Finally you got yours, thanks you So much! Enjoy!!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

Fantastic news

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

Congratulations!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stellajane said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Applied 28 august 2018

Family of 4 

CO Wilson

So happy for you ... 🙂 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, FAYZ said:

35B48DAC-476B-4F3E-8673-B9005DAE2095.png

In my opinion Australian govt need 887 applicants to stay in regional area itself.In one hand They keep on delaying our application ..In other hand we involve in more commitments and stay here itself...it’s a psychological move😊

Any way we all will get the Trophy 🏆 one day....Let’s hope the best 👍