887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

39 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

I wonder, how much time does it take from CO to assess one application and review all documents uploaded?

does it make sense to take 6 month or more to get back and recheck the application again?

something really wrong in that matter.

They must be doing multitasking that's why ....

23 hours ago, Skaur said:

Yes you have to apply for each applicant however you can include all family members in one application and fees is around $150 can't remember exactly how much. I applied through agent but you can apply through your immi account. I got my visa next day after application for 3 members 

Thank you very much Skaur

• Like 1

I wish everyone speedy grants... However, lately some people really judgemental on some cases. We all are on same sailing on same boat, highly dependent on wind ( Home affair department).... Sailors skills are put on limit if wind is against....anyhow point is if someone shows screen shot as well, not sure how much it will motivate people waiting who applied before...
If you see in Oct months much of backlog got cleared, which are good indicators...
Let's stay with each other positively, we all will reach to shore....
It's really great people who got PR are still their to help n given ear n eyes to people who are waiting.....

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I only wish they can swap the 190 team with us , I am seeing countless 190 grants everyday from multiple agents 
I know it's frustrating.... Is there any way if we can get data 887 vs 190/189 grants n processing time from somewhere.....

43 minutes ago, Ashi said:

I wish everyone speedy grants... However, lately some people really judgemental on some cases. We all are on same sailing on same boat, highly dependent on wind ( Home affair department).... Sailors skills are put on limit if wind is against....anyhow point is if someone shows screen shot as well, not sure how much it will motivate people waiting who applied before...
If you see in Oct months much of backlog got cleared, which are good indicators...
Let's stay with each other positively, we all will reach to shore....
It's really great people who got PR are still their to help n given ear n eyes to people who are waiting.....

If you say this, does it mean you are judgemental as well? Which i have my own opinion on some cases and feel like to speak out my own opinion?

If you say this, does it mean you are judgemental as well? Which i have my own opinion on some cases and feel like to speak out my own opinion?
Off couse you can share you opinion mate, you are very much integral part of this forum.

• Like 2

Sooo catch me up guys😂, what’s happening. My friend who applied in August has texted me today and told she got her PR in October. I applied in October 2018. Just got one email which was i guess automatic email from system requested to renew the police check which I provided again. 
Any idea how long ll it take now?  

• Like 1