887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi there, as I have already filed up for my 887 , but the only concern is I m on the medication for epilepsy. And I m seizure free for last 10 yrs . Can I generate hap I’d or wait for the CO. Which is a pain .need some advice.

Edited by Maan

17 minutes ago, Maan said:

Hi there, as I have already filed up for my 887 , but the only concern is I m on the medication for epilepsy. And I m seizure free for last 10 yrs . Can I generate hap I’d or wait for the CO. Which is a pain .need some advice.

If you had your medical done at 489 time then don't need it

@Skaur no examination required.

Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

19 minutes ago, Maan said:

@Skaur no examination required.

Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

Usually they don't ask medical for anyone with this message unless they have any concerns with your medicare claims 

Can someone help me here pls: I am half way through to online 887 application. Got confused where to add my parents, brothers & sisters. Should I be adding them in Non-accompanying members OR other family members. They are all overseas & no intention to migrate. I think my children will go under Accompanying members, right? 

26 minutes ago, Soni said:

My 52 PAYSLIPS + Bank Statements is way above the required file size, what is the best software to lower the file size to upload for 887 visa application?

Try Scan with medium level quality with low resolution, each file won't turn more than 100-150kb, I have made 52 payslips in one file which sums up around 4mb. Thanks

1 hour ago, Satish said:

Try Scan with medium level quality with low resolution, each file won't turn more than 100-150kb, I have made 52 payslips in one file which sums up around 4mb. Thanks

Hi @Satish, I did not scan, I downloaded payslips/bank statements online & merged them together. I was thinking of compressing files, will immigration accept compressed documents?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Soni said:

Hi @Satish, I did not scan, I downloaded payslips/bank statements online & merged them together. I was thinking of compressing files, will immigration accept compressed documents?

No mate, they won't. Save the files as .pdf and reduce the size, you can find some free apps online. 

Edited by Guil
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sathi said:

Can someone help me here pls: I am half way through to online 887 application. Got confused where to add my parents, brothers & sisters. Should I be adding them in Non-accompanying members OR other family members. They are all overseas & no intention to migrate. I think my children will go under Accompanying members, right? 

Don't add any family member who is not in your application.

Hi guys, we got the direct grant today!

Applied date: 16/09/2018

Granted: 13/12/2019

CO Adam

Family of 2

Thank you so much for everyone in the forum, sharing their experiences, thoughts and suggestions! really appreciate all of your kind help.

I wish all of you to get your grant as soon as possible!

Cheers!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3