887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 5/8/2020 at 7:16 PM, Don79 said:

Hi Serry, was your wife's IELTS within 3 years, when the CO approved your PR ?

Hi Mate, my wife had appeared for IELTS again in Jan 2019 just before applying 887. 

If someone has got IELTS before 489, then definitely it will expire before getting 887 because at present no one is getting 887 granted in 7-8 months from applied date. 

Hi Friends,

I would like to know from all my friends here who have got their PR:

Are we entitled for any benefit from Centrelink? 

I haven't lost my job due to Corona. But my wife has lost and she has started her job in Oct 2019.

I have a 6 year old son.

We are going to apply for Normal Medicare card in next couple of days.

Best of luck to all my friends who are in the queue. 🏋️

Edited by serry

9 minutes ago, serry said:

Hi Friends,

I would like to know from all my friends here who have got their PR:

Are we entitled for any benefit from Centrelink? 

I haven't lost my job due to Corona. But my wife has lost and she has started her job in Oct 2019.

I have a 6 year old son.

We are going to apply for Normal Medicare card in next couple of days.

Best of luck to all my friends who are in the queue. 🏋️

We don't have to apply for Medicare card again, it will be sent before your current one expires

33 minutes ago, JOGC said:

We don't have to apply for Medicare card again, it will be sent before your current one expires

Someone has posted here that after Grant we need to go to Centrelink to apply for Normal green medicare card. 

On 5/8/2020 at 6:09 PM, Gagandeep Singh said:

********************Good News ******************

I got Pre-Grant Email today because my family is stuck offshore  due to Covid-19 and this is the very first contact Department has made to me regarding this case.

Application applied 1st September 2018

family of Four

everything was up to date like PCC and everything

Last complaint was on Five days ago.

Thank You and best of luck to all of you for your Files.

Hi ,

congratulations, when you say pre grant that means you are stuck 

overseas, so that means after applying 887 you can go outside australia and they wont deny to give you PR. I mean you dont have to be specifically in Australia in those processing times, You are required only when they give decision and in case if you are outside australia they will give pre grant and inform you to come to Australia

On 5/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, PMA said:

Thank you for your advise.

on stat dec under the BEFORE ME who should sign (JP or non relative).

Also we submit the medical when we apply 489 visa for everyone. I don not understand that Bupa medical doctors. How we send that Stat Dec to Bupa Medical doctors. Please advise .

Thank you 

On the top non relative pr or citizen person with address and occupation then under before me jp sign. You don't need to send you can show him at time of medical but if you already done medical at the time of 489 you don't need it 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:40 PM, sislam said:

Hi @28-09-18 do i need to use state (https://nt.gov.au/__data/assets/word_doc/0011/167933/statutory-declaration.docx) statutory declaration  or commonwealth one .

Only if co ask medical for your kid and appearance of your kid is changed from passport pic if you already done medical in489 you don't need it 

• Like 1

Hi,

I have applied 887 visa on 19th April,2019. My baby was born on 24th October,2019. I have some query.

1. I have uploaded her birth certificate, Bangladeshi Birth registration and GP referral letter mentioning her good health and growing condition. Due to Corona, her passport stuck in Bangladesh and could not get it. Embassy have no idea when Bd passport office will open and will get her passport. 

2. Should I upload and fill form 1022 without passport?

3. Should I ask in complain and feedback section to create Hap ID for her or wait for CO? May be HAP ID also needs passport number. I have seen that some Co's are ok with Gp referral letter only.

Edited by bornil

4 hours ago, Dee said:

Post lots of grants today please 

Morning Everyone, 

I have  received  my golden email this morning.,  PR GRANTED 

I can't believe today is my lucky day to announce that we have got PR today.

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

2. First contact on 22/01/2020 asking current employment, wife's medical and bank statements- I had provided all these documents before  except my wife's medical which was done during 489 application and got asked again. CO Regina.

3. Blessed with the baby in Feb, got 489 and BVA for my son on 3.04.2020.

4. Another request from CO Katherine on 30.04.2020 asking for my new born son's medical and his passport (which I was waiting from the embassy to send it to me) - submitted above documents on 05.05.2020

PR granted today on 11.05.2020 (my 489 was going to expire tomorrow)

Finally My PR granted, and the case officer is LISA.

All the best to everyone who is waiting for their golden email and more than happy to answer any queries here.

Thank you, god bless you all for sharing your knowledge and expertise here with members. 

Edited by Andy.L
  • Like 11

Morning Everyone, 
I can't believe It's my lucky today to announce that we have got PR today.
1. Applied on 4/10/2018.
2. First contact on 22/01/2020 asking current employment, wife's medical and bank statements- I had provided all these documents before  except my wife's medical which was done during 489 application and got asked again. CO Regina.
4. Another request from CO Katherine on 30.04.2020 asking for my new born son's medical and his passport (which I was waiting from the embassy to send it to me) - submitted above documents on 05.05.2020
Finally My PR granted officer is LISA.
All the best to everyone who is waiting for their golden email and more than happy to answer any queries here.
Thank you, god bless you all for sharing your knowledge and expertise here with members. 

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

congrats

5 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

Congrats