14 hours ago, Julies450 said:

Silent Follower 

VISA GRANT

DATE APPLIED 27.02.2019

FAMILY OF 3 U.K 

DIRECT GRANT 

CO THERESA 

😊🥳😊🥳😊

Congrats. CO Theresa is really good, never asks irrelevant Documents. My direct grant was also processed by Theresa. Lisa and Wilson are also doing good job.....

CO makes a difference to get a direct grant.... Depends on the luck

6 minutes ago, agk said:

Granted

03/03/2019 applicant. Family of 2 , 489 family sponsered. 
thanks to all in this form 

congrats.

just few questions?

are u living in melbourne (i guessed as u r family sponsered)?

is it a direct grant or u had to provide any additional documents?

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

No, There is no mention on the official website. I know friends who came from overseas who had the visa without proving their English ability. It is just stupid co who may be working on different types of visa and made this request by mistake

So should we wait for CO to ask for ielts for primary applicant or just give it meanwhile we are waiting?

3 minutes ago, Charizard said:

So should we wait for CO to ask for ielts for primary applicant or just give it meanwhile we are waiting?

Me and my wife (dependent) are preparing for ielts just in case CO ask for english test. so i would suggest to prepare urself.

also dont know if primary appllicant (if asked for ielts) has to prove functional english or higher?

1 minute ago, Hans said:

Me and my wife (dependent) are preparing for ielts just in case CO ask for english test. so i would suggest to prepare urself.

also dont know if primary appllicant (if asked for ielts) has to prove functional english or higher?

you can't even take a test these day. They get cancelled even if you able to book. They shouldn't be asking for English form primary applicant. And what about the cost we have to bare up due to their delays ?

On 5/10/2020 at 9:23 PM, serry said:

Someone has posted here that after Grant we need to go to Centrelink to apply for Normal green medicare card. 

No, we don't need to re-apply. Just make sure they have your updated address in immi. I have been using my interim card without any issue (it is still valid). My friend got their permanent Medicare card automatically without re-applying.

Cheers