887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

59 minutes ago, Kreepaparajul said:
On 5/13/2020 at 5:31 AM, Shanjay1 said:

Is anyone with case officer Lisa??  Is she still working.

I am and a couple other people too. There have been a few grants this week that have been given by her.... hoping she picks up our files again asap!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

Congrats bro Did you provide any English certificate or ielts and your 489 is from overseas or you study here

I did my masters in Australia. Just provided the certificates.  And for the secondary applicant I submitted a document from her college saying that medium of instruction was English.

• Like 1

Hi, I have a stupid question- is 887 application contacted in time order? I mean, if Mar application was granted, it means all applications before that were contacted may not granted pending additional documents being requested? Or just cherry picking and not based on time order?

Hi, I have a stupid question- is 887 application contacted in time order? I mean, if Mar application was granted, it means all applications before that were contacted may not granted pending additional documents being requested? Or just cherry picking and not based on time order?

Mostly in time order. Most of the 2018 applicants already got contacted and requested for additional docs. But some Jan and Feb applicants have not been contacted yet.