887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I applied 13/03/2019 And I’m main applicant
today Co sent email And ask Ielts for me and my wife also while that 489 she was main applicant with each band 7 or more..
what i do guys?
Co’s name is: Andrej

If you are the secondary in 489 then you need to provide functional English for 887 application.

Please check the list of functional proof:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

9 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If you are the secondary in 489 then you need to provide functional English for 887 application.

Please check the list of functional proof:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

In 489 i submit my ielts and now need taking an exam again?? Main applicant no need to ielts i saw before in this page

Hello, 

For who took their direct grants. Did they assign a CO to your application and the status of your application changed to under process then changed to finilized.  Or you just received your direct grant and application status changed from received to finalized directly?.

28 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

today Co sent email And ask Ielts for me and my wife also while that 489 she was main applicant with each band 7 or more..

what i do guys?

14 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

In 489 i submit my ielts and now need taking an exam again?? Main applicant no need to ielts i saw before in this page

May be its because the main applicant is different in both the applications (In 489 your wife was main and in 887 you are). Now as a main applicant, you have to provide functional English proof. Moreover, the validity must have expired by now of both applicants IELTS certificates.

10 hours ago, Jessi said:

Congrats ,who was the case officer ?

1 hour ago, root said:

I don't understand why they ask this. Who was the primary applicant in 489

Seems like some case officer are so dumb 😊

Same applicant was the primary applicant in 489 too. 

hi guys I will apply for my 887.my ielts still have validity upto 14th October but I will apply on September.I am the main applicant. should I upload my ielts score.when CO will open my file ielts will be expired. question is again CO will ask for ielts???  489 ielts was overall 7 and I got 489state nomination 

2 hours ago, Ali39 said:

what i do guys?

This is intentional to delay the processing and we have seen this trend when they are about to update the processing time

Better to raise an complaint...

6 hours ago, Dee said:

Hey Guys- got it got it

applied on March 12, 2019

got it today May 14, 2020

CO Nikhila

Congrats Dee, just a quick run through ? Did you apply English language requirement docs (IELTS functional or Degree) certificates for primary applicant ? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uetian said:

@Jan 2019 Congratulations for the grant.

Just wondering how did you organise kids medical beforehand? Did you request for HAPID yourself? If yes, can you please let me know how to obtain it?

Thanks for your help.

Hi ,

I created HAP ID under 189 Subclass in my immi account under health declaration .

After medical done I attached my Child s medical exams receipt to applications in immi account and made  a cover letter saying

To Case Officer,

Department of homeaffairs

Dear sir/Madam,

My Child  ( insert your child name)has done medical check on date ( insert date) with this (HAP ID number) and medical  exams receipt is attached on the following page .

Thank you .

Yours sincerely,

Yours name ( Main Applicant)

Regards,

3 hours ago, Ali39 said:

what i do guys?

You applied 489 onshore or offshore 

3 hours ago, rahul_123 said:

nov 2018 , co Rajani, waiting...looks like she love to play with other lives by keeping them on hold

March, 2019 people are getting approved ... !!!!!

I’m happy for their grant ... But why 2018 people are ignored !!!!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jasmine said:

Hello, 

For who took their direct grants. Did they assign a CO to your application and the status of your application changed to under process then changed to finilized.  Or you just received your direct grant and application status changed from received to finalized directly?.

Direct grant status usually not change to "under process" but changed straight away from "received" to "finalized"

2 hours ago, sislam said:

hi guys I will apply for my 887.my ielts still have validity upto 14th October but I will apply on September.I am the main applicant. should I upload my ielts score.when CO will open my file ielts will be expired. question is again CO will ask for ielts???  489 ielts was overall 7 and I got 489state nomination 

any idea guys.... on my scenario 

1 hour ago, DVR said:

Congrats Dee, just a quick run through ? Did you apply English language requirement docs (IELTS functional or Degree) certificates for primary applicant ? 

I am primary applicant and I did not provide anything but we did provide for my husband and daughter who turned 18 while waiting for PR as they were secondary applicants.

• Thanks 1