887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone,

I am a 489 visa holder who has applied for 887 visa in May 2020.

We are expecting our first baby in a few months and I am in the process of compiling documentation to add new born to our 887 visa application.

I am filling up form 1022. Can I know what I should include for question 12 in this form "Client number or file number issued to you by the Department (if known)"

Also with form 1022 do I just need to submit new borns birth certificate and a letter mentioning that I have applied for passport for new born from home country.

Is there anything else I need to submit, is there anything else I need to do

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

6 hours ago, Kashey said:

Good Morning Friends .

Just wondering if anyone have idea how to get faster appointment for child medical for 887 visa from Bupa . because when booking online through website its shown next available appointment in September 2020.

Cheers

Hi Kashey,

You may call to Sonic Health plus and they will arrange an appointment suitable to your situation.

21 hours ago, Mandy said:

Hi guys i am mandy i was applied my 887 februry 2018  i m still in waiting ....now i m stuck in india last month i have submit new afp and indian pcc and ielts score ...pls help me what i do now???t

That does't matter, you should be eligible for pregrant at least. Haven't you called them and checked ? 

19 minutes ago, jasmin FR said:

Status of my application is further assessment and my case officer asked for police clearance from my home country which I provided today. However, I cannot see any action button on my screen.

Does anyone has same situation?

whe did u apply?

1 hour ago, jasmin FR said:

Status of my application is further assessment and my case officer asked for police clearance from my home country which I provided today. However, I cannot see any action button on my screen.

Does anyone has same situation?

I have also status of further assessment after submitting the req docs since last week. Hope will be all right.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:36 AM, Kashey said:

Good Morning Friends .

Just wondering if anyone have idea how to get faster appointment for child medical for 887 visa from Bupa . because when booking online through website its shown next available appointment in September 2020.

Cheers

Please call them and thy would usually reschedule it. If you in Adelaide .. then plz visit Bupa in CBD or Norwood and thy would be able to help you. 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:06 AM, Kashey said:

Good Morning Friends .

Cheers

Bupa is all full. I've to communicate with them about a friend's parents medical and there were no dates till late September. 

22 hours ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

I am a 489 visa holder who has applied for 887 visa in May 2020.

We are expecting our first baby in a few months and I am in the process of compiling documentation to add new born to our 887 visa application.

I am filling up form 1022. Can I know what I should include for question 12 in this form "Client number or file number issued to you by the Department (if known)"

Also with form 1022 do I just need to submit new borns birth certificate and a letter mentioning that I have applied for passport for new born from home country.

Is there anything else I need to submit, is there anything else I need to do

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi mate,

”File number can be seen in your 489 visa grant letter.

Intially Submit

1.Form 1022

2.Baby’s birth certificate 

3.Parent’s visa grant letters 

Your will get the 489 visa and bridging visa for the baby within 3-7 days. Submit the baby’s passport once you get it. Your baby’s passport will be linked to your baby’s visa within 1 month. You can check it in VEVO.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:36 AM, Kashey said:

Good Morning Friends .

Cheers

Call Bupa directly.They can help you. When did you apply mate? Did they request you the medical even after submitting GP letter?

Hi all

I applied my 887 visa on 23rd January 2020 and today on 27th July my case officer officer requested for functional english evidence. I got my PTE result today. But I got 31,38,43,28. Overall score is 37. I don't know whether I got desired score.

4 minutes ago, Raj881 said:

Hi all

I applied my 887 visa on 23rd January 2020 and today on 27th July my case officer officer requested for functional english evidence. I got my PTE result today. But I got 31,38,43,28. Overall score is 37. I don't know whether I got desired score.

its enough for functional English. who was the CO please?

Edited by MMM

4 minutes ago, Raj881 said:

Hi all

Yes it is ok.website said need overall 30