887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Hope2020 said:

Hi mate,

”File number can be seen in your 489 visa grant letter.

Intially Submit

1.Form 1022

2.Baby’s birth certificate 

3.Parent’s visa grant letters 

Your will get the 489 visa and bridging visa for the baby within 3-7 days. Submit the baby’s passport once you get it. Your baby’s passport will be linked to your baby’s visa within 1 month. You can check it in VEVO.

Thanks so much,

So once I do this the in addition to getting 489 and bridging visa for new born the new born will also be added to our 887 visa application?

Also on form 1022 I will just include under question 14 under "new correct details" the below

BIRTH OF NEW BORN CHILD AFTER SUBMISSION OF 887 VISA APPLICATION

FAMILY NAME OF NEW BORN: XXXXXX

GIVEN NAME OF NEW BORN: XXX    XXXXX
DATE OF BIRTH: XX MONTH 2020

Do I have to add the details of new born under question 13 "Details of other applicants"

Thanks so much

3 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Thanks so much,

So once I do this the in addition to getting 489 and bridging visa for new born the new born will also be added to our 887 visa application?

Also on form 1022 I will just include under question 14 under "new correct details" the below

BIRTH OF NEW BORN CHILD AFTER SUBMISSION OF 887 VISA APPLICATION

FAMILY NAME OF NEW BORN: XXXXXX

GIVEN NAME OF NEW BORN: XXX    XXXXX
DATE OF BIRTH: XX MONTH 2020

Do I have to add the details of new born under question 13 "Details of other applicants"

Thanks so much

Don’t worry mate! Issuing bridging visa for baby means the baby is added to the 887 application. You can see the baby’s details in the Immiaccount under your 887 application.

In Q14 you can add the place of birth as well.

In Q13 Add only the existing visa applicants. In your case, Add the partner details.

25 minutes ago, MMM said:

its enough for functional English. who was the CO please

My co is Lisa..I send you a screenshot which is mentioned on home affairs website.i only have 2 marks less in writing otherwise all above 30 .my overall total is 37.. please help me 

IMG_20200727_105101.jpg

25 minutes ago, Raj881 said:

My co is Lisa..I send you a screenshot which is mentioned on home affairs website.i only have 2 marks less in writing otherwise all above 30 .my overall total is 37.. please help me 

IMG_20200727_105101.jpg

sorry, for IELTS, it mentions average 4.5, but for pte, it says 30 for each band. I am afraid u need to take another exam

1 hour ago, Raj881 said:

Hi all

I applied my 887 visa on 23rd January 2020 and today on 27th July my case officer officer requested for functional english evidence. I got my PTE result today. But I got 31,38,43,28. Overall score is 37. I don't know whether I got desired score.

Didn't you upload any English language confirming letter from the university/college ? 

9 minutes ago, Raj881 said:

No, I was not student here. On 489 My wife was primary applicant. On 887 I am the primary applicant. I am bus driver. 

Cool, that is fine. All the best for your next attempt.

On a side note, you don't have to study here, if your wife was an oversea's degree holder and if you can provide a letter from the uni, that is fine.

2 minutes ago, DVR said:

Cool, that is fine. All the best for your next attempt.

On a side note, you don't have to study here, if your wife was an oversea's degree holder and if you can provide a letter from the uni, that is fine.

Thank you 👍

Just worried as I am currently stuck in India with family due to travel restrictions. Can you plz clarify me what would be the process of granting visa like I can get pre grant or what?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Raj881 said:

Hi all

I applied my 887 visa on 23rd January 2020 and today on 27th July my case officer officer requested for functional english evidence. I got my PTE result today. But I got 31,38,43,28. Overall score is 37. I don't know whether I got desired score.

It is good to see the queue is moving .. Now sure how many applicants are in January 2020

9 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

Hi Everyone

Please help me in my query

How can i make PDF of payslips , any one suggests software, which makes not too big files, a genuine sized files

What is the best way to send docs to my agent? 

Thanks in advance

Combine pdf (https://combinepdf.com/)

use above link for merge multiple files into one document. Even you can use the same website for compress the PDF documents. 

email to your agent. 25 MB is the limit. You can send multiple emails.

1 hour ago, Tejas said:

Got CO about 4.37pm got email and asked for documents payslips again and rental history again.

Applied on 19/01/2020

Wow congratulations! Just one step away!

but I always got confused why the COs just kept missing the documents...