887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, Sunit said:

Yes you can combine two jobs, I also done that and got my PR,

Since i get my payslips fortnightly i can calculate fuel station+taxi hours which will give me total of 70 or more hours fortnightly  but then i can manage only 26 payslips for fortnight then i have to discard some of the weeks i did more then 35 hours since i get payslips fortnightly. For better understanding i am uploading my 887 visa work sheet if any one can suggest me whether it is good enough to lodge my application.Please advise and  i appreciate  it

887 work sheet.xlsx

Hi guys,

I have contacted immi today again after my unsuccessful complaint on Friday. On Friday they got back to me saying that I am still within the timeframe advertised online. Today I send a message asking them to rectify the mistake, as I have been waiting for almost 16 months and the timeframe is 12-14 months. 🙂 I received a very stern reply, saying that basically it makes no difference whether I am within processing time or not. My case is closed forever and none of my further queries will be answered:

"The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to further feedback on this matter. We have now closed this case."

😞  THE END. 😄 😄 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

I have contacted immi today again after my unsuccessful complaint on Friday. On Friday they got back to me saying that I am still within the timeframe advertised online. Today I send a message asking them to rectify the mistake, as I have been waiting for almost 16 months and the timeframe is 12-14 months. 🙂 I received a very stern reply, saying that basically it makes no difference whether I am within processing time or not. My case is closed forever and none of my further queries will be answered:

"The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to further feedback on this matter. We have now closed this case."

😞  THE END. 😄 😄 

What the hell they dont have the right to say that hire a lawyer and sue them haha

• Haha 1

Hi guys i just checked my immi account it says application finalized visa granted. Applied on 12 jan 2018 

further documentation 19 july submitted on 16 August 

grant 15 jan 2019 

i just called the department yesterday and he put my call on hold and told me i submitted everything just have to wait for the processing time thank you so much guys for your support 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Hi guys i just my immi accout it says application finalized visa granted. Applied on 12 jan 2018 

grant 15 jan 2019 

i just called the department yesterday and he put my call on hold and told me i submitted everything just have to wait for the processing time thank you so much guys for your support 

Congrats...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Hi guys i just checked my immi account it says application finalized visa granted. Applied on 12 jan 2018 

grant 15 jan 2019 

Who was the CO?

22 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

grant 15 jan 2019 

Congrats mate. Check in your message section 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

grant 15 jan 2019 

Congratulations!!!! 🙂 🙂 🎉🎉🤗 I can't believe my eyes, we are back on!!!! Second grant this week! Yaa-hoo guys! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

grant 15 jan 2019 

Congratulations 

56 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

grant 15 jan 2019 

Congrats.. mate...!! 

57 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

grant 15 jan 2019 

Congratulation, mate. Finish a long term waiting.

Hi guys,
I have contacted immi today again after my unsuccessful complaint on Friday. On Friday they got back to me saying that I am still within the timeframe advertised online. Today I send a message asking them to rectify the mistake, as I have been waiting for almost 16 months and the timeframe is 12-14 months. [emoji846] I received a very stern reply, saying that basically it makes no difference whether I am within processing time or not. My case is closed forever and none of my further queries will be answered:
 [emoji20]  THE END. [emoji1] [emoji1] 

That’s really nasty of them. I think you should consult a lawyer Russki..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

😞  THE END. 😄 😄 

I think they r saying, case is closed because they decided to grant u PR.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

😞  THE END. 😄 

That'sso wrong. I mean cant think of anything.. why would they say that.. what are you thinking now??

6 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I dont know if we should be happy or not.  Theyare only granting visas to people over 12 months.. that doesn't looks good for feb applicants

My confidence level has come down.No hopes.Never ending wait.Anyway do you remember which day we got 6-7 grants in one day in Nov-Dec'18.

1 hour ago, Sandy kundlas said:

grant 15 jan 2019 

we miss you.png