887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 hours ago, Ragav1024 said:

Hi All, 

I had applied for 887 visa on 13th June 2018 and CO first contacted on 21st June 2019 requesting overseas PCC and medical examination for new born baby. 

Have uploaded all the requested details in immi account. 

Is there any contact number that we can reach CO / department to let them know that my application can be reviewed or we need to wait until CO opens the case again. 

thanks

Hi,

Department number is 131881 and I remember that they do not pick the phones on Mondays. I think you have to wait till open the file. Anyway try to call them.

So here we go.. 489 has expired today n we’ve been waiting 17 months n 3 weeks! 😢 

Called Immergration n they won’t  do anything till we reached the 18 months wait. 

Who’d have thought 4 years ago today we’d be put in a vulnerable situation like this with the Australian  government..  The silence from them is cruel. 

Can’t leave the country 

And if refused 34 days to pack up n leave

No employee will even look at your Cv now. 

• Sad 11

On 6/20/2019 at 12:27 PM, Sharky0903 said:

Guys, just received pre-grant from co Joan requesting my eldest daughter to be back

timeline:

applied - 9 March 2018,

had newborn daughter- April 2019

first contacted by co Regina requesting my AFP - 15 May 2019,

sent daughter’s birth certificate and form1022 to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au - 16 May 2019,

got my daughter’s 489 and bva- 20 May 2019,

Submitted new AFP, all newborn daughter’s documents - 21 May 2019,

sent email to apply for eMedical form- 3 June 2019,

got eMedical form- 5 June 2019,

Submitted GP’s letter and eMedical consent form - 7 June 2019,

got pre-grant - 20 June 2019 from co Joan

have already arranged my daughter’s flight in early July, then wait again...

good luck to all !

Guys,

Finally, received Grant from CO Peter just now at 09:21on 08 July 2019 morning.

The minute my eldest daughter returned to Australia on 6 July morning, I sent an email to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au applying for finalization based on pre-grant. Apparently CO kindly responded. Thank God’s arrangement!

My family consists of 5 applicants, my wife, me and 3 kids of 13, 2 and newborn. This is why it cost me so long. 

No more to be continued...

Good luck to all!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

Guys,

The minute my eldest daughter returned to Australia on 6 July morning, I sent an email to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au applying for finalization based on pre-grant. Apparently CO kindly responded. Thank God’s arrangement!

My family consists of 5 applicants, my wife, me and 3 kids of 13, 2 and newborn. This is why it cost me so long. 

Good luck to all!

Good news Sharky ... congratulations to you all 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:24 AM, Mirza said:

Hi friends,

Does any one has experience of residing/living to metropolitan area after living 2 years in Regional area on 489 visa?

Thanks

I think no one will risk their future. After knowing the fact that still we are on 489 visa.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sharky0903 said:

Guys,

Good luck to all!

Congrats, good news to hear. 

I think that all those how have received a call from CO and have uploaded the required doc, shall contact the immi and draft a complain. 

Just received an email from the CO asking for employment reference letter from one of my previous employers. 

Applied: June 27, 2018

CO Contact: July 8, 2019

CO: Sophorn

I would appreciate is someone updated the Visa Tracker with my information. I am AP on the tracker (and I am from Nepal not the UK like it says on the tracker).

Edited by paranjan
typo
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Sharky0903 said:

Guys,

Good luck to all!

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

good morning mates! a quick question on attaching documents to the IMMI. when you have four address for 02-year residency and when you have lots of bills and several lease agreements and extension. what is the best way to group the documents?

• under address one=  lease agreement+extension01+extension02
  • under address one= Phone bills jan+Feb+.........Dec

So that you can include all your phone bills into one file? 

any recommendations, please? 

16 minutes ago, Roma said:

good morning mates! a quick question on attaching documents to the IMMI. when you have four address for 02-year residency and when you have lots of bills and several lease agreements and extension. what is the best way to group the documents?

• under address one=  lease agreement+extension01+extension02
  • under address one= Phone bills jan+Feb+.........Dec

So that you can include all your phone bills into one file? 

any recommendations, please? 

I had two addresses and this is the way that I have done it, each address under it's own attachment. Also remember that an attachment needs to be of certain quality and under a certain size, so if you do too many documents together you either compromise on the quality or the size could be too large.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Hi SJay,

Unfortunately you have to wait until you have met all the conditions and attach documents to that date. You can start getting all your documents sorted and scanned in the mean time, that will safe you a bit of time when you apply.

appreciate your advice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paranjan said:

Just received an email from the CO asking for employment reference letter from one of my previous employers. 

Applied: June 27, 2018

CO Contact: July 8, 2019

CO: Sophorn

I would appreciate is someone updated the Visa Tracker with my information. I am AP on the tracker (and I am from Nepal not the UK like it says on the tracker).

He is back. I hope he will touch my file again soon, 4th July 🙏🏻

• Like 1