887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hello guys,

Asking for a friend who lodged 887 visa couple of months ago (bridging visa is not active yet as 489 visa still valid until another year) but baby born after lodgement and wants  to add new applicant on current file. Any senior members or anyone share experience that how long new born baby visa takes after submitting form 1022 changes in circumstance along with new born passport and Birth certificate on immi account? It’s been 3 weeks no response yet for baby 489 visa with bridging visa notification. As he lodged recently so no visa officer assign yet.

Anyone recommend he should send these document by email and post as well? if anyone has sent documents for baby recently by email please share that email address that would be a great help for him.

thanks 

Hi,

You may do it by sending email to same CO  who granted your 489 visa. you can find his/her email from your 489 visa grant notice. 

5 hours ago, Mirza said:

Hi,

You may do it by sending email to same CO  who granted your 489 visa. you can find his/her email from your 489 visa grant notice. 

Hi mirza

thank you for your response.

489 visa was granted two years back so I think it won’t be a good idea to send on finalised email. Well docs have been uploaded on immi account since past 3 weeks but no response. 

if any members can share email add who have gone through recently that would be much better off otherwise last option would be by post. 

Thanks 

14 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hi mirza

thank you for your response.

489 visa was granted two years back so I think it won’t be a good idea to send on finalised email. Well docs have been uploaded on immi account since past 3 weeks but no response. 

if any members can share email add who have gone through recently that would be much better off otherwise last option would be by post. 

Thanks 

No worries, I used the same approach and received visa within 3 weeks.

all the best.

1 minute ago, amina umar said:

hello everyone.. o would like to ask about english language certificate like pte or ielts  necessary for the 887 for secondary applicant as already i have done pte when apply 489 which is expire now..should i go fir new or wait till officer ask for it??? your kind response needed...thanks

english language certificate IS necessary for secondary applicant.

Quick question guys:- I am filling out the 887 online application form and came through below question. In the application its only me(primary applicant) and my wife.  I have already provided the details of my wife in the online application.   Do I have to add my wife details in the Accompanying members of your family unit section ? My wife is already included in the application.  Its just me and my wife in the application.

What do I have to add in the Non-accompanying members of your family unit section ? Only my parents and my sibling details or my wifes parents and siblings details as well ?? 

image.thumb.png.4a2b7229fd4c482d2786eb8c2abc2826.png

image.thumb.png.d7cdd51cfe3c06500b3fbccd9ad5d4bc.png

1 minute ago, June said:

All other family members do not include in the application , lile father mother sister brother are fill in OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SECTION

@June What do I have to add in the Non-accompanying members of your family unit section ? Only my parents and my sibling details or my wifes parents and siblings details as well ??  

2 hours ago, amina umar said:
2 hours ago, amina umar said:

hello everyone.. o would like to ask about english language certificate like pte or ielts  necessary for the 887 for secondary applicant as already i have done pte when apply 489 which is expire now..should i go fir new or wait till officer ask for it??? your kind response needed...thanks

If secondary applicant has done some studies like diploma or bachelor degree in australia it would be enough to proof functional English level. Otherwise if secondary applicant has completed study overseas but conducted in English that would also help.. I did use for my partner 

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am sailing in the self-employed path, I have a pty ltd registered business and I pay myself every week and BAS every Quarter and time sheets noted in payslip every week, super contribution done and with annual & sick leave.

But the latest profit/loss statement shows the business is in loss, so will it affect me when applying for 887 visa?

Or the fact that I have worked full time for one year with enough proof will be accepted. 

Please give your suggestion.

5 hours ago, Akie said:

Quick question guys:- I am filling out the 887 online application form and came through below question. In the application its only me(primary applicant) and my wife.  I have already provided the details of my wife in the online application.   Do I have to add my wife details in the Accompanying members of your family unit section ? My wife is already included in the application.  Its just me and my wife in the application.

What do I have to add in the Non-accompanying members of your family unit section ? Only my parents and my sibling details or my wifes parents and siblings details as well ?? 

image.thumb.png.4a2b7229fd4c482d2786eb8c2abc2826.png

image.thumb.png.d7cdd51cfe3c06500b3fbccd9ad5d4bc.png

I filled nothing here, spouse is already added before. No option for spouse as well. Lets wait what other says. However I have included parents in form 80. If we add in non-accompanying members it will ask for 10 years residential address etc for family members which I think is not relevant 

3 hours ago, amina umar said:

i did study in english my subject but how can i give proof???

Just give educational documents such as completion letter, transcript for secondary level of studies or degree level to demonstrate Functional English level. you don’t need to do Pte or ielts again.