887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1. Where to upload Form 1221?  I can not able to see any area where I can upload in my attached document section. When I applied for 489 visas, it was shown under character documents. Now, there is not an option to upload the 1221 form. I check all sections, but i can not find the same. Should I upload under other ?

2. While uploading the document, I have added my birth certificate in the wife section. I have also updated her after that. so, there is two birth certificate now.  Should I fill notification of incorrect answer or it is ok. As per me, it seems ok as they say that, you can upload documents to another area if you are above 60 docs. so, this should not be an issue now. Whats your view?

On 2/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, Prabu S said:

GRANT  GRANT 

APPLIED 13/9/2018

pre grant 28 /11/2019 ( was  outside Australia)

arrived aus 19/12/2019 and informed immi same day. 

complained 30/01/2020

grant 3/2/2020

lived in a shared house mostly and had only 6 month lease on my name in 24 months .

documents I submitted 

bank statement for 2 years, phone bill for 2 years, lease agreement for six months, then stat dec for remaining months that I stayed with shared house, payslips for 52 weeks , tax documents, pcc india and Australia, updated Australia pcc after one year.  

that’s it.

Hi Prabu S

Congratulation on your grant!!! 😊

I am wondering on how you make your statutory declaration to demonstrate your 2-year living in regional area.

Would you please elaborate your case such as:

1. Who made the statutory declaration (you or the person you shared the rental house with)?

2. Did the person who shared the house with you have the residential tenancy agreement with the landlord?

3. Is there any list of authorized witnesses whom you make the declaration in front of?

4. Could you please share one of your statutory declarations for me and other member in this forum? (of course you can erase you personal information in it)

Thank you very much in advance 😃

Hi Folks, 

By looking at this trend i am losing hope as i am getting my police clearances in Jan-Feb  2020 for the application i made last year Aug (2019). But the processing times are going to increase again and i guess i have to do it again in Jan 2021.

I lived in 3 different countries and arranging for Police checks atm, However, if i am not travelled to those countries after getting the police check then do i need to do it again ? or a sat declaration saying i haven't travelled to those countries will suffice ?

Anyone done that for your applications ? and eventually got the grants ? 

Thanks 

Deep

Hello mates,

I am 29/06/18 applicant and haven't got grant letter yet. They once asked further documents Aug/19 and uploaded completely then waiting forever now...

I complained through immi website several times already and was told "wait coz mine is WITHIN processing time".

When I lodged a complaint last month because now I have been waiting more than 19 month and they replied me back as below,

The processing time information gives an indication of the time it will likely take to finalise 75 to 90 of applications. Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.

I can advise that your application remains under assessment, however I cannot advise when it will be finalised. The Department may contact you if further documents are required, or if a decision is made on the application.

From my understanding, there are 10% of all cases which are classified as "complex cases" and never know when to be finalised.

I haven't replied back but I am going to ask if there is timeline for those 10% complex cases and any person in their department e.g. manager or supervisor or whoever can resolve my cases.

Do you have any opinion or advice for me please? I am desperate to end this journey...please...

Is there anyone who waited way longer than others? How did you get yours? 

Thanks,

Josh

• Sad 1

I am not trying to be negative but consider how they treat the bushfire how they treat the animals and how they treat their future citizens, I am so disappointed, we have no freedom to move on we contribute so much to this country

What makes me even more upset is that people who submitted 190 receive their grants within 2 months and we have to wait at least 1.5 years.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

I am not trying to be negative but consider how they treat the bushfire how they treat the animals and how they treat their future citizens, I am so disappointed, we have no freedom to move on we contribute so much to this country

What makes me even more upset is that people who submitted 190 receive their grants within 2 months and we have to wait at least 1.5 years.

We can get through all of this bro.

tough times won’t last..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, vietanhnqbk said:

Hi Prabu S

Congratulation on your grant!!! 😊

I am wondering on how you make your statutory declaration to demonstrate your 2-year living in regional area.

Would you please elaborate your case such as:

1. Who made the statutory declaration (you or the person you shared the rental house with)?

2. Did the person who shared the house with you have the residential tenancy agreement with the landlord?

3. Is there any list of authorized witnesses whom you make the declaration in front of?

4. Could you please share one of your statutory declarations for me and other member in this forum? (of course you can erase you personal information in it)

Thank you very much in advance 😃

I made it my self. And get signed from housemate to whom I sent rent. That’s it