887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Actually I realised that I have answered "No" for overseas travel, but I visited my home country twice in the last 2.5 years.

I missed the last scenario in that question, "travel to home country"😪. I understood the question as if it was travel to any other country other than Australia from my home country and answered "No"

Can someone please help me to correct it please😓

6 minutes ago, JayKrish said:

Should I do "Notification of Incorrect Answer" form or should I re-submit my Form 80?

Yes, it is very simple and straight forward. Just submit the notification of incorrect answer form, you won't be able to resubmit the form 80. 

15 minutes ago, JayKrish said:

Actually I realised that I have answered "No" for overseas travel, but I visited my home country twice in the last 2.5 years.

I missed the last scenario in that question, "travel to home country"😪. I understood the question as if it was travel to any other country other than Australia from my home country and answered "No"

Can someone please help me to correct it please😓

Wht question number is that in form 80 ? 

Am I forgotten?

Applied as primary applicant on 5th June 2019, contacted in 2nd June 2020 for secondary applicant’s police check and English ability evidence. Submitted NPC and australia university completion letter on 18th June, nothing heard since that. Feel frustrated by seeing many ppl applied 8 months behind us got granted.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, StephMoon said:

Am I forgotten?

Applied as primary applicant on 5th June 2019, contacted in 2nd June 2020 for secondary applicant’s police check and English ability evidence. Submitted NPC and australia university completion letter on 18th June, nothing heard since that. Feel frustrated by seeing many ppl applied 8 months behind us got granted.

I'm having the same frustration, got contacted on 30.6 and replied on 2.7. Wonder if worth to send a follow up, 28 Days have passed..

Am I forgotten?

I know it’s frustrating but the way to see this is: everyone has an equal chance to get a direct grant. If CO had to request extra documents, that case is put in another queue. To prevent that applicants need to be on top of their applications, keep on updating documents and uploading evidence. Imagine if they would process cases by waiting for applicants to upload everything and keep on asking for documents until they can reach decision we would see a 5 year processing time. To speed up for everyone they keep moving on in the current queue, granting completed applications and asking for more documents for those who didn’t submit everything while periodically assessing submitted documents (that queue is however longer and goes back to 2018).
It is a fair and quicker process. Applicants who didn’t provide everything missed their shot at direct grant and essentially gave up their spot in the queue. COs will get back to those cases as soon as possible. Have faith. It will happen sooner rather than later. Sometimes complaining can help them to re-open your file again.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yes, it is very simple and straight forward. Just submit the notification of incorrect answer form, you won't be able to resubmit the form 80. 

Could you please confirm whether you meant that I should upload the "Notification of incorrect answer"form  in my Immi account?

Or is the form required to be emailed to the Department?

1 hour ago, Nsingh said:

Hello guys. Is there any way to track pcc application Status ? My IMMI account has been changed to initial assessment from received and I am worried because it’s almost 4-5 weeks I haven’t received my pcc. Please help 

U could use below link to track your application .. 

https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Passporttracking/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/PpYJNc6tVYvHRijnlGjPCA5LIDoaMV8cirzZX09LOewdmfExHd4y64MJka27riGvg==

Or 

https://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/passport_service/index.html

Click on track your application

7 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

Thanks for that. But I have been trying on these links from last couple of days. However it says no record found. Don’t know what happened 

56 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I know it’s frustrating but the way to see this is: everyone has an equal chance to get a direct grant. If CO had to request extra documents, that case is put in another queue. To prevent that applicants need to be on top of their applications, keep on updating documents and uploading evidence. Imagine if they would process cases by waiting for applicants to upload everything and keep on asking for documents until they can reach decision we would see a 5 year processing time. To speed up for everyone they keep moving on in the current queue, granting completed applications and asking for more documents for those who didn’t submit everything while periodically assessing submitted documents (that queue is however longer and goes back to 2018).
It is a fair and quicker process. Applicants who didn’t provide everything missed their shot at direct grant and essentially gave up their spot in the queue. COs will get back to those cases as soon as possible. Have faith. It will happen sooner rather than later. Sometimes complaining can help them to re-open your file again.

Thanks for advising. I’ve contacted my agent to upload more evidences on tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, JayKrish said:

It is Part E - Question 18 - International travel / Movements

Yes it ask you about international travel other then Australia so i guess if yoy not travelled anywhere else other than Australia then gotta be ‘ No. when you read below it says if you applying for refugee visa then you need to mention that you have visited your home country bcoz refugees aren’t allowed to go back to home country 

22 minutes ago, Sonu550 said:

Yes it ask you about international travel other then Australia so i guess if yoy not travelled anywhere else other than Australia then gotta be ‘ No. when you read below it says if you applying for refugee visa then you need to mention that you have visited your home country bcoz refugees aren’t allowed to go back to home country 

Yes, exactly that is what I understood too. But when I saw few discussions in the forum where queries came up regarding mentioning the travels, I thought I misunderstood the question. It seems to be a tricky one and  question can be understood either way I believe.

If not for that question, then in which part are we mentioning our travels to our home country?

I am still not sure whether I was right or not earlier!!  It would be great if someone can share their experiences/understanding in this.

3 hours ago, StephMoon said:

Am I forgotten?

Donn't worry mate, May 2019 applicant is here😉

3 hours ago, Hanna said:

I am an August 2019 applicant and when we made application there is nothing about primary applicants English certification. I've made everything true but they changed the rules on May and wanted English certificate from primary applicant. While I am waiting IELTS date, case officer contacted me and asked the English certificate and 17th of June I uploaded it. Still waiting. I made all process true and still waiting. It is not fair. I am obsessive and I always check the lists many times before I made an application and take screenshots of every step. You can check before and after screenshots. I lost faith to the department. Australian immigration system for me is a big disappointment.

after.jpg

before.jpg