887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, Sharky said:

Hi mate, you mean only your daughter got medical examination done individually? Could you please show me how to finish it without you main applicant involved? I’d like to do it for my 8-month-old daughter soon. Really appreciate it!

Hello Sharky, you can do medical for any of your family member including your daughter by logging into your online immi account. Then you have to click on New Application > Health > My Health Declaration. You can only do medicals yourself before submitting visa application only.

When filling up "My health declaration" you just need to put yourself as primary applicant and then in the field of "Accompanying family Member" just add your daughter. Do not need to add any other family member there. Then just submit. 

After that just click on your daughter's name > organise health examination> fill up medical history > it will create HAP ID just for your daughter.

Then you call bupa, book appointment and they will do her regular check up. No x-ray or no blood test.

Moreover, you do not have to create HAP ID for yourself or do not have to do any medical for yourself, just leave that as it is.

After doing medical for your daughter, log into your e-medical and download e-medical completed sheet which will have her picture and status will say completed. > Then you just upload this with your visa application.

Hope this helps. Ask me if you have any other question. :)

Edited by HeyMate

5 hours ago, Ram9025 said:

Hey all

I need your valuable thoughts and information on my scenario. My 489 visa was granted on Dec 9 /2016. I was in Sydney when the 489 visa was granted. However, I worked for one and half month on 489 visa in Sydney as I'm preparing to relocated to regional area. And I made a move on Jan 26 /2017. I worked on TFN in Sydney for 45 days which is like one and half month. From the day I relocated to regional area(Adelaide) I never went back to Sydney neither I haven't worked in Metropoliatn. My question will there be any proble during my 887 visa application or the 887 visa outcome. 

Thanks.

Hi there, 

There shouldn't be any problem if you apply for 887 on or after 26-01-2019. After fulfilling the 887 visa conditions of course.

1 hour ago, HeyMate said:

Hello Sharky, you can do medical for any of your family member including your daughter by logging into your online immi account. Then you have to click on New Application > Health > My Health Declaration. You can only do medicals yourself before submitting visa application only.

When filling up "My health declaration" you just need to put yourself as primary applicant and then in the field of "Accompanying family Member" just add your daughter. Do not need to add any other family member there. Then just submit. 

After that just click on your daughter's name > organise health examination> fill up medical history > it will create HAP ID just for your daughter.

Then you call bupa, book appointment and they will do her regular check up. No x-ray or no blood test.

Moreover, you do not have to create HAP ID for yourself or do not have to do any medical for yourself, just leave that as it is.

After doing medical for your daughter, log into your e-medical and download e-medical completed sheet which will have her picture and status will say completed. > Then you just upload this with your visa application.

Hope this helps. Ask me if you have any other question. :)

Grateful for your help mate! And all the best wishes!

It's funny how we applied on the 8th of Mars 2017 for our 887 permanent visa and we still haven't heard anything. I wonder what is going on. Hopefully everything is ok and the result would come. It's has been mentally hard to wait. Good luck to everyone else, many has been more luck than us in a lot shorter timeframe.

6 hours ago, Natukka said:

It's funny how we applied on the 8th of Mars 2017 for our 887 permanent visa and we still haven't heard anything. I wonder what is going on. Hopefully everything is ok and the result would come. It's has been mentally hard to wait. Good luck to everyone else, many has been more luck than us in a lot shorter timeframe.

Hi Natukka, 

Sorry to hear about your delays,  by all means, contact the immigration,  ask what's wrong - it's been almost a year! They don't like people hassling them,  but your query will be totally warranted,  it's been way longer than claimed processing time since you applied. 

• Like 1

hey guys
i'got my grant today -- Finally

applied on Aug 6th
CO - 01/11/2017
ask for 2 years work 1 year residency
submitted 02/11/2017

additionaldoc AFP asked Dec 18th 2017
Submitted 10/1/2018

grant today
good luck everyone waiting in the queue

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

hey guys

applied on Aug 6th
CO - 01/11/2017
submitted 02/11/2017

Submitted 10/1/2018

grant today

Congrats Aug17

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, aug17 said:

hey guys

applied on Aug 6th
CO - 01/11/2017
submitted 02/11/2017

Submitted 10/1/2018

grant today

Congress bro. Great news 

26 minutes ago, aug17 said:

hey guys

applied on Aug 6th
CO - 01/11/2017
submitted 02/11/2017

Submitted 10/1/2018

grant today

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news!!! :D:D:D

1 hour ago, aug17 said:

hey guys

applied on Aug 6th
CO - 01/11/2017
submitted 02/11/2017

Submitted 10/1/2018

grant today

Congratulations Mate, Great news.

Good luck with ur future plans!

3 hours ago, aug17 said:

hey guys

applied on Aug 6th
CO - 01/11/2017
submitted 02/11/2017

Submitted 10/1/2018

grant today

Congrats aug17. All the best!!

12 hours ago, Natukka said:

Auto correct changed it to Mars instead of March. I really can't understand how some of you have been so luck and received the verdict in just a couple of months. WOW congrats to everyone. We tried to have a perfect case, even used a immigration adviser so nothing would go wrong and nothing almost 1 year later. Now I feel like crying. I called last week the phone number and was given a strange email address that I contacted. From there an automatic reply that They might reply in 28 days if they feel like it's necessary. 

Auto correct changed it to Mars instead of March. I really can't understand how some of you have been so luck and received the verdict in just a couple of months. WOW congrats to everyone. We tried to have a perfect case, even used a immigration adviser so nothing would go wrong and nothing almost 1 year later. Now I feel like crying. I called last week the phone number and was given a strange email address that I contacted. From there an automatic reply that They might reply in 28 days if they feel like it's necessary. 

You should definitely push as u more than 9 months
Write and feedback on homeaffairs website and ask for status’ once u out of service standard they should reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Good to see many 887 here. I have few questions, I was looking for everywhere but haven't got any reasonable answer yet. I am on 489 visa since November 2016, I have finished my 1 year work requirements (35+ Hours).  If everything all right I am going to apply for my 887 on November.  

1. When should I am eligible for my 887 application. November 2018 ( when my visa was granted) or October ( when I was in Bridging visa A moved to regional). 

2. When I finished my work requirement I went to overseas for 5 week. Do I need to stay extra 5 weeks for fulfil 2 years requirements or not. 

3. During 2 years, how many weeks I can use for my holiday in overseas without any problem.

4. I am living in a country side alone without any friend or family member. So I am renting a room from my house owner not from a real state agent.  I don't have any rental paper, electricity or utility bills paper. She said she can provide any document or reference latter if I need in future. I have bank statement, tax return paper, licence, car registration paper, car insurance paper has my regional address. Do you think it enough to prove my residential requirement. I love shopping, I have so many latter or shopping envelop that came frequently to my address.

5. After 887 application can i move to Big cities or I have to wait until my visa got approved. 

Sorry guys, I know it too many question. If you can help me I will be thankful to you. Thanks in advance. 

All the best for all current and future 887 visa applicant.   

6 hours ago, aug17 said:

You should definitely push as u more than 9 months
Write and feedback on homeaffairs website and ask for status’ once u out of service standard they should reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you should do this ASAP.....It worked for me and another applicant on this forum(Gurpinder),

Thanks Aug17?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Max_887 said:

Good to see many 887 here. I have few questions, I was looking for everywhere but haven't got any reasonable answer yet. I am on 489 visa since November 2016, I have finished my 1 year work requirements (35+ Hours).  If everything all right I am going to apply for my 887 on November.  

1. When should I am eligible for my 887 application. November 2018 ( when my visa was granted) or October ( when I was in Bridging visa A moved to regional). 

2. When I finished my work requirement I went to overseas for 5 week. Do I need to stay extra 5 weeks for fulfil 2 years requirements or not. 

3. During 2 years, how many weeks I can use for my holiday in overseas without any problem.

4. I am living in a country side alone without any friend or family member. So I am renting a room from my house owner not from a real state agent.  I don't have any rental paper, electricity or utility bills paper. She said she can provide any document or reference latter if I need in future. I have bank statement, tax return paper, licence, car registration paper, car insurance paper has my regional address. Do you think it enough to prove my residential requirement. I love shopping, I have so many latter or shopping envelop that came frequently to my address.

5. After 887 application can i move to Big cities or I have to wait until my visa got approved. 

Sorry guys, I know it too many question. If you can help me I will be thankful to you. Thanks in advance. 

All the best for all current and future 887 visa applicant.   

in regards to the first 3 questions it is the same answer, no one can assure you how many days you can stay offshore, in order to apply for 887 you have to fulfill the PR conditions first, which you have to live in Australia for 730 days. some people will advice you that you can stay outside of the country up to 4 weeks every year, However, there is no clear description and it is up to the case officer judgement. so if you want my advise is to apply after you lived in Australia for 730 days regardless of the days you traveled during the 2 years. 

your proof of address docs are more than enough

and yes after you apply you can move to big city. But, you still not eligible to work there as your 489 still valid and no one will hire you.

Hope this help

On 17/01/2018 at 4:54 PM, Ram9025 said:

Hey all

I need your valuable thoughts and information on my scenario. My 489 visa was granted on Dec 9 /2016. I was in Sydney when the 489 visa was granted. However, I worked for one and half month on 489 visa in Sydney as I'm preparing to relocated to regional area. And I made a move on Jan 26 /2017. I worked on TFN in Sydney for 45 days which is like one and half month. From the day I relocated to regional area(Adelaide) I never went back to Sydney neither I haven't worked in Metropoliatn. My question will there be any proble during my 887 visa application or the 887 visa outcome. 

Thanks.

May I know which state sponsored you?

49 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

in regards to the first 3 questions it is the same answer, no one can assure you how many days you can stay offshore, in order to apply for 887 you have to fulfill the PR conditions first, which you have to live in Australia for 730 days. some people will advice you that you can stay outside of the country up to 4 weeks every year, However, there is no clear description and it is up to the case officer judgement. so if you want my advise is to apply after you lived in Australia for 730 days regardless of the days you traveled during the 2 years. 

your proof of address docs are more than enough

and yes after you apply you can move to big city. But, you still not eligible to work there as your 489 still valid and no one will hire you.

Hope this help

Thanks Rabea 

Thanks for your valuable information. Even I asked several migration agents about it and got different opinion from them. I will see what I can do, one last thing. After 887 visa application can I go offshore for few months ? Does it going to effect on my visa application or not ? Thanks once again.  

1 hour ago, Max_887 said:

Thanks Rabea 

Thanks for your valuable information. Even I asked several migration agents about it and got different opinion from them. I will see what I can do, one last thing. After 887 visa application can I go offshore for few months ? Does it going to effect on my visa application or not ? Thanks once again.  

I'm saying so cause my first application got rejected as I was away for 3 months in 2 years.

in regards to your travel, yes you can go as long as your 489 still valid. if your 489 is expired then you need to apply for visa bridging 'B'., I know a case where he traveled for 6 weeks and after he came back he received the grant a week later. Meaning that the case officer won't grant the PR while you are offshore

6 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

I'm saying so cause my first application got rejected as I was away for 3 months in 2 years.

in regards to your travel, yes you can go as long as your 489 still valid. if your 489 is expired then you need to apply for visa bridging 'B'., I know a case where he traveled for 6 weeks and after he came back he received the grant a week later. Meaning that the case officer won't grant the PR while you are offshore

Thanks Rabea 

Thanks heaps, good to see you in the forum. You are really helpful, all the best for your application. See you around the forum. 

• Thanks 1