887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone.. today after 3.5 months they checked my file again and asked for my daughter’s medical declaration as she is only 4 years old if she is the same person who appeared in the passport. As her picture is different now to the passport.        Please if some one gone through this and assist me from whom should I certify that. Thanks 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sunnny said:

Not yet, He was born this morning. emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to you and hope Ur partner is doing well. I m sure mid-wife have given u a form apply for birth certificate and with the birth certificate apply for passport of new born . After that we can move on the stage of introduction the new born 489 visa (or the bridging visa)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

This is what they asked if someone experienced this and please help me. Thanks 

Hi Karan,

you have to do something like 

For baby medical Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

- Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

- Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

Congrats to you and hope Ur partner is doing well. I m sure mid-wife have given u a form apply for birth certificate and with the birth certificate apply for passport of new born . After that we can move on the stage of introduction the new born 489 visa (or the bridging visa)

Thanks Ivy 12 [emoji4][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

This is what they asked if someone experienced this and please help me. Thanks 

A few members experienced the same situation recently, I hope they come out and help! 🙂 🙂 

Meanwhile, search the forum with key words: "declaration, same child", you can find their old posts... 🙂 

Thanks for your post @Honey, just saw it...

19 hours ago, himal said:

thank you God

hi everyone.i cant express how happy I am 

finally  we have received our grant just now.

thank you everyone.i will pray everyone gets their grant soon specially ruski 

applied:16 dec 2017

co requested more  documents : 22 June  2017

pr granted:just now 

co :dat

congrats

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Russki said:

A few members experienced the same situation recently, I hope they come out and help! 🙂 🙂 

Meanwhile, search the forum with key words: "declaration, same child", you can find their old posts... 🙂 

Thanks for your post @Honey, just saw it...

I have added everything in info sheet to avoid the search.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=1536683465

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, himal said:

thank you God

hi everyone.i cant express how happy I am 

finally  we have received our grant just now.

thank you everyone.i will pray everyone gets their grant soon specially ruski 

applied:16 dec 2017

co requested more  documents : 22 June  2017

pr granted:just now 

co :dat

Congratulations Himal 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Hi everyone.. today after 3.5 months they checked my file again and asked for my daughter’s medical declaration as she is only 4 years old if she is the same person who appeared in the passport. As her picture is different now to the passport.        Please if some one gone through this and assist me from whom should I certify that. Thanks 

Hey mate..

Who was your CO?

Guys, just some general info regarding traffic offences and how they may affect the decision on PR or citizenship. What the immi looks at:

"The nature of the traffic offences, the number of offences, whether anyone was injured or placed at risk of harm, whether the applicant has honestly disclosed the offences, the period of time that has passed since the offences were committed and whether the applicant has accepted responsibility, expressed remorse, and truthfully disclosed the criminal history on their citizenship application, how the offences have been treated by the courts, the amount of fines, whether the offences have resulted in imprisonment, whether the fines have been paid." 

🙂

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

DAT

Hey mate get around 4 to 6 photographs of baby from birth till now. Get some australian resident or Australian citizen to give declaration in front of justice of peace. Upload it ASAP and then put a complaint that all your documents are verified by case officers.the last document they asked was declaration which you submitted. Please finalise my application asap.