887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 hours ago, Skaur said:

I applied my 887 on 1st nov but my migration agent made a mistake in draft that he put my sons name in non contributory section so son doesn't have bridging visa. He told me that he will fix it in a day or two as he has written to immigration but I still didn't heard from him. In my immi account i can see that he has attached his birth certificate and passport and his name folder is there but I am getting concerned now. Does anybody have any information regarding this.

Hello everyone please advice me something 

1 hour ago, ROWSHAN said:

Applied 16/1/17

CO   30/7/18 Asked medical examination for my 8 months old girl

Congratulations ..

I can only imagine how relaxed u must be feeling. Enjoy the moment!!

Last week as they processed 1 file on tuesday that was from JAN as well.

Hopefully they pick up Feb files now. The wait is so so painful. Hope the decision makers understand that.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Congratulations ..

I can only imagine how relaxed u must be feeling. Enjoy the moment!!

Last week as they processed 1 file on tuesday that was from JAN as well.

Hopefully they pick up Feb files now. The wait is so so painful. Hope the decision makers understand that.

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Someone from MIA thinks that there is possibility that the government will increase the living requirement of 489 from 2 years to 5 years. Hope it won't affect any existing 489 holder 😞 

IMG_0407.PNG

But 489 visa only lasts for 4 years. How can the visa holder get 5 years of residency then?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jose said:

hi friends, what about form 1221...do we need to attach form 1221 or just the form 80?...please share your view on this..thanks

I filled both forms,  but I don't think it's necessary,  as 1221 seems just a shorter version of form 80. 😊😊 I was just being super cautious at the time!  

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 2:57 PM, Skaur said:

I applied my 887 on 1st nov but my migration agent made a mistake in draft that he put my sons name in non contributory section so son doesn't have bridging visa. He told me that he will fix it in a day or two as he has written to immigration but I still didn't heard from him. In my immi account i can see that he has attached his birth certificate and passport and his name folder is there but I am getting concerned now. Does anybody have any information regarding this.

hi @Skaur, did you mean your agent put your son in a form as a "non-migrating family member"? please ask your agent if he submitted a notification of incorrect answers. It will be attached in your immi account, if he submitted it. I hope the issue gets resolved quickly! 🙂 🙂 

2 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

They change processing time to 12-15 months now..........I must say we all February applicants are very unlucky in this forum...... 

image.thumb.png.5a67ffcba29152b1e1c7ce69fa50314e.png

Was thinking as all Feb applicants have to wait for long time.. They should give direct grant to all the Feb applicants. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2