887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 11/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, Russki said:

😄  🙂 I think the COs have ripped through backlog last week, just so this months processing time reporting looked better (and I hope it will). 😄 

They also may have been acting on complaints to pacify us a bit, because we were so obviously angry at huge increase in processing time. They have possibly "shrunk" it now considerably for the next reporting period. Hence, slowing down again.... Just guessing.

But now the backlog is looking healthier, hopefully Feb files will get more attention. 😉 

This morning I had appointment with my lawyer, he told me one of his client got grant yesterday.  Not much information form the lawyer though sorry guys, that guy from Melbourne. Case officer was asking the residential documents and finally he got the grant. I think there are lots of people who doesn't know about the forum. Even on 887 visa case officer has more serious then before. lets hope for the best.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys I don't know if anyone can assist me in this, I was using my mobile phone for like 5 secs when I was driving and the police pull me on the road. It's my first traffic offense and I just got a warning, no fine. The police did say there will be a record on my file. Will it affect my PR application? I am scare now 😞 

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hey guys I don't know if anyone can assist me in this, I was using my mobile phone for like 5 secs when I was driving and the police pull me on the road. It's my first traffic offense and I just got a warning, no fine. The police did say there will be a record on my file. Will it affect my PR application? I am scare now 😞 

Don't worry about trafic offences or trafic fines unless uou go to court.

2 hours ago, Samm said:

Guys who can attest back of passport size photo. Do we need passport size photo or photo taken by mobile is alright?

Go to Australia post, ask them a digital copy of your photo, they will send to you a digital copy to your email,then you can upload into your immi account.

4 hours ago, ramu said:

Go to Australia post, ask them a digital copy of your photo, they will send to you a digital copy to your email,then you can upload into your immi account.

Thanks so don't need to attest the photos just need to upload digital photos. I was reading on immi website regarding attestation so got confused thanks.

9 hours ago, nudgee said:

Infringements are fine .Anything with court must be declared in application.😃

1 hour ago, April 887 said:

Hi, eveyone i am new in this forum. I have applied 887 in april. My work is based on taxi driving. Is there any member whi can help me out about documents i need if i am missing something. Thanks

Taxi accreditation, login detail worksheets gst tax assessment should b enough

On 11/9/2018 at 11:09 PM, nudgee said:

I received an infringement notice for excessive speeding and received 12 month dl suspension this was in 2011 , when i applied for 489 last year i declared it , wrote the ifringment number , year it happened , what happened and how i never repeated any traffic offences again , and it didnt affect my grant , nothing showed up on my afp record about this but  it's always good to be safe than sorry so i declared , traffic offences won't affect your visa grant negatively as only criminal convictions that result in jail time of 12 months or more affects the character requirement , if you did not receive an infringement notice and just a warning then don't have to declare it at all this won't affect ur pr , but make sure you won't repeat traffic offences of similar nature as this could become an issue when you apply for citizenship later 

• Thanks 1