887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Nee_778 said:

Happy Diwali to everyone!

38 minutes ago, sunnny said:

May this divine light of Diwali spread lots of peace, prosperity,happiness and good health in your life.
Wishing you all and your family members a very Happy Diwali. emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, himal said:

Happy Diwali to everyone!!!

may god hires more case officers in the immigration to finalise all the application asap and makes us happy.😂😂😂

Same to you mate 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 11:21 AM, DARSHAN said:

Yes it is true that I got grant on 5/11/18 

i was not expecting it this early the  they were going but finally got it 

yes my timelines I have provided are all correct 

I wish all the group members will get their visas soon 

thanks for you support and creating this spreadsheet for us I will still be following this group 

thanks a lot 

congrats mate

12 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

No grants today..

CO's come on..!

My employer just asked me if I was ok if they hire someone else on Monday.. 

Breaks my heart to see this opportunity go from my hands and not because of my fault

This is pretty sad, sorry to hear this. 😞 But try to be strong, everything happens for a reason - quite possibly, even better opportunity is waiting for you once you receive your PR. 😉 Who knows? 🤗

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Last week we had a one grant a day average but i think it will be 1 grant a week this week its so annoying 

😄  🙂 I think the COs have ripped through backlog last week, just so this months processing time reporting looked better (and I hope it will). 😄 

They also may have been acting on complaints, because we were so obviously angry at huge increase in processing time. They have possibly "shrunk" it now considerably for the next reporting period. Hence, slowing down again.... Just guessing.

But now the backlog is looking healthier, hopefully Feb files will get more attention. 😉 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Russki said:

😄  🙂 I think the COs have ripped through backlog last week, just so this months processing time reporting looked better (and I hope it will). 😄 

They also may have been acting on complaints, because we were so obviously angry at huge increase in processing time. They have possibly "shrunk" it now considerably for the next reporting period. Hence, slowing down again.... Just guessing.

But now the backlog is looking healthier, hopefully Feb files will get more attention. 😉 

No positive response on you so far @Russki?