887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys, just a thought here... I think we also contribute to this long processing time... if everyone submits all of their documents, including documents that we think aren’t that important or just slightly relevant to our application, the processing time will surely be shorter...  

I mean it’s pretty obvious, the more backlogs there are, the longer unopened applications will have to wait...

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Guys, just a thought here... I think we also contribute to this long processing time... if everyone submits all of their documents, including documents that we think aren’t that important or just slightly relevant to our application, the processing time will surely be shorter...  

I mean it’s pretty obvious, the more backlogs there are, the longer unopened applications will have to wait...

Hi Delfin, thanks the thought. I dont think anyone would be willing to take the chance of not uploading any document and going for a second round. 

But, yes i think I get your approach here, one thing we could do is, standardize things that we upload.

Example : Everyone upload all payslips in a bundled PDF. 
                   Everyone using a standard format in naming files.
                   The way we complaint
Issues :                   

1. then again, who we have on this forum is less than 10% of the lot (I assume). 
2. Everyone has a weird life story and travel requirements etc etc 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Sorry about that @Skaur, I had you on the tracker as being from India? I thought that's what you told us? Sorry if I was wrong. Now I cannot even see your record in the spreadsheet... Strange. 

@Russki

hope all is well

i noticed that my country is Sri Lanka which is not ..no worries 

I speaking loudly here ,, regarding these processing times 

it is so frustrating me as I am very much in need to have an answer as I need to move from my current regional spot 

this is really putting me down and I really can’t think or act on anything 

is there is away that we can communicate to the Dept in order to have a Clear status on my application other that the RECEIVED STATUS

apprecite your reply 

thanks

adam