887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 minutes ago, hechpee said:

Guys:

Finally received my grant 1105am today.

Almost closed to 11 months of waiting.

Submit a complaint 30 Oct and received a response the next day.

I wish you all that you receive your grant soon..

God bless to all..thanks

Congrats .. Good to hear 🙂 enjoy 

26 minutes ago, hechpee said:

Guys:

God bless to all..thanks

Congratulations 

21 minutes ago, Kusai said:

Hey congrats .. actually if you don’t mind me telling what have you written in that complaint. Just for a basic idea .. and should I put my complain in ? It’s been 8 months my file hasn’t been open ? Your rrply would be much appreciated.

thanks 

kusai ali 

same here already passed 8 month. Nothing so far. Please let me know as well if you complain.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hechpee said:

Guys:

God bless to all..thanks

Congrats mate 

57 minutes ago, Kusai said:

Hey congrats .. actually if you don’t mind me telling what have you written in that complaint. Just for a basic idea .. and should I put my complain in ? It’s been 8 months my file hasn’t been open ? Your rrply would be much appreciated.

thanks 

kusai ali 

The reason i submitted a complain is because we are about to go on holiday this coming Dec and when the application was made I am looking at at least 6 months to get the grant but it takes longer. If we are not going overseas, i am happy to wait for the approval which was announced from 10-11 months and then 12-15 months.

I also mentioned in my complaint that i was here in Adelaide since 2012 (457 visa) and still employed by the same employer, so i am trying to get their attention that i have complied with these visa conditions and requirements. 

So i guess each of us has its own situation and you need to write it down, be careful of the words that may annoy them of course. Just be true to yourself and the situation and don't blame anyone for the delay.. Just be reasonable if you send a complaint.

I hope those earlier than my application nov-oct-sept? 2017 are being finalized now.

6 minutes ago, hechpee said:

The reason i submitted a complain is because we are about to go on holiday this coming Dec and when the application was made I am looking at at least 6 months to get the grant but it takes longer. If we are not going overseas, i am happy to wait for the approval which was announced from 10-11 months and then 12-15 months.

I also mentioned in my complaint that i was here in Adelaide since 2012 (457 visa) and still employed by the same employer, so i am trying to get their attention that i have complied with these visa conditions and requirements. 

So i guess each of us has its own situation and you need to write it down, be careful of the words that may annoy them of course. Just be true to yourself and the situation and don't blame anyone for the delay.. Just be reasonable if you send a complaint.

I hope those earlier than my application nov-oct-sept? 2017 are being finalized now.

when you applied dear?

5 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

I think they gonna start february files after christmas holidays. Ridiculousemoji20.pngemoji20.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be screwed by then if they do that..I just got a reply from my new employer that they are gonna wait just another week before they look for my replacement 

• Sad 4

6 hours ago, himal said:

U applied in Dec???

50 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

I think they gonna start february files after christmas holidays. Ridiculousemoji20.pngemoji20.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone who filed in November??

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

I'll be screwed by then if they do that..I just got a reply from my new employer that they are gonna wait just another week before they look for my replacement 

This is so unfortunate mate, Cant you convince your work place that this is a high possibility of a grant and wait till its resolved?

• Like 2