887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Kusai,

Go here (https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login)and 1) Create ImmiAccount 2) Login and Import your Application by giving your application details.

Once all done, you can login and check status of your application.

Good Luck!!!

Hey thanks bro for ur help .. it’s saying 

last updated: 9march 2018 that’s the date I submitted my case since then they have never touched my file .. god knows when will they open 😔😔😔😔 pray for me and everyone that we will get some answers soon 😊😊... 

estimated processing time: 12-15 months that’s all it’s showing... it’s been 8 months already should I put complaint in or should I wait another couple of months before I put complain  ? What do u reckon ? Please get back to me.

thanks 

kusai ali 

Hi all, we applied for our 887 visa 8 January 2018, daughter needed to re do her police check in July, this was all sorted within a week, the website just shows> INITIAL ASSESSMENT. We haven’t heard anything since July, asked our agent and they said as it’s now 12-15 months there’s not much point in ringing up. after reading some of the comments on here I lodged a complaint on Friday. So dam frustrating

3 hours ago, Cherries002 said:

Hi all, we applied for our 887 visa 8 January 2018, daughter needed to re do her police check in July, this was all sorted within a week, the website just shows> INITIAL ASSESSMENT. We haven’t heard anything since July, asked our agent and they said as it’s now 12-15 months there’s not much point in ringing up. after reading some of the comments on here I lodged a complaint on Friday. So dam frustrating

Hi after submitting documents u need to press “additional document submitted” or something which is on the buttom of the page then only the status changes to Further Assessment. May be your agent did not clicked on that so it is showing Initial Assessment. One of the member of forum had same issue, better follow up.

13 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Kusai,

Go here (https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login)and 1) Create ImmiAccount 2) Login and Import your Application by giving your application details.

Once all done, you can login and check status of your application.

Good Luck!!!

This was very useful piece of information. I was able to check my application for the 1st time... Status is further assessment... 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello people, I am organising my paperwork to lodge my 887 and kind of freak out situation. Can you please give me advice. 

1. For work experience I have 57 payslips (full time) + 5 payslips while I was bridging visa A. Do you think its enough for 1 year experience ?  I was working 2 years full time, but there was problem in my workplace. I was working in a cafe for 4 months, I had a argument with the owner then I resign, now he is not giving me a reference letter 😑. I have all the other documents except a reference letter. After that, I am currently working in a cafe for last 6 months full time, he has not pay my super yet. I am in a doubt should I include in my work experience or not. 

2. For AFP and overseas police clearance : I am planning to travel overseas after 887 application for 2+ months. Do you think I should provide police clearance now or later ?   

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, Kusai said:

Hello guys, 

this is what it says .. they haven’t even opened my file yet 😔😔 it’s been 8 months should I put complain or should wait 2 more months and then put complaint? It’s really frustrating .. please let me know 

thanks 

kusai 

530F1250-6668-4FEC-AB8D-66B2037140A7.png

Mate average waiting time is 11 months and they r considering back logs and February files first , I think u have to wait, may be 1 or 2 months more 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, himal said:

Hi guys

i am thinking to buy a new car.but I want to   Pay on instalment basic.can somebody please tell will the dealer allows the purchase on instalment while I am waiting for a 887 decision

thanks heaps

I would say wait for pr and then apply for car loan, otherwise u have to pay high interest rate 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/2/2018 at 7:01 PM, Russki said:

Today I resent our petition to David Coleman via change.org. And next week will send another feedbak/complaint and an email.  😎😎 Just an update.  😊

Is it possible to send it to some ministers in opposition too? maybe to shadow minister for immigration and to MP Tony burke who supported migrants when they brought the citizenship bill to parliament last time. I think it's good if we can get some positive attention towards the 887 from these ministers

3 hours ago, himal said:

Hi guys

i am thinking to buy a new car.but I want to   Pay on instalment basic.can somebody please tell will the dealer allows the purchase on instalment while I am waiting for a 887 decision

thanks heaps

I bought a car on finance while on student visa from nunawadin toyota in victoria , they dont mind which visa type you are on however they will look at the remaining duration of your current visa in order to calculate repayments i had 4 years left at that time , so if you have two years left on 489 then repayments will be high , if so it's better to wait for pr.

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, dar8 said:

Is it possible to send it to some ministers in opposition too? maybe to shadow minister for immigration and to MP Tony burke who supported migrants when they brought the citizenship bill to parliament last time. I think it's good if we can get some positive attention towards the 887 from these ministers

Yes,  sent to Shayne Neumann too!!!  😎😄😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2018 at 6:31 PM, Russki said:

Today I resent our petition to David Coleman via change.org. And next week will send another feedbak/complaint and an email.  😎😎 Just an update.  😊

Just to add up we should have stressed more on backlog in petition ...

• Like 1