887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Samm said:

Hi guys please spare few minutes

Can I attach document after lodging visa 

what should be the file size and can I upload all payslips in one PDF file

Yes you can attach documents after lodge visa. It’s good idea to upload payslip in one  file. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

Happy diwali to all. 

Any idea how long it takes after pre grant.

Same to you mate. You have to wait for few months. I suggest you to complain and tell them that you received pregrant and you need finalisation of your visa as you are back in Australia 

Hi Everyone,

It's irritating to wait almost 9 months to get 887 visa lodged at the beginning of the month of February. At that time visa processing time was 9 months. Currently 12 - 15 months. They will increased to 2 years I think. If the 489 expires ,bridging visa comes into action and there are no conditions?? Therefore may I move to wherever I want? Please explain

16 minutes ago, Livi said:

Hi Everyone,

It's irritating to wait almost 9 months to get 887 visa lodged at the beginning of the month of February. At that time visa processing time was 9 months. Currently 12 - 15 months. They will increased to 2 years I think. If the 489 expires ,bridging visa comes into action and there are no conditions?? Therefore may I move to wherever I want? Please explain

Generally, bridging Visa carries all limitations mentioned on your 'Main Visa'. 

So the answer is, you may go wherever you could go and live with your 489

The Home affairs had advise not to make too many contacts / feedback with them as this slows down processing time.

In the meantime, from my own recommendation, please counter check if you had submitted these documents.

1. Form 80
  2. AFP
  3. Baby medical check 6 months, 1 year
  4. spouse English
  5. Proper proof of work and residential

29 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

The Home affairs had advise not to make too many contacts / feedback with them as this slows down processing time.

In the meantime, from my own recommendation, please counter check if you had submitted these documents.

1. Form 80
  2. AFP
  4. spouse English

Didu speak to them??

1 hour ago, Sunnysideup said:

1. Form 80
  2. AFP
  4. spouse English

How would could do  "Baby medical check 6 months, 1 year" without hapid?

Hi,

I am going to submit my application, however, I have spent 65 days overseas during my last two years of regional residence. I have been informed migration agent and he said that 65 days holidays wouldn't affect my application. I would appreciate if someone can share any information regarding this. Thanks.