887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, adam said:

@Russki

hope all is well

i noticed that my country is Sri Lanka which is not ..no worries 

I speaking loudly here ,, regarding these processing times 

it is so frustrating me as I am very much in need to have an answer as I need to move from my current regional spot 

this is really putting me down and I really can’t think or act on anything 

is there is away that we can communicate to the Dept in order to have a Clear status on my application other that the RECEIVED STATUS

apprecite your reply 

thanks

adam 

Now we know where co adam is?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, adam said:

@Russki

hope all is well

i noticed that my country is Sri Lanka which is not ..no worries 

I speaking loudly here ,, regarding these processing times 

it is so frustrating me as I am very much in need to have an answer as I need to move from my current regional spot 

this is really putting me down and I really can’t think or act on anything 

is there is away that we can communicate to the Dept in order to have a Clear status on my application other that the RECEIVED STATUS

Hi @adam, unfortunately someone is always messing with our tracker, we find often that records go missing or people change other people's entries, this is something we cannot help, because the tracker is open to everyone to edit... We can change your country to correct one, what is it? 🙂 

Not good news regarding communicating with the Department - it is a little bit like talking to a brick wall. They are not very interactive, neither they are helpful these days. There is one email we can use to write to them - you will never receive a reply. There is a phone number you can call them on - there will be unhelpful standard answer to all queries, they will rarely help you. I am sorry to be a bearer of bad news here, but we are all facing the same issue with trying to get through to immi... 😞  Maybe - just maybe - our complaints and petition will help us a bit. 🙂  

4 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Congratulations @Darsh.... Got grant on Yesterday .. 5/11/18

Yes it is true that I got grant on 5/11/18 

i was not expecting it this early the  they were going but finally got it 

yes my timelines I have provided are all correct 

I wish all the group members will get their visas soon 

thanks for you support and creating this spreadsheet for us I will still be following this group 

thanks a lot 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, DARSHAN said:

thanks for you support and creating this spreadsheet for us I will still be following this group 

thanks a lot 

Congrats mate 

5 minutes ago, DARSHAN said:

thanks a lot 

Congrats dear...!!!

did u complaint?

11 minutes ago, DARSHAN said:

thanks a lot 

Who was your case officer?

52 minutes ago, DARSHAN said:

thanks a lot 

congrats 

1 hour ago, DARSHAN said:

thanks a lot 

Congratulations @DARSHAN!!! Great news. 🙂 🤗

I did not make any complaints as I think there I no point doing complaint as long as you are in processing timeline given by them they won’t consider your complaint and just grant the visa 

CO was dat  

he did the first request for docs and and grant is also form him 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Delfin, thanks the thought. I dont think anyone would be willing to take the chance of not uploading any document and going for a second round. 

But, yes i think I get your approach here, one thing we could do is, standardize things that we upload.

Example : Everyone upload all payslips in a bundled PDF. 
                   Everyone using a standard format in naming files.
                   The way we complaint
Issues :                   

1. then again, who we have on this forum is less than 10% of the lot (I assume). 
2. Everyone has a weird life story and travel requirements etc etc 

Just a little observation I notice. Something I gather from a Singaporean and a Burma friend with reference to the excel sheet too.

Form 80 - I notice on some govt website it states not a mandatory requirement but CO keeps asking. Immigration website mentioned it will speed up processing time.

Police check AFP - This keeps coming up.... I ask my friend why he didn't do it. He just said someone told him not to upload too many information in case of trouble.

6 month old baby medical check - I am not familiar with this but then again form the excel it keeps coming up too.

Residential proof and working proof - I guess this is a tricky one for those self employed or staying with friends or family.

Spouse English proof - Very sure this is mandatory but seems like there is a track record of CO asking for it.

I hope the above observation helps. There are a lot of quiet observer actually.

A question that my immi account shows no medical required. So I am confused should I have my medical now to get the direct grant or wait for co. I have submitted everything including police clearances. Thanks in advance 

U cant do medical without hap id. Once CO assign, he gonna provide u hap id. But most of the time they dont ask for medical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk