887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 minutes ago, toot said:

This is so unfortunate mate, Cant you convince your work place that this is a high possibility of a grant and wait till its resolved?

I wish I could..

Today was the joining..if I don't join there's gonna be a lot of pending work and they are saying they can't afford it..

Next Monday they need someone for sure

2 hours ago, 10th feb said:

I'll be screwed by then if they do that..I just got a reply from my new employer that they are gonna wait just another week before they look for my replacement 

Dear do one thing . Try to give them your 887 application n bridging visa . N try to convince them that it’s been 8 month n it’s matter of few days only . If they convinced. Similar situation I have to face for my Hunsband n than i provide them 887 application receive n bridging visa . They make contract for when 489 visa valid n said that once you got PR update us with visa doc n they will update contract. Try to convince them 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1. guys if my case hasn't been opened yet, and I add more documents to my application, do I automatically get pushed back to the end of the queue?

2. I recently talked to my migration agent, she said the processing time for visa 189 last month was 12-14 and NOW it's 8-11 months and that there's a chance that processing time for 887 might go down again. So I suppose processing times fluctuate from month to month??

9 hours ago, Delfin said:

1. guys if my case hasn't been opened yet, and I add more documents to my application, do I automatically get pushed back to the end of the queue?

2. I recently talked to my migration agent, she said the processing time for visa 189 last month was 12-14 and NOW it's 8-11 months and that there's a chance that processing time for 887 might go down again. So I suppose processing times fluctuate from month to month??

1. No 🙂

2. Yes!  And we are hoping waiting time will shrink back. 🤗🤞

• Like 3

Unless they process a lot of visa during this month and the next I’m not sure how they will be able to catch up on the lost time. These guys have some serious catch up to do. If they shorten the time period they will have also have to deal with a lot of applications that have passed the processing dates. [emoji1741]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Don Family said:

Unless they process a lot of visa during this month and the next I’m not sure how they will be able to catch up on the lost time. These guys have some serious catch up to do. If they shorten the time period they will have also have to deal with a lot of applications that have passed the processing dates. emoji1741.pngemoji3603.png

That's the idea behind them going through the backlog - it will make overall processing time APPEAR shorter. 🙂

i guess,  they will catch up eventually on all files and will even out the processing.  January-February applicants from 2018 suffered the most so far, as they got caught up in policy changes,  short staffed processsing and old backlog delays ... 😕😣 Sorry guys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adam said:

A quick question 

in what situation that you can raise a complaint ?

just to know 

thanks 

If you are the CO adam, we love your work 😄 keep it up!!

You can raise a complaint at any time, however its been noticed that its effective when complained after the processing times mentioned on the web site. Second timers generally complain after a month of document submit.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, toot said:

If you are the CO adam, we love your work 😄 keep it up!!

You can raise a complaint at any time, however its been noticed that its effective when complained after the processing times mentioned on the web site. Second timers generally complain after a month of document submit.

But there is no fixed processing time...

9 hours ago, Samy said:

How to understand that it's time for complaint????

I guess when there is an unreasonable delay with your file, or when you go way over advertised processing time, or when you feel like you are being victimised, - but it is a very fine line with the last one.  🙂 🙂

On 10/31/2018 at 6:31 PM, mgh said:

Congratulations my frd co’s on fire 👍🏼

Guys ,

Please advise 

I'm blessed with Two kids , elder was granted 489 offshore and has gone through medical , but younger one was borne here in Adelaide and 489 was granted without medical .

Does anyone of them to go for medical? 

And whats validity of AFP?

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Xubi said:

Guys ,

Please advise 

I'm blessed with Two kids , elder was granted 489 offshore and has gone through medical , but younger one was borne here in Adelaide and 489 was granted without medical .

Thanks 

Yes your little one has to go for medical. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xubi said:

Guys ,

Please advise 

Thanks 

AFP is only valid for 1 year from issue date.  🙂

Hi everyone,

In case we have to get an AFP or PCC again do we have to get the new one for the old dates or should it have upto the current date?

My thought was that it will have the same time period but just certified with the current date.

Sorry i think it must be the new one .

11 minutes ago, Don Family said:

So let’s say the certificate submitted now is from 2016 - 2018, the new one should be from 2016 - 2019?

Basically certificate is about that this person has no criminal record and no open / pending case with Police (Till now)

• Like 1