887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, sunnny said:

Hey Guys
As our bridging visa says conditions NIL,Can we move to Metro area once bridging visa comes in effect or still need to stay in regional until we receive grant in 2040. emoji12.pngemoji12.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you, lets move 😂. Your grant is on the way, 😎 I am pretty sure the day before your retirement you will get your grant 🤞. I saw the other thread this morning one of the guy got his 189 within 3 months. This is crazy I think compare to 189 on 887 case officer has to deal with less paper work. I have no idea why they are doing this, I really don't understand their point. Double standard policy from immigration, This is very frustrating.  

189 .jpg

• Haha 1

hello, newbie here, I just wanna ask the company I work before wont give me employment reference certificate, is it okay if I would not include it on my work documents to be submitted? I have all the payslip 37 hrs/week for 1 year and 3 months, contracts, tax return, group certificate, super.  appreciate your info's.

7 hours ago, Maxzone said:

I am with you, lets move 😂. Your grant is on the way, 😎 I am pretty sure the day before your retirement you will get your grant 🤞. I saw the other thread this morning one of the guy got his 189 within 3 months. This is crazy I think compare to 189 on 887 case officer has to deal with less paper work. I have no idea why they are doing this, I really don't understand their point. Double standard policy from immigration, This is very frustrating.  

189 .jpg

But the processing time for 189 is around 7 and 8 months, how can be granted within 2 and half months ?

According to this article, the length of visa processing time is depend on the number of applicant who already on query

https://johnmenadue.com/abul-rizvi-how-the-2017-18-migration-program-was-delivered/?fbclid=IwAR0XigOmWZpgeklZSHMD8hDe3G_X4oW2e6IaL3gmYEnx1a2x-lWq4-0UTfY

4 hours ago, Delfin said:

Are u sure about this? If it is then i’m screwed.

i mean the immi website doesn’t mention anything about this. I also asked my agent once abt this, and he said it’s not a requirement. Can someone else verify this?? Thanks

Hi mate

if you are holding 887 then you don't need a private Heath insurance but i think it's compulsory if you are holding 489 but I am not sure.

other senior members can provide you more information.

10 minutes ago, himal said:

Hi mate

if you are holding 887 then you don't need a private Heath insurance but it's compulsory if you are holding 489.

other senior members can provide you more information.

Hi himal, thanks for your info. Do you know if we need to have it for at least 2 years? And do we include insurance documents as proof in our application? I mean the 887 documents checklist page literally doesn’t mention anything about insurance..

8 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Hi himal, thanks for your info. Do you know if we need to have it for at least 2 years? And do we include insurance documents as proof in our application? I mean the 887 documents checklist page literally doesn’t mention anything about insurance..

Mate,

You don't need to attach private health insurance documents when you apply for 887. I haven't attach it to my 887 application.

Hi @Delfin

my opinion

life is so uncertain.we might need a treatment anytime.as you know health service is very expensive is in Australia.before you think about your visa ,think about you and your family ,if you fall a sick it's very expensive,might end of spending lots of money in order to save may be $200 a month.its more for your personal assurance.

i have seen many people even after getting   887 visa ,still having Medicare people hesitate to cancel their private insurance.i guess you have already spend a lot of money in order to get pr.so why please don't take a chance.keep a private Health for a safety of you and your family and may be to maintain your 489

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

But the processing time for 189 is around 7 and 8 months, how can be granted within 2 and half months ?

According to this article, the length of visa processing time is depend on the number of applicant who already on query

https://johnmenadue.com/abul-rizvi-how-the-2017-18-migration-program-was-delivered/?fbclid=IwAR0XigOmWZpgeklZSHMD8hDe3G_X4oW2e6IaL3gmYEnx1a2x-lWq4-0UTfY

I have no idea what so ever, I found it on Facebook group. I think its legit though, otherwise I don't see any point of post fake information, when someone got their pr. Anyways we hope form next week case officer gonna be more active in terms of processing 887 file. If they don't pick up file soon the waiting time will be longer and longer, December is coming up, so as school holidays, christmas, new year.  Finger cross 🤞guys. As someone said earlier in this group, we should seek media coverage. Russki  has done petition, we should try different method. If someone is good at article writing we can do it, write and article with all our suffering, comparison to other visa and send it to leading news portal. Probably we can make youtube video and send it to news portal. I know there are lots of people with hidden talent.  We should come forward for our own benefit. 

2 hours ago, Just do it... said:

@Honey @Russki @Tpsk

Can someone please help to give me answers to previously asked question.. Thanks 

Screenshot_20181118-091433.jpg

Mate what happened is 4 years ago where his daughter born. Her passport was made at that time. Now she is 4 years old. When karan'so file opened they asked for karan'so daughter medical as she didn't go through medical when she got her 489 visa. There is a rule that if child's passport is made when he/she was infant then co can ask for declaration stating that the child who appeared for medical examination is same as child who is pictured in passport. This declaration has to be made by Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident in front of justice of peace. Co ask for such declaration because they think that child will have considerable facial changes from the time of  passport  till time of medical.

2 hours ago, Delfin said:

Mate it entirely depends upon you to have private health insurance or not. I didn’t have private health insurance from my subclass 485 to my pr. Private health insurance is not mandatory when you apply for your 887

My agent lodged my file on 16/01/2018 and co contacted us on 26/07/2018 and asked for 

1. wife form 80 and AFP with all alies name-submitted on 14/08/2018

2. 1 year employment proof- super , tax - submitted super, tax , letter from employer, near by shops, center head (shopping center) 

3. 2 years residency proof. - Rent agreement ( accommodation provided by my employer so value in agreement is $0), some friends stat declaration, owners stat declaration, mobile bills, bank statement, NAB letter, employer contract stating accommodation provided by company. -submitted on 14/08/2018

I haven't heard back anything since thn,.  should i complain? and does all evidences are enough to prove 2 year residency ( as dont have rent ledger) and 1 year employment.

Please reply... 

1 hour ago, rahulofpl said:

My agent lodged my file on 16/01/2018 and co contacted us on 26/07/2018 and asked for 

2. 1 year employment proof- super , tax - submitted super, tax , letter from employer, near by shops, center head (shopping center) 

3. 2 years residency proof. - Rent agreement ( accommodation provided by my employer so value in agreement is $0), some friends stat declaration, owners stat declaration, mobile bills, bank statement, NAB letter, employer contract stating accommodation provided by company. -submitted on 14/08/2018

I haven't heard back anything since thn,.  should i complain? and does all evidences are enough to prove 2 year residency ( as dont have rent ledger) and 1 year employment.

Please reply... 

You can try but I don’t think it makes any difference I complained 2 times just an usual reply still in time frame i applied 12 of jan contacted by adam on 19 July documents submitted on 16 August i called couple of times but couldn’t get any positive reply 

1 hour ago, rahulofpl said:

Please reply... 

Why didn't your agent submit the above mentioned documents in the first place? The are all mandatory. Your agent should give you a refund.

3 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Why didn't your agent submit the above mentioned documents in the first place? The are all mandatory. Your agent should give you a refund.

I know he messed up my file, but there is no point to fight with him as we cant reverse the time. damage already being done. Now hopefully these documents will help me to get 887

3 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

I know he messed up my file, but there is no point to fight with him as we cant reverse the time. damage already being done. Now hopefully these documents will help me to get 887

My agent was the exact opposite. He wouldn’t lodge my application until i gave him everything he asked for. Lol

anyway, keep us posted mate.