887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, amardeep1988 said:

Any updates for 2/07/2019, 3/07/2019 and 4/07/2019 files???

I am on 4/7/2018 if you mean, no 2nd contact at all after opening my files on 23/5/2019 by Co Sophorn. I lodged complaint last Thursday, received response today asking to wait.

• Thanks 2

Hi guys 

I applied for 887 on Jan, 2019. 

Worked in regional area for a year and lived for 2 years, however due to my wife health issues i moved to city as we go to hospital more than often. 

Would that make any impact on 887 decision? 

Also my wife is using medicare for her treatment which is chronic such as ulcerative colitis. Would that make any impact on decision?

Posting here first time but following this for last 8 months. Looking farward to see some valuable suggestions. 

• Sad 2

@B007

mate one of my friends faced a similar health problem on this visa.if your cost of treatment is very high then there is a chance of visa refusal.please do some research and get a advice from migration agent.as it is a chronic disease it need a a life time medicine and many many health check up and follow up.the medicine is really costly for this disease.i am not sure exactly but the cost of treatment is calculated over 4 years time and should be less then $40000.if you have stated in your  visa application form then surely they will investigate and find out the over all health of your wife and cost of treatment.if it's too much they can refuse the visa.

i am really sorry to hear about your wife health.hope she is in remission at the moment and continues to be.

good luck

2 minutes ago, himal said:

@B007

mate one of my friends faced a similar health problem on this visa.if your cost of treatment is very high then there is a chance of visa refusal.please do some research and get a advice from migration agent.as it is a chronic disease it need a a life time medicine and many many health check up and follow up.i am not sure exactly but the cost of treatment is calculated over 4 years time and should be less then $40000.if you have stated in your  visa application form then surely they will investigate and find out the over all health of your wife and cost of treatment.if it's too much they can refuse the visa.

i am really sorry to hear about your wife health.hope she is in remission at the moment and continues to be.

good luck

Mate,

I do not think it will impact on your visa because 887 does not need new medical.

They grant you 489 visa mean your medical is clear.

As you are not living in regional. Its mean you are breaching 489 visa condition. It may impact on your file if and only if they investigate or someone complain.

You should consult with migration agent to get second opinion.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

Mate,

I do not think it will impact on your visa because 887 does not need new medical.

They grant you 489 visa mean your medical is clear.

As you are not living in regional. Its mean you are breaching 489 visa condition. It may impact on your file if and only if they investigate or someone complain.

You should consult with migration agent to get second opinion.

Thanks

Yea they are not going to ask for further medical

7 hours ago, Ken said:

I am on 4/7/2018 if you mean, no 2nd contact at all after opening my files on 23/5/2019 by Co Sophorn. I lodged complaint last Thursday, received response today asking to wait.

Hi mate,

If you do not mind, please share about complain reply.

What exactly did they say to wait?

16 hours ago, wincivil said:

Hi

My understanding is PCC should match exactly with your Passport Name

As you mentioned I am just wondering why your one of your Australian Proofs has your given name as surname, you must have sorted this out before submitting to immigration so that It avoids confusion like this??

i have submitted AFP by both the ways and they are issued in march 2019, still they said it has been expired....

35 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

i have submitted AFP by both the ways and they are issued in march 2019, still they said it has been expired....

Send a complaint mate and inquire how it comes a 4-month-old AFP is expired, they don't even bother to read date. 

8 hours ago, Riaz said:

Hi mate,

If you do not mind, please share about complain reply.

What exactly did they say to wait?

Your application is within our published processing times. We can’t provide any updates on your application’s progress. If you lodged your application online, you can check the status of your application through ImmiAccount.

Your correspondence will be sent to the relevant processing area for information.

12 hours ago, B007 said:

Hi guys 

I applied for 887 on Jan, 2019. 

Worked in regional area for a year and lived for 2 years, however due to my wife health issues i moved to city as we go to hospital more than often. 

Would that make any impact on 887 decision? 

Also my wife is using medicare for her treatment which is chronic such as ulcerative colitis. Would that make any impact on decision?

Posting here first time but following this for last 8 months. Looking farward to see some valuable suggestions. 

Yes as few other mentioned above, the medical situation will not make any impact over the decision as someone rightly said the medical was cleared when you got your 489. However, if in case they randomly check your details (as I heard they don't check all files but they do random check-ups) that might affect your situation. However, it is good to double-check with a migration agent as you might get a chance because of your wife's health condition.

Does anyone have any idea whether they check all other details like changing your license address, enrolling kids into city school (if you have kids) etc? 

Guys it was same shit last year as well. They hardly process any applications between July to Feb. About 90 percent of applications were processed between March to June. Maybe because of EOFY.

Same shit is happening again. So scared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

“Mr Dutton, after all, is a thug. Mr Dutton is the most toxic man in the Liberal party. Mr Dutton is mean and despicable. And Mr Dutton came within a few votes of becoming the Liberal party prime minister. This is a Liberal party divided, divided by anger, fear and loathing for one another.”

Keneally noted Morrison’s announcement of a royal commission into the abuse of people with disabilities last week.

“I give him credit for bearing his heart, showing his compassion and standing up for people with a disability,” she said.

“But this week, Peter Duttonlaunches a mean, low, despicable attack against a woman with disability, Ali France, a mother who lost her leg shielding her child from a car accident, and Mr Morrison has remained silent.”

5 hours ago, darwinsingh said:

Exactly what happened to me. Please put a complaint in. 🙂 And call them, too. Ask them, if they can see your AFP attached.

This is so wrong, they are not even bothering to check our documents properly. 😞 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Kumar887 said:

Guys it was same shit last year as well. They hardly process any applications between July to Feb. About 90 percent of applications were processed between March to June. Maybe because of EOFY.

Same shit is happening again. So scared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the busy time for student visa. I think all CO's will be back mid of next month. This is reason of slow processing.You will see the big month coming up after August .

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Exactly what happened to me. Please put a complaint in. 🙂 And call them, too. Ask them, if they can see your AFP attached.

This is so wrong, they are not even bothering to check our documents properly. 😞 

thanks russki...happy to see you still in the forum...legend !

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

thanks russki...happy to see you still in the forum...legend !

🙂 I wish I was here more often, but I found I have so much life to catch up on after I received my PR, - my life has been on hold for such  long time! I keep my fingers crossed for every one of you guys, so you can get your PR and catch up on your lives - properly. 🙂 

• Like 13

I don't undetstand why they keep on delaying some visa subclasses and prioritize certain applications. If they struggle with staffs why can't they hire more people and charge double the application fees? I am sure most people would rather pay higher fees than to wait an extra year.