887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

I don't undetstand why they keep on delaying some visa subclasses and prioritize certain applications. If they struggle with staffs why can't they hire more people and charge double the application fees? I am sure most people would rather pay higher fees than to wait an extra year. 

Time for a new petition? The title will be “we demand an increase in visa application fees” 😂😂

On 7/22/2019 at 9:09 PM, B007 said:

Hi guys 

I applied for 887 on Jan, 2019. 

Worked in regional area for a year and lived for 2 years, however due to my wife health issues i moved to city as we go to hospital more than often. 

Would that make any impact on 887 decision? 

Also my wife is using medicare for her treatment which is chronic such as ulcerative colitis. Would that make any impact on decision?

Posting here first time but following this for last 8 months. Looking farward to see some valuable suggestions. 

hi   mate sorry about your situation hope she recovers soon , i think it's best if you move to a place within regional postcodes closer to the hospital if possible , you have worked very hard to complete requirements so don't risk it  , living / working in non regional while on 489 is a breach of visa conditions , there was a guy who recently got refusal due to moving to city while waiting for the grant , while your wife might not have to do a medical again ( if her 489 medical had no issues ) you risk 887 refusal for breaching previous visa conditions , exclusion periods and the need to undergo medical for future visa applications if you get caught , i know it will be difficult but it's a matter of risking losing all and going back home where it will be much less convenient to get medical treatment or starting from the beginning or  trying to manage for another year or so obeying visa conditions and not attracting negative co attention to your case,  so consider moving back to regional area close to hospital asap if possible and try to consult a professional migration lawyer and get advice on what you can do about it

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 10:15 AM, Kumar887 said:

Guys it was same shit last year as well. They hardly process any applications between July to Feb. About 90 percent of applications were processed between March to June. Maybe because of EOFY.

Same shit is happening again. So scared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I just made a quick chart. Beside all the rather depressing comments on not processing any applications,.. yes there are hardly no grants this month. You are correct. And yes, seems that they work towards their quotum EOFY - always bigger numbers in March and June. But there is also progress. If you kinda block it per 6 months, they always increase their number of grants every month. After 6 months of increasing there is a basic stop and they start all over again. Next month, and the month after will be better than this month.

Keep up the good positive spirit everyone. Do not lose hope!

image.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Need expert advice. One of my friends has finished his masters of accounting from flinders uni. Is there any way that he can apply 489 visa? Because agents are saying that he must have the Accounting job inorder to get 489. 

Do you guys suggest any other option which doesn’t require professional job and he can apply permanent residence visa?  Because it is next to impossible to get accountant job for newly graduates. 

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@Russki Could i ask you if this July the same quiet as last year? 

@Seacity112 according to my little chart  on page 1450 of this forum it shows that only 10 applications got grant in July last year. So that is quite similar to this year (we have not finished the month yet) And I did not pay attention to any contacts by CO's on applications so still a good question. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, it was. It was pretty dead and we were all going mad. 😞 It felt terrible. But it got better. 🙂 There is a light at the end of the tunnel guys. 🙂 Please have faith. 💗

Thank you @Russki   We are getting mad, the strength you've gone through that darkness really inspires us go further. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

@Seacity112 according to my little chart  on page 1450 of this forum it shows that only 10 applications got grant in July last year. So that is quite similar to this year (we have not finished the month yet) And I did not pay attention to any contacts by CO's on applications so still a good question. 

I mean form 19th June to 19th July, we have got no more than 10. And there's no logic that this year should be the same as last year. The processing time is being abusive,  i dont need to find  it a good reason. Why cant this year better than last year? Especially with lots of efforts been made, and our voices been heard?

1 minute ago, Seacity112 said:

I mean form 19th June to 19th July, we have got no more than 10. And there's no logic that this year should be the same as last year. The processing time is being abusive,  i dont need to find  it a good reason. Why cant this year better than last year? Especially with lots of efforts been made, and our voices been heard?

I agree with you @Seacity112. Please do not get me wrong. I'm just trying to find patterns and keep up the good spirit. Know that I'm frustrated also about all this. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Seacity112 said:

Agreed, Plus we have learned from previous experiences and uploaded/ update all documents. This should bring processing time down.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lucas1808 said:

So finally got grant today 🎉🎉

Applied 26th June 2018

First contact requesting birth certificates and employment letter

2nd contact require more payslips and criminal record stat Dec 

Complained 2 times. 

Co Peter

Thanks Lucas and congrats

Finally your grant throwed some light on the dark

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Lucas1808 said:

Applied 26th June 2018

Complained 2 times. 

Co Peter

Shall you please clearly explain when is your First and 2nd Case Officer contact dates??

You mentioned that in your 2nd contact requested Criminal Record Stat Dec?? What document you submitted for this??

5 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Shall you please clearly explain when is your First and 2nd Case Officer contact dates??

You mentioned that in your 2nd contact requested Criminal Record Stat Dec?? What document you submitted for this??

Yes please explain bit more about those contacts.....

First contact - didn't you submit your birth certificate? of any issue

Second contact - didn't you submit a minimum of 52 weeks payslips? what is criminal records tat? what about your AFP clearance? little bit confused here

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Lucas1808 said:

Applied 26th June 2018

Complained 2 times. 

Co Peter

Congratulations 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lucas1808 said:

Applied 26th June 2018

Complained 2 times. 

Co Peter

Congrats.

Enjoy your life

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lucas1808 said:

Applied 26th June 2018

Complained 2 times. 

Co Peter

When did you complain first and second time?