887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 minutes ago, ausdre said:

if you check the what they have written .It is confirmed clearly .The deficintion will be somplified for all skilled visas

AE728836-C34C-4D9B-B893-ED52B9F370A8.jpeg

read carefully as it says Except for following metropolitan area -sydney melbourne brisbane gold coast and perth..

then how come perth and good coast is still there in it ?

Hello, I’m a silent follower just want to share my happiness!
Applied 18-05-18
First contact 13-06-19 (renew Police checks and  daughter medical check) 
Grant 27-10-19 (today Sunday)
CO Wilson
be patient and good luck

Cngrts now i m desperately waiting for my grant... applied on 21-5-18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, ausdre said:

it will be .Read the first two lines carefully.https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/regional-migration/eligible-regional-areas

Perth and gold coast will be included as a regional areas for all the skilled visas.The definition will he revised. 

Ohh i can see they still saying perth and goldcoast Outside metropolitan areas.?? 
I domt understand .

On 10/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, Aussie 12 said:

Hi Inaz,

Congratulations!!! 

Before you grant, Have you received that general email from Home Affairs that your visa will be shortly assessed?

Thanks

Thanks allot. No I didn't receive that email. 

One of my friend who got his grant 2 weeks ago applied on 9/8/18 and he didn't receive the email too. 

At the same time another friend who applied on the1st week of September received the email from immi. 

Thanks, 

Inaz

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:55 PM, SJay said:

@Inazdid you move after applying 887, other than the tenancy agreement what else you submit? do we need to submit Form 80, 929 ?

or you just updated the address in the online immi account? really appreciate your advice. 

Hi Sjay,

Yes I moved after applying for 887. 

No I did not update form 80 or 929.

My agent updated it for I didn't change anything in immi account. 

To be honest, I just checked whether the agent uploaded all the updated documents. 

Thanks,

Inaz

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, au$$ie said:

read carefully as it says Except for following metropolitan area -sydney melbourne brisbane gold coast and perth..

then how come perth and good coast is still there in it ?

the website is not updated because the news was released on Friday wait till further update .It is confirmed that gold coast and perth will be removed

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Congo said:

Hello, I’m a silent follower just want to share my happiness!

Applied 18-05-18

First contact 13-06-19 (renew Police checks and  daughter medical check) 

Grant 27-10-19 (today Sunday)

CO Wilson

be patient and good luck

is that visa grant date is on Sunday??

or you grant date is before weekend and just received email on sunday??

Hi,

Some one might have experience in updating new born details. On form 1022 there are some confusions,

1- at number 12, client number or file number. Is it from 489 visa or 887 application?

2- at number 14, should we write the details of baby under "new correct details" eg. name, dob etc.

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

I do also think that is true unfortunately. But today is gonna be the week that that will change (I hope). Fingers crossed.

While the migration cap of 160,000 places remains unchanged, there will now be 25,000 regional visas set aside for migrants who agree to work outside the major cities, up from 23,000.2,000 extra skilled visas will be added up this year.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Does it mean that 887 would get more benefit from that as this year no 491 visa applicants yet.

• Like 1