Guest The Dimmocks

Leaving PIA

Guest The Dimmocks

Gonna be saying bye to PIA. Good luck to all those who have nearly arrived, just arrived, and who arrived years ago :-)

BYE :tongue:

Guest The Dimmocks

I had enough of the site now, dont feel I can offer it anymore (lots changed with regards to visa processes), and because I want to.

The visa process really has changed, a learning curve for all the new people coming along now :)

Take care and good luck yourself :) Enjoy life. Thanks for your input to the forum over the years.

Gonna be saying bye to PIA. Good luck to all those who have nearly arrived, just arrived, and who arrived years ago :-)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be missed - thanks for your input and good luck for the future.

(you can always pop back again in the future in the unlikely event you suffer withdrawal symptons)

That's a shame, but thanks for all the help and chat you've had, on here.

Cooler

There's a lot of us about here who have been in Adelaide 20 years or more and we still contribute now and then ............ it's not all about visa processes you know ............ you really should stay, there's always someone who might need your help, and you might need theirs, I'm still learning about Adelaide 21 1/2 years on!

Hey flower it matters not a jot that you dont want to contribute to PIA anymore, as those of us that are here and been through the process, are here together, the same problems and the same pleasures the same isolation and the same comforts, the main thing is we stay in contact. We are all peas in the pod of Oz and will watch each others backs (I will anyway). X.

I must admit, sometimes I try to help on PIA and just negative remarks from people who been here too long lol. makes me wonder why I bother too.

Please dont get annoyed about this (anyone) but why announce that your leaving - why not just not come back on, I think that's what a lot of people do, then they just pop in from time to time - no big deal!

Guest The Dimmocks

There is a time when things have run there course. This is one of those things in my life. Some people may be happy to just go off and then come back but I am not one of those, We are all different after all!! I also am not enjoying the site so that another reason.

When they ever get round to deleting my account.

Guest Django

Can't say I'm surprised by this after the way you were talked down the nose to by people who should know better.

Edited by Admin
    unauthorised advertising & abuse

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Sorry to see you go, your posts have always been friendly and informative, but can understand too why you want to go...

All the best :smile:

sorry to see you go, your posts have always been friendly and informative, but can understand too why you want to go...

All the best :smile:

ditto!!!!!