Visa Grant Backlog

Toneless

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys and girls,

My husband landed a job and had a Skype interview, he starts on the 6th October and we land in Adelaide on the 27th sept!

We too are frightened too, but I guess that's all part of having the guts to make a big move like this. We have been so excited and then the other day as I was handing my children's school a letter to inform them the kids will be leaving and too remove them from the register, the school reception said 'Are you sure you want me to process this as once it's sent I can't retract there removal from the school' I was like :unsure::err: Errrrm yes we have booked the flights' I then it hit me and I got the wobbles!

Hi guys and girls' date='

My husband landed a job and had a Skype interview, he starts on the 6th October and we land in Adelaide on the 27th sept!

We too are frightened too, but I guess that's all part of having the guts to make a big move like this. We have been so excited and then the other day as I was handing my children's school a letter to inform them the kids will be leaving and too remove them from the register, the school reception said 'Are you sure you want me to process this as once it's sent I can't retract there removal from the school' I was like :unsure::err: Errrrm yes we have booked the flights' I then it hit me and I got the wobbles![/quote']

That's brilliant! Congrats on the job! It all got real for me at the weekend, when I watched the new owner of my Campervan drive off, up the street....no turning back now! Best of luck with the move. Chin up and enjoy.x

Hi guys and girls' date='

We too are frightened too, but I guess that's all part of having the guts to make a big move like this. We have been so excited and then the other day as I was handing my children's school a letter to inform them the kids will be leaving and too remove them from the register, the school reception said 'Are you sure you want me to process this as once it's sent I can't retract there removal from the school' I was like :unsure::err: Errrrm yes we have booked the flights' I then it hit me and I got the wobbles![/quote']

Wow!!!!! congrats. What proffession is your husband?

what is the cost of group accommodation & daily expense for one person at SA ?

I still have to do booking for my accommodation from 28th Sep. please give some references for cheapest options.

Today we are having our medicals, even though we know our visa may still not be granted even at this stage, things are starting to move quickly!!! We too are starting to feel anxious but excited, it is such a strange feeling, excitement, worry, happiness, anxiety, all rolled into one. This is what we have been waiting for, you just want it to work that much that you can't help but worry :huh:

Today we are having our medicals, even though we know our visa may still not be granted even at this stage, things are starting to move quickly!!! We too are starting to feel anxious but excited, it is such a strange feeling, excitement, worry, happiness, anxiety, all rolled into one. This is what we have been waiting for, you just want it to work that much that you can't help but worry :huh:

You are almost there. Keep the faith

Hi Gidza ! What is the cost of group accommodation & daily expense for one person at SA ?

I still have to do booking for my accommodation from 28th Sep. please suggest some references for cheapest options. I shall carrying my family subsequently.