887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

if anyone knows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" i have submitted all the required forms and details but this message is still showing on the online status of my application, checked with my agent she is saying that don't worry about it as online status of application doesn't show the actual full picture?? if anyone knows or can see their application plz reply.

Please check ur inbox

well, get fresh AFP and send to your CO , it does not take long, I think now you can apply online and hope you will get PR straightaway.

DocA , its definetely not about AFP , actually khan is right its sort of a form asking me same questions like form 80 and 1221 , however my agent saying not fill that she has submitted all the info plus the AFP in the past :( but i have no problem to submit again if they really ask for it, lets see and thanks for the info. Any luck in you case ?

Hey edie i think not much we can do apart from waiting and keeping in touch with department, but i can honestly understand what you going through i applied first week of april 2013 , still no luck :( and also you are nearly there , by the way did they tell you is it under checks or what?

no idea what they upto, I know people coming on 190 and processing time was 4/5 months. I have no clue why they doing this with 475 group. I think its not country or faith specific.

Guest mattyro

Thanks.

I just don't get it, as per their website, applications are processed as they come, but how can some receive it in 5-6 months and other such a long time.

I guess have to just wait.

Cheers

Hi Lookman,

My immi site status was "in Progress" but i found this link http://www.mymigrationagent.com/clie...cation-status/ and checked my status and it was showing i met all the requirement apart from Form1221.

I talk to my agent and he send email to GSM and i got a email today

Hi bro, I found in my page two info- "required" and " massage". I couldn't find that I sent that individual doc or they have received my doc. Is that anything my agent didn't send the required docs to CO?

I do't have that option in my file what i have is " Character requirements penal clearance certificates which i had - Met

Hi,

When i check it shows Character requirement penal clearance certificate required ; can any one explan what it mean? do i need to do anything?

Hi,

When i check it shows Character requirement penal clearance certificate required ; can any one explan what it mean? do i need to do anything?

It is the same with my application checklist. It also indicates some basic docs as "required" which I have already submitted. E.g passport or birth certificate.

Perhaps because my application has not been allocated to a case officer and what ever is shown on applicatiob page is a system generated message or something similar....

Who knows!

Guest lookman
My application has already been allocated by CO, but still same like you.

Hi applicant887 and niljosna,

Can you guys share, if you are only applicant in your visa or there are other dependents as well. Also which state you guys belong to. And what nationality currently you hold.

Thanks

Hi applicant887 and niljosna,

Can you guys share, if you are only applicant in your visa or there are other dependents as well. Also which state you guys belong to. And what nationality currently you hold.

Thanks

lookman,

Me and two dependant. Based in SA.

From one of the so called very high risk nationalities.

Applied in Aug.

Guest lookman
lookman,

Me and two dependant. Based in SA.

From one of the so called very high risk nationalities.

Applied in Aug.

Ok, Thank you for your reply applicant887. Hopefully your application is allocated and processed soon. Be positive mate.

What date did you apply? Also keep us posted about any progress on your application.

Thank you for all the details

Guest Himani0229
It is the same with my application checklist. It also indicates some basic docs as "required" which I have already submitted. E.g passport or birth certificate.

Perhaps because my application has not been allocated to a case officer and what ever is shown on applicatiob page is a system generated message or something similar....

Who knows!

Can you share when did you apply ?

Any updates from co ?

475 to 887 Residence proof

Hi my husband and I are looking to get all the paperwork together for our PR visa application. When we arrived we stayed with family for 1 week does anyone know what proof would be acceptable for this as we obviously don't have any receipts. Would some sort of statement be acceptable.

Thank you

Best Regards

Yes : applied on 3rd July and co contacted on 9th October

ask for my baby s medical and form 80 and 1221

Hi Himani

have you replied to your case officer and did you get an notifcation saying they have recieved what you sent as i have sent team 10 my additional docs but have no confirmation that they have recieved it. so i am wondering if they did recieve it or not.

Guest Himani0229
Hi Himani

have you replied to your case officer and did you get an notifcation saying they have recieved what you sent as i have sent team 10 my additional docs but have no confirmation that they have recieved it. so i am wondering if they did recieve it or not.

No Raman ....

I did not get any notification... Even I applied by agent so don't know much ... But I m thinking to call immigration ... I want to go overseas end of this month ... So want ask we can go or not !!!!

Please keep in touch if u get any further information about immi ....

We pray to god for both of us ..

I got contacted by co on 1/10/14 asked for form 80-1221 and Afp. i replied to my co to their email with all docs but have not recieved any confirmation of them recieving the documents. Is it common not recieving confirmation as the email seems to got to the right address.

does anybody have any info on the above? thanks

Guest lookman
I got contacted by co on 1/10/14 asked for form 80-1221 and Afp. i replied to my co to their email with all docs but have not recieved any confirmation of them recieving the documents. Is it common not recieving confirmation as the email seems to got to the right address.

does anybody have any info on the above? thanks

Hi raman,

On your document checklist? what is the status against these documents? Is it still received or required?

Also I guess you can ask your CO by just replying to their email asking for confirmation and state/status of your application.

Guest lookman
u need to download a form from immi website and get it certified. i have a copy. will send it to u if u want. cheers!!!

Can you clarify your context. What document are you talking about? Form 80 or Form 1221 or something else.

What purpose will it serve.