887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello Guys,
Finally my visa has been granted directly today. Application was lodged on 20th of October. Thank you everyone for your great support n info.
There were some issues in my application as I had applied in 23 months. I had uploaded maximum number of evidences of residency status and work status including ATO Tax assessment, super statement, bank statement and other workplace related docs like payslip, PAYG cert., contract  letter, certificate of total working hour from payroll etc. spouse’s IELTS report.
Also last year I was away from Australia for 10 weeks within period of three months. However, my visa granted directly without any trouble. Good luck guys [emoji1303][emoji3]
Yeppiii.. Congrats .. Cant imagine the how anxious you have beenn.. but you are very lucky.. everything has worked out well.. congrats.. enjoy your freedom ..[emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Hello Guys,

Finally my visa has been granted directly today. Application was lodged on 20th of October. Thank you everyone for your great support n info.

There were some issues in my application as I had applied in 23 months. I had uploaded maximum number of evidences of residency status and work status including ATO Tax assessment, super statement, bank statement and other workplace related docs like payslip, PAYG cert., contract  letter, certificate of total working hour from payroll etc. spouse’s IELTS report.

Also last year I was away from Australia for 10 weeks within period of three months. However, my visa granted directly without any trouble. Good luck guys ???

Big Congrats bro.Enjoy you freedom.
So till 22nd Oct, everyone in this group sorted out. 

Surly CO's are in happy mood today...

1 hour ago, NAVNAL said:

Hi everyone!!

The list of documents submitted are :

• 2 years stay - power bills,telephone bills, lease agreements...... (compilled in one file)
  • 1 year work - PAYG,contract letter, payslips(54 weeks (compiled) + Pay Slips after submitting PR - recently uploaded) , employee reference letter, Bank statements, Super summary,tax returns......
  • PCC - Australia and home country (Whole family) 
  • Passport ,signed photographs,drivers license (family) (compiled in one file)
  • Travel documents (whole family) (compiled in one file)
  • Marriage certificate(spouse) , Birth certificate (daughter)
  • Spouse working evidence, Payslips, contract letter, PAYG, IELTS, Educational certificates...... -(Current)
  • School letter (daughter)
  • Form 80

Cross checked with Form 80 and my documents information is the same ............

Hopefully, I have listed all documents I have submitted.........

Thanks

NAV

Hi NAV

Can you please share the how long you were in overseas during ur 489 visa. When you granted 489 and when you applied 887? Thanks

Hi, 

Could anyone help me 

Applied 19/10/2017 

no case officer allocated till now, i went to india for 1 month and came back March 8th 2 weeks ago. 

Called immigration today to update that i'm back, and they told me its okay i dont need to update. 

Curious that people who applied on 22nd October had recieved their grant letter.

8 hours ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Thank you! Can you just get a letter fron your job to prove ur residency ? That would be sufficient with ur rego, license etc. In my case i attached my own stat dec (not even from landlord). Attach a bank statement too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have letters from my previous employers ( Statement of employment ) before I resigned, maybe it would be useful.

For your casual job that you did for 4 months, did you get penalty rates when you were working on the weekend/public holiday or you just got flat rate ?

51 minutes ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Hello Guys,

Also last year I was away from Australia for 10 weeks within period of three months. However, my visa granted directly without any trouble. Good luck guys ???

Congratulations, I am travelling overseas at this moment for dental treatment for 9 weeks and next week I will back to Australia. It's seem that 10 weeks away from Australia isn't a big issue 

Edited by 11Dec2015

3 hours ago, NAVNAL said:

Hi !!!

Just wanted you guys know that my PR has been granted today. 

Applied on 22/10/2017
Direct Grant today 27/03/2018

This platform was usefull to me personally.........Thanks to the one who put efforts to built this forum/site.......

please let me know ....if you guys need any info ......

All the best to all ....who are waiting for the grants....... 

Thanks...

Congratulations, Did you do a full time work or Casual job for 1 year work requirement ?

2 hours ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Congrats everyone for your grants..
Till yesterday, it felt like CO's still sitting with the files applied till 18th Oct. But, now people who applied on 22nd Oct are on the Run... :-)  Thats really good....!

hi i applied on 19 october 2017, still waiting confused !!

47 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi NAV

Can you please share the how long you were in overseas during ur 489 visa. When you granted 489 and when you applied 887? Thanks

hi bro, 

i applied on 19 oct 2017 and still waiting, can u please give me some suggestions are the co working on sequence order?

18 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi, 

Could anyone help me 

Applied 19/10/2017 

no case officer allocated till now, i went to india for 1 month and came back March 8th 2 weeks ago. 

Called immigration today to update that i'm back, and they told me its okay i dont need to update. 

Curious that people who applied on 22nd October had recieved their grant letter.

They may put on hold your application &  processed others. Since you informed immigration, they may response in next couple of days

2 hours ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Big Congrats bro.Enjoy you freedom.
So till 22nd Oct, everyone in this group sorted out. 

Surly CO's are in happy mood today...

Hi Guys ,

I have applied on 24.09.18. still my status is Received. This confuses me and cant think what is happening on my file. 

3 hours ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Hello Guys,

Congrats! Can celebrate now ;)

Did you apply right after 2 years or you have waited sometimes to 'compensate' the period you were away?

3 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

No Neel, 

Not Traveled anywhere and uploaded  all required documents. But Added additional applicant in 24 Sep 17 as we have a new born baby. 

im in the same boat bro, added my new born 6 months ago. Then travelled to india for a month, came back 3 weeks ago. 

i guess, they our file will be opened shortly coz we added new born..perhaps thats why.

i wish u all luck!

10 minutes ago, neel said:

im in the same boat bro, added my new born 6 months ago. Then travelled to india for a month, came back 3 weeks ago. 

i guess, they our file will be opened shortly coz we added new born..perhaps thats why.

i wish u all luck!

Hi neel, 

Your newborn born before you apply 887 ?

Just now, Tsep said:

Hi neel, 

Your newborn born before you apply 887 ?

yes my newborn was born last August, i applied in October last year, unfortunately his passport got delayed so i did not add him. 

then i emailed immigration after applying, and they told me add him, once he gets his passport. 

Then i added him last dec, 3 months after i applied. 

I guess the ones who got granted in Oct had attached their families documents, since we have newborns maybe thats why we are getting lil delayed.

6 minutes ago, neel said:

yes my newborn was born last August, i applied in October last year, unfortunately his passport got delayed so i did not add him. 

then i emailed immigration after applying, and they told me add him, once he gets his passport. 

Then i added him last dec, 3 months after i applied. 

I guess the ones who got granted in Oct had attached their families documents, since we have newborns maybe thats why we are getting lil delayed.

Hi Neel, 

I have same situations. 

My daughter born August 2017. I hot get passport in September. Then I applied my 887 visa on 22/09 with my daughter passport add in my immi account and filled 1436 for to add daughter. 

Add 02 Feb my daughter grant 489 visa and still waiting for medical request or grant. 

In your case, you did same 

7 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi Neel, 

I have same situations. 

My daughter born August 2017. I hot get passport in September. Then I applied my 887 visa on 22/09 with my daughter passport add in my immi account and filled 1436 for to add daughter. 

Add 02 Feb my daughter grant 489 visa and still waiting for medical request or grant. 

In your case, you did same 

same here, i requested the immi to give my son 489 which they granted in Jan as i was travelling to India for 1 month. 

our situation is same, so i guess applicants who have added their kids later will be processed end of March or early April. 

lets put our fingers crossed, but if they have processed Oct, they wont delay ours, coz everyone is getting now.