887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Thank you bro. In email they have given HAP I'd. In email they have given few steps like login in immi  , click on health assessment link,  click on organise health examination,  record medical history etc so what to do all this? 

Yeah, just follow Immi instruction for generating/submit the HAP Id document then print it out then book the medical check with Bupa.

13 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi su89,

Have you tried calling ATO advisor? ? That may be the quickest way to resolve the issue. They cannot possibly have a longer waiting on hold than immi! ? 

Just rang them - you are correct wait time 3 mins - immi should really benchmark the ATO - lol- It was a bulk email after referring to some of data - reason could be when we change the jobs we get paid from both employers for couple of weeks (for any annual leaves and receivables from the old employer and salary from the new one) - in my case she said that could be the case- and nothing to worry about - I wont worry as long as they hold my visa application due to info mismatch or any other silly reason! ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, su89 said:

Guys ! Question - I just got an email from ATO asking me to declare all incle as their records indicate the I  may have more income than I have declared (including cah jobs)  ! God knows I only have one job!

Now Iam worried - looking at how visas get dragged due to this sort of info !

suggestions much appreciated!

Hopefully interest u get on ur saving money, we also have to include interest money in our earning when we apply tax.

8 minutes ago, sak745 said:

Is it required to complete the tax return if I am expecting visa between July to Aug 2018 ?

For example:-  Due date for tax return is on Dec 2018, can we do it before that?

Or do we need to do it before granting visa?

Never seen such a requirement anywhere.

Im pretty sure, You can apply for Tax return anytime you like. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

Thank you bro. In email they have given HAP I'd. In email they have given few steps like login in immi  , click on health assessment link,  click on organise health examination,  record medical history etc so what to do all this? 

Hi bro, I am checking this site and confuse what needs to click? There are various options from which I have to choose for 10 months old baby? 501 and 502?

1 hour ago, Russki said:

I hope so, but will be even happier if my mates-in-suffering Ricky and SK10 get theirs first! hahaha! ? 

Hi Russki, thats too nice of you. But i will be similar happy even if you get your grant earlier than to me. We all are in the same boat and supporting each other to reach our destination. I am sure will reach soon. Thanks ??

• Like 3

On 6/14/2018 at 3:43 PM, alexoir said:

Yaaay!!! Just when I decided to continue sipping my drink, I received a mail from immi. My heart flattered and I thought, "this can't be good". I checked well and there were 3 golden love letters from the Department of Home Affairs, CO Dat. My family and I are now proud Permanent Residents of Australia??. Here I was, thinking the COs have started an early weekend. Alas, my weekend is starting tonight and I'm not working tomorrow. Oh what a feeling!!! ?

My advise, keep on sipping lots of juice???!!! lol?

Hi bro, do have idea for babies medical, do they have to X-ray of chest or just normal medical? Which option have to select to book appointment?

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

Hi bro, do have idea for babies medical, do they have to X-ray of chest or just normal medical? Which option have to select to book appointment?

Hi Tsep, 

Your child does NOT have to do an x-ray. All that is required is the normal medical examination (501). COs do not even ask for blood tests to be done. BUPA might however ask your child to do some blood tests in addition to what the CO have asked. 

Good luck bro. 

7 minutes ago, alexoir said:

Hi Tsep, 

Your child does NOT have to do an x-ray. All that is required is the normal medical examination. COs do not even ask for blood tests to be done. BUPA might however ask your child to do some blood tests in addition to what the CO have asked. 

Good luck bro. 

OK so I have to choose only 501 option when I book appointment. am I right?