887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

No mate i am applicant like you. I applied on 23/12/18. First  co nancy opened my file on 5/7/18. Still waiting 

I applied 489 visa through my AiS brisbane Agent then 887 visa with them as well. 

I emailed my Agent on middle of May 2018 to update any news or any CO open my file, but nothing happen to my file, my agent also have no clue when my file will be open.

Then i thought all worst scenarios happen, visa refused or long waiting. 

OMG, i was stress, and mentally sick as i need to go to Vietnam for my operation because my family can look after me, i dont feel lonely there

Then i got grant on 30 Aug, so big relief for me now.

I m going to Vietnam on this 12/9 for my medical examination 

I hope you will get good new soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Helli Everyone,

I have been silent following everyone stories and comments on this site. I also physically stress and too much presure on waiting for PR from 887 visa.

But the wait is over for me now because my PR has been approved on 30 August,  exactly 7months amd 5days.

I wish all the best for everyone who are waiting for your 887 visa approval. 

It will come but its such a long processinh time.

Good luck guys

Thanks Kim and congrats on your grant!!!  ???

Hello Everyone, Please Post some February grants. I wish my file get open this week [emoji846]
Again parent going through child medical, try to submit Stat dec at the same time to save time for Grant.
[mention=3288]agguptax[/mention] Congratulation for baby [emoji846]

Thanks alot Honey [emoji4]

Which declaration we are talking about please. I believe once CO is assigned they will be generating HAP Id for baby and then only we dan do medical for our new born.

Additionally, As baby was born in 07th August do we need to wait for baby to turn 6 months then only CO will be asking for baby’s medical or even we can do it beforehand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied on 25 Jan 2018 with my AIS Agent in Brisbane
I have not heard anything about my visa progressing or require extra informations after apply even i emailed many time to my agent, they also told me no news from Home of Affairs.
Then i got Direct Grant on 30 Aug 2018
7 months 5 days 
It was a big surprise because i thought it gonna be 9 months to 11 months.

Congratulations Kim!! Take good care of your health and get well soon [emoji4][emoji1303]

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anonymous2017 said:

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.pdf

I used the form above and got it filled by a family friend as the person should not be a relative and got it declared before one of the authorised persons (page 3)

I,1

So and so

make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959:

The child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and I confirm that all the photos in this declaration are of that same child - ''Name''

Photos underneath ( If you can mention the age of your child about how old he/she was when photos were taken that will be better)

Health Integrity concern for Child Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred. The MMSP or panel physician may not be able to verify the identity of the child and, if so, an identity concern was raised. We ask the primary visa applicant to provide a statutory declaration(s) signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative: •the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child. If: •a statutory declaration(s) cannot be provided by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative or •officers are still not satisfied (after receiving the appropriate statutory declaration) that the child who attended the 501 medical examination is the same child applying for the visa The child must be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays the child’s current appearance. Please have the applicant provide a statutory declaration as per the above requirements

Hi Anonymous 2017, did you mean the parents (me) cannot make the statutory declaration regarding the medical of the child? Can you please tell me who can?

6 minutes ago, Zubayer said:

Hi Anonymous 2017, did you mean the parents (me) cannot make the statutory declaration regarding the medical of the child? Can you please tell me who can?

Can you check your health assessment part and tell us what is written regarding your baby's medical

11 hours ago, Kim said:

Helli Everyone,

I have been silent following everyone stories and comments on this site. I also physically stress and too much presure on waiting for PR from 887 visa.

But the wait is over for me now because my PR has been approved on 30 August,  exactly 7months amd 5days.

I wish all the best for everyone who are waiting for your 887 visa approval. 

It will come but its such a long processinh time.

Good luck guys

Congratulations. .... 

1 hour ago, Zubayer said:

This declaration was in the email I received and that is what I have understood from it. If I am misinterpreted it then someone can please advise me.

Health Integrity concern for Child Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred. The MMSP or panel physician may not be able to verify the identity of the child and, if so, an identity concern was raised. We ask the primary visa applicant to provide a statutory declaration(s) signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative: •the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child. If: •a statutory declaration(s) cannot be provided by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative or •officers are still not satisfied (after receiving the appropriate statutory declaration) that the child who attended the 501 medical examination is the same child applying for the visa The child must be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays the child’s current appearance. Please have the applicant provide a statutory declaration as per the above requirements

12 hours ago, Kim said:

I applied on 25 Jan 2018 with my AIS Agent in Brisbane

I have not heard anything about my visa progressing or require extra informations after apply even i emailed many time to my agent, they also told me no news from Home of Affairs.

Then i got Direct Grant on 30 Aug 2018

7 months 5 days 

It was a big surprise because i thought it gonna be 9 months to 11 months.

congrats ... all of a sudden two grants in the matter of  3 hours...

this has instilled a new lease of hope....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, agguptax said:

Thanks alot Honey emoji4.png

Which declaration we are talking about please. I believe once CO is assigned they will be generating HAP Id for baby and then only we dan do medical for our new born.

Additionally, As baby was born in 07th August do we need to wait for baby to turn 6 months then only CO will be asking for baby’s medical or even we can do it beforehand

Hi 

Can you please tell me when you have applied for 887?

11 hours ago, Kim said:

I applied 489 visa through my AiS brisbane Agent then 887 visa with them as well. 

I emailed my Agent on middle of May 2018 to update any news or any CO open my file, but nothing happen to my file, my agent also have no clue when my file will be open.

Then i thought all worst scenarios happen, visa refused or long waiting. 

OMG, i was stress, and mentally sick as i need to go to Vietnam for my operation because my family can look after me, i dont feel lonely there

Then i got grant on 30 Aug, so big relief for me now.

I m going to Vietnam on this 12/9 for my medical examination 

I hope you will get good new soon

Congratulations Kim!!!?

You can now visit ur country with peace of mind!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

This so frustrating..They have not started Feb files as of yet.. we need to make future travel plans but this so Shit..

I agree.. It is really frustrating. People need to make travel plans, house/ mortgage plans etc.. I thought they going to pick up Feb file in August. But now it is going to reach mid Sept. 

4 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

This so frustrating..They have not started Feb files as of yet.. we need to make future travel plans but this so Shit..

Seriously I was expecting my files to be open till today but nothing. I want to see Feb application to be progressed simultaneously.

• Like 1