887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

@Sunnysideup Mate, what do you mean by didn't work ? When did you lodge the complain ?

Hi there, I lodge the complain yesterday. got a reply 3 hours later. I mentioned about my department is on the edge of closing down and without 887 I will be hard to find a job if I ever had to go. The usual comeback from homeaffairs is to wait and their reliance on the global processing time as the reasoning.

I wonder how could time frame changes be applicable for existing applicants. it should only be for new applicants.

Imagine you order a burger and was told 5 mins but later it stretch to 24 hours to get your happy meal.

Exactly...and now i fear that they may further extend this. I too in the same situation as yours. Contract ends in Dec 😥

7 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Hi there, I lodge the complain yesterday. got a reply 3 hours later. I mentioned about my department is on the edge of closing down and without 887 I will be hard to find a job if I ever had to go. The usual comeback from homeaffairs is to wait and their reliance on the global processing time as the reasoning.

I wonder how could time frame changes be applicable for existing applicants. it should only be for new applicants.

Imagine you order a burger and was told 5 mins but later it stretch to 24 hours to get your happy meal.

1 minute ago, Nada said:

Exactly...and now i fear that they may further extend this. I too in the same situation as yours. Contract ends in Dec 😥

Try not to panic guys, I feel the estimated processing time will start shrinking. 🙂 The problem is now very obvious with processing times, so we should see some positive changes. 🙂😉 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 6:58 PM, Viky said:

HI FRIENDS, finally the wait is over. I got the grant. Thank you so much for the help. I’ll pray for all who are waiting since very long time. Please lodge the complaint. 

Applied on 17/11/2017

First CO: 8/05/2018 asked for lease agreement 

Second CO: 15/06/2018 baby’s formal medical report from GP

Third CO: 21/08/2018 medical examination from immigration 

25/10/2018 : lodge complaints

29/10/2018 : finally got the golden email. Got the grant CO Dat

Congratulations my friend very happy to hear about u 💐😊

3 hours ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Guys golden mail for me , after 10 calls, 3 complaints 

finally visa granted 

case officer Kimberly 

Applied date 18 December 2017 

case officer appointed on 20-6-18

visa grant on 31-10-18

Congratulations chaitanya bro💐💐💐

• Like 1

Guys

When we go outside of country during 887 visa application

My 489 still valid until 2020 July I believe I don't need Bridging Visa B just wanted to confirm?

Which home affairs email address I need to inform about my travel dates??

Also confirm phone number of home affairs to inform the same??

Hi Everyone,

I am in a bit of dilemma..I have 489 visa and about to apply 887 as I have lived in here  for 2 year and worked 1 year full time....my wife came here only 6 months ago on a 489 subsequent entrant ...so can i include her in my 887 visa application? I saw on immigration website that partner need to stay for 2 year to be included in 887 application? https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/documents-partner.aspx

If not what visa she should apply?  If  she also need to apply 887 after 2 years of living in here...does she need  to fulfill work condition  and what about english requirement?

6 minutes ago, rahul_123 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am in a bit of dilemma..I have 489 visa and about to apply 887 as I have lived in here  for 2 year and worked 1 year full time....my wife came here only 6 months ago on a 489 subsequent entrant ...so can i include her in my 887 visa application? I saw on immigration website that partner need to stay for 2 year to be included in 887 application? https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/documents-partner.aspx

If not what visa she should apply?  If  she also need to apply 887 after 2 years of living in here...does she need  to fulfill work condition  and what about english requirement?

I don’t think rule apply on partner , but better take an opinion from lawyer or agent