887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

payslips.PNG.d7a867ff4cb652bd7f71104b2c7bd184.PNG

Guys, I need some advice here.

I worked at a restaurant full time 5 days (35 hours) a week for a year, and then after one year, I switched to part time where I worked 1-2 days a week.

Question: Do I need to include the payslips from my part-time period? The hours for my part-time period were 12-13 hours a week.

23 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Hi everyone.. today after 3.5 months they checked my file again and asked for my daughter’s medical declaration as she is only 4 years old if she is the same person who appeared in the passport. As her picture is different now to the passport.        Please if some one gone through this and assist me from whom should I certify that. Thanks 

Sorry just bit confused so please someone advice me that his daughter got passport 4 years before and she just gone through medical that's why Co asked to confirm identity or she got medical done while applied for 489 may be 2-3 years ago and now Co wants to confirm identity. Thanks 

18 hours ago, Delfin said:

payslips.PNG.d7a867ff4cb652bd7f71104b2c7bd184.PNG

Guys, I need some advice here.

I worked at a restaurant full time 5 days (35 hours) a week for a year, and then after one year, I switched to part time where I worked 1-2 days a week.

Question: Do I need to include the payslips from my part-time period? The hours for my part-time period were 12-13 hours a week.

Hi @Delfin, you only really need to prove 1 year full time employment,  so you don't have to attach part time payslips. But still it may be beneficial for you to include them as evidence of residency. Obviously,  the address where you worked should be shown. 🙂 🙂

7 hours ago, Batra801 said:

How many payslips do we need to attach?

do we need to attach payslips for one whole year?

Covering 1 year of full time employment (35+ hours per week). Some members only submitted every other payslip,  but I think it is best to make a combined PDF of payslips covering every week of working year. 🙂 Just make sure the size of the PDF is not too large. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 4:34 PM, himal said:

thank you God

hi everyone.i cant express how happy I am 

finally  we have received our grant just now.

thank you everyone.i will pray everyone gets their grant soon specially ruski 

applied:16 dec 2017

co requested more  documents : 22 June  2017

pr granted:just now 

co :dat

Congrats Himal!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi Honey, just wondering, was your cousin applying for 887? And do you know if you cousin was still working at Dominos when immi called his boss?

I actually have a friend who told me immi didn't call her boss or referee. But she got her visa 3-4 years ago

Yes he is currently working there.  and his boss told him that he got call from immigration to take his all details.

No he have't applied 887, it was something else.

13 minutes ago, Angos said:

Nothing so far.. I am not sure how others are keeping the patience. I am loosing it every minute. All my plans and planning is in vein.

I can understand mate.. I lost a wonderful job opportunity that would have made my career in Australia.. can't tell you how terrible I'm feeling. But we can't really do anything.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I can understand mate.. I lost a wonderful job opportunity that would have made my career in Australia.. can't tell you how terrible I'm feeling. But we can't really do anything.

I agree to that. I can understand with just a limited job market. Nothing we can really do. But i can wish and pray that everyone should get the grant in one go. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

We can only pray and hope this processing starts ASAP.. this is very painful to see..last feb file was processes on 24.10.

I don't know what to say. We have grand PARTY in India on 10th Dec due to my Son First Bday. I dont know what to do. Moreover my son is here waiting for PR. 

Don't want to take the risk that if ill be and they ready for decision. Long waiting.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, 10th feb said:

It really pains us all about your situation with the lost job opportunity, also, sometimes people lose good deals on houses because of this processing delay or cannot apply for a mortgage at all... 😞 We can only pray, as you say, and hope that the immigration will turn the corner on our case soon, this situation with delays is ridiculous and cannot last forever! 🙂 

• Like 1