887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Russki said:

True. 🙂 

Thanks..... another question if u don't mind.....do u know if all ppl like me, sent in application through an agent on 1 Dec 2017 have all been granted? I am getting very worried cos my son needs to go uni next year. Thanks.

Just now, Cel said:

Thanks..... another question if u don't mind.....do u know if all ppl like me, sent in application through an agent on 1 Dec 2017 have all been granted? I am getting very worried cos my son needs to go uni next year.

Try to ask your agent to enquire to Immigration about the status of your application. 🙂 Also, ask your agent to show you what exactly he submitted for your documentation. 

You can also gain access to your immi account to check what messages you have in your inbox on immi account. 🙂 

Another way to keep an eye on the status is download my VEVO app on your phone. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Try to ask your agent to enquire to Immigration about the status of your application. 🙂 Also, ask your agent to show you what exactly he submitted for your documentation. 

You can also gain access to your immi account to check what messages you have in your inbox on immi account. 🙂 

Another way to keep an eye on the status is download my VEVO app on your phone. 🙂 

Agents have their own immi account, which they use to make applications of their clients. They won’t be willing to share that login details with clients.. but you can ask them for updates always..

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Cel said:

Thanks..... another question if u don't mind.....do u know if all ppl like me, sent in application through an agent on 1 Dec 2017 have all been granted? I am getting very worried cos my son needs to go uni next year. Thanks.

Hi - i wont be able to help you with the status but regarding the Uni; I have done multiple research as my daughter is in year 12 and will be applying for Uni this year for 2020. I have been told by few Universities that if you have applied for PR and are very close to getting it they might even take my daughter as domestic student. They suggested that she can apply this year under International student and as soon as we get PR they will move her to domestic but surely will consider her application to begin with as domestic student. So whereas i hope and pray that you get PR before admissions but surely do get in touch with colleges/Uni where you are intending to apply. All the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, agk said:

Agents have their own immi account, which they use to make applications of their clients. They won’t be willing to share that login details with clients.. but you can ask them for updates always..

You can easily create one more immi account and download your application using the transaction ref. no. and keep a track of your application.  Your consultant wouldn't even know that you can see.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Dee said:

Hi - i wont be able to help you with the status but regarding the Uni; I have done multiple research as my daughter is in year 12 and will be applying for Uni this year for 2020. I have been told by few Universities that if you have applied for PR and are very close to getting it they might even take my daughter as domestic student. They suggested that she can apply this year under International student and as soon as we get PR they will move her to domestic but surely will consider her application to begin with as domestic student. So whereas i hope and pray that you get PR before admissions but surely do get in touch with colleges/Uni where you are intending to apply. All the best!

My situation; child joined in uni when on 489, complete 3 sems, n applied for pr/887 a year before, very close to grant date (perhaps) still unisa says that after consensus date no changes are applied. Atleast from fees perspective. I am paupered now, coz even for this sem i have to pay international fee. Sad story. Nobody is empathetic. We are minting machines.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Cel said:

I have applied on 7/12/2017 and still waiting ... stay positive we will get it soon..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dee said:

You can easily create one more immi account and download your application using the transaction ref. no. and keep a track of your application.  Your consultant wouldn't even know that you can see.

Really... I already have one immi account that i used to apply student visa and 489.. can i use the same account to do so?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agk said:

We don't need to ask and tell agent. We can import our application in immi account by putting ref or app number and we have also have access to see messages or docs.

thanks 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nimmi said:

I have applied on 7/12/2017 and still waiting ... stay positive we will get it soon..

Just wondering were you contacted to provide more docs? I was...in Aug 2018, submitted on 18/8/18 and after that no more news.

3 hours ago, agk said:

2 hours ago, Dee said:

@Dee, you are right. 🙂 Any applicant can do this to keep track of their application, while their agent does not even need to know. 😉 

• Like 1

Hi

is it compulsory to provide payslips for the whole year time period?

I have applied through an agent and he believes only four payslips (First payslip and last payslip for the designated period and two for intermediate quarters)  will do. he believes that PAYG summary and notice of assessment from ATO are sufficient to prove the time of employment.  

15 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

Hi

is it compulsory to provide payslips for the whole year time period?

I have applied through an agent and he believes only four payslips (First payslip and last payslip for the designated period and two for intermediate quarters)  will do. he believes that PAYG summary and notice of assessment from ATO are sufficient to prove the time of employment.  

I have also heard the same, however by looking at how COa analyse applications, especially when you closely observe what kind of additional doc CO request? (you may notice in this forum, sometimes CO had asked even certified payslips) therefore, it is advisable that you submit all what you have so that you don't leave any opportunity for CO to get back to you as that extends the processing time further.....it is just uploading does not cost anything mate 😂

On 2/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, Russki said:

You can travel overseas and back without worry until April 2020.

Bridging visa A is given to you automatically on submitting 887 application and will activate in April 2020, when your substantive visa (489) expires.

Bridging visa B is not not given automatically,  you have to actually apply for it to immigration,  in case you want to travel overseas after April 2020. 😊😊

http://chng.it/bqrrJH6b please everyone sign this petttion

• Like 1

Hi guy, I have decided to apply 887 by myself, as I don’t like to chase agent to perform service for me. In regards to uploading docs, do we need to combine all documents into one PDF for the same category? I meant if I have 24 bank statements, do I need to combine them all into one file? Is there any limits to upload one document? Thank you!

• Like 1

Just now, nudgee said:

Hi guy, I have decided to apply 887 by myself, as I don’t like to chase agent to perform service for me. In regards to uploading docs, do we need to combine all documents into one PDF for the Sam category? I meant if I have 24 bank statements, do I need to combine them all into one file? Is there any limits to upload one document? Thank you!

That's better... 

• Like 1