887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Ruskki

Understood just in case if we want to update job change where we need to??

I think, you can just type up a letter, addressed to the processing team, stating that you have a new job, attach a new contract to this letter and attach in the immiaccount. Just as one PDF. Just call this PDF "Employment_update_April_2019" or something similar. 🙂 

Maybe, guys someone has another idea?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Honey said:

same for me Estimated Processing Time

15 months to 16 months

URGENT 

Please guys if anyone can help. Has any of your friends or family has lodged 887 and have been granted PR while driving uber/taxi as 1 year work requirement. Please guys I need to know what documents can be used as a proof. Our agent scared the shit out of us by saying that it is really complicated that you prove 35-38 hours of driving time(not waiting time) just in regional area.Please help. Really desperate. He advised us to start looking for job as you still have got time for 489 to expire. We can’t afford to start again 

40 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Honey

If your husband is a Dependent then you must provide Functional English Proof 

It can be Degree Certificate and Letter from the University indicating he studied in English or If not in case your providing IELTS It must be taken within last 12 months of your application date and must be overall 4.5 band because Dependent English score is only valid for 12 months 

But my concern is that why they asking same document. Which is already applied previously 

43 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Ruskki

Understood just in case if we want to update job change where we need to??

37 minutes ago, Russki said:

I think, you can just type up a letter, addressed to the processing team, stating that you have a new job, attach a new contract to this letter and attach in the immiaccount. Just as one PDF. Just call this PDF "Employment_update_April_2019" or something similar. 🙂 

Maybe, guys someone has another idea?

You do not need to update them about the job change, but you could advice them if you feel it is necessary.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/invited-pathway#When

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 6.02.28 pm.png

9 minutes ago, Honey said:

But my concern is that why they asking same document. Which is already applied previously 

Hi Honey

Its what it is its clearly mentioned in the home affairs website, for dependents you must provide latest english score within last 12 months of your application date

Even my wife wrote IELTS again just before applying 887 eventhough we provided during 489 visa 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, April guy said:

How many years is IELTS result valid for Australian immigration purpose please?

Someone kindly enlighten me.

As far as I know with respect to Home Affairs and states it is valid for 3years but individual assessment authority have differences for example Engineers Australia accepts only 2years score

With respect to Dependents Functional English it must be within last 12 months so it means it is valid only for 12 months

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wincivil said:

As far as I know with respect to Home Affairs and states it is valid for 3years but individual assessment authority have differences for example Engineers Australia accepts only 2years score

With respect to Dependents Functional English it must be within last 12 months so it means it is valid only for 12 months

Thanks for answering me.

Please can you show me the link to confirm your assertion about 12 months IELTS validity for dependents. I appreciate. 

If you read the screen shot shared above the additional document requested for English requirements.

it is clearly written that

1. functional level English need to prove for all secondary applicant who aged more than 18 years.

2. validity of score is one year. i.e it should not be older than one year at the time of application. if you prove this score with 6 each in case of IELTS(Component level) than validity of this score is 3 years.( i.e you can attach 3 year OLD result if your result is 6 each)

3. once you submit the result which is not 1 year old at the time of application, No need to resubmit/rewrite the test it even though its one year old when CO allocated.

Hope that's clear the doubt.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

URGENT 

Please guys if anyone can help. Has any of your friends or family has lodged 887 and have been granted PR while driving uber/taxi as 1 year work requirement. Please guys I need to know what documents can be used as a proof. Our agent scared the shit out of us by saying that it is really complicated that you prove 35-38 hours of driving time(not waiting time) just in regional area.Please help. Really desperate. He advised us to start looking for job as you still have got time for 489 to expire. We can’t afford to start again 

You do not need to update them about the job change, but you could advice them if you feel it is necessary.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/invited-pathway#When

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 6.02.28 pm.png

20 minutes ago, Nsingh said:

Nsingh. Dont panic i know few people who got 887 while driving Taxi. I also drove taxi and applied for 887. You need login and logout details. Taxi licence, gst doc, tax return doc, reference letter from taxi owner, profit and loss statement. I hope you get that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Abdul said:

Nsingh. Dont panic i know few people who got 887 while driving Taxi. I also drove taxi and applied for 887. You need login and logout details. Taxi licence, gst doc, tax return doc, reference letter from taxi owner, profit and loss statement. I hope you get that.

Thank you Abdul. My partner is driving Uber. Not sure how we gonna prove all the regional hours. Agent advised it’s a really hard to prove 35 hours every week just in regional driving. Please tell me if you drove taxi all 52 weeks for 35-38 hours just in regional. Like pick up and drop off. Really disappointed 

16 minutes ago, Nsingh said:

Thank you Abdul. My partner is driving Uber. Not sure how we gonna prove all the regional hours. Agent advised it’s a really hard to prove 35 hours every week just in regional driving. Please tell me if you drove taxi all 52 weeks for 35-38 hours just in regional. Like pick up and drop off. Really disappointed 

You welcome i can understand your situation. I need uber statements, bank statements, car rego, car insurence, uber account confimation email, and weekly hours you worked. Take screen shots of your hours from uber aap. Also just get hours details from uber if they provide. You need to provide driving licence, gst and TAx documents. I hope it will work

• Thanks 1

Just now, Abdul said:

You welcome i can understand your situation. I need uber statements, bank statements, car rego, car insurence, uber account confimation email, and weekly hours you worked. Take screen shots of your hours from uber aap. Also just get hours details from uber if they provide. You need to provide driving licence, gst and TAx documents. I hope it will work

Sorry to be a pain by asking so many questions. But have you just drove taxi in regional area all the time ? 

22 minutes ago, Nsingh said:

Sorry to be a pain by asking so many questions. But have you just drove taxi in regional area all the time ? 

Yes, i wanted to do uber but so many people adivised me to drive taxi rather than uber. I know many people who got 887 on TAXI driving. I met different agents and they gave me list of documents for uber that i just gave it to you. One guy drove uber in Adelaide i know but he is still waiting for his file to be open. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Abdul said:

Yes, i wanted to do uber but so many people adivised me to drive taxi rather than uber. I know many people who got 887 on TAXI driving. I met different agents and they gave me list of documents for uber that i just gave it to you. One guy drove uber in Adelaide i know but he is still waiting for his file to be open. 

That’s where are worried about.  Don’t know how many hours he drove Uber just in regional area per week 😭😭😭😭