887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

42 minutes ago, Katie said:

Its heartbreaking isn’t it, feel we don’t belong anywhere yet n I just can’t settle thinking we could be sent back in 35 days.. It’s so wrong, never ever did we think it would get to this.. 😬 

Writing one over the weekend as we are 18 months on Monday. 🙏🏻

Yes it is, I wish you all the best and I wish you will get it in the very soon. Make sure to update all doc , passport, AFP etc. 

I wish we will hear it from you soon that you have got the grant.  

• Thanks 1

I applied on 26th Jan 2018

My baby was born when in Jan 2019, so I updated his details in immi.Send them an email asking to update his details.

Then my file was opened on 20th March, asking more documents for work and residence along with updated AFP.

My 489 expired on 8th July and again emailed them explaining my situation.Received the feedback email saying we are still in processing time frame.

Finally received the GRANT today, 12th July 

CO : Peter

Good luck to everyone. It is such a relief.

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, SukhRav said:

My baby was born when in Jan 2019, so I updated his details in immi.Send them an email asking to update his details.

Then my file was opened on 20th March, asking more documents for work and residence along with updated AFP.

My 489 expired on 8th July and again emailed them explaining my situation.Received the feedback email saying we are still in processing time frame.

Congrats!!!  more than 17 months, Jesus!!! How could we survive ???

2 hours ago, SukhRav said:

Thanks everyone and good luck

@Katie..I'm sure you are next.

Received the email at 8:30 today.

Many congratulations gives us January peeps hope.i also complained got told I ll get response to complaint within 15working days😏

3 hours ago, SukhRav said:

When did you lodge complain?

I Applied on 8th feb 2018 and still waiting

Thanks

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

The latest grant of sukhrav shows that they only grant us after visa 489 has been expired. So annoying. Nothing to say now. 

Oh I hope so.. I’ve waited my turn, been 18 months. They should be prioritising us first, Sorry 

Congratulations SukhRav.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk