887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, Salman khan said:

Somebody told me that he was state sponsor and he was living first 15 days in Melbourne and then move to geolong and case officer reject his application because he need to live full 24 month in geolong. 
But in my case i am 489 family sponsored 
I was living in lavington nsw and after i move to Melbourne then first year i was stay one week in hotel and in second year i also stay one week in hotel in order to move another house and i uploaded that hotel bill also can u suggest me is that a same case i am worried little bit may be i need to re apply thanks

There is actually 3 months time for you to settle or move . After you get state nominations and visa.

18 hours ago, Stellajane said:

According to our tracker:

32 in June 2018

20 in July 2018

13 in August 2018

No idea why they aren't assessing any more applications. But this week they will update their global visa processing times again and it looks like they will increase again. 

Pffff...

How do you know they will up date the processing time this week, Is it a monthly thing? 

On 7/12/2019 at 10:48 AM, Katie said:

Its heartbreaking isn’t it, feel we don’t belong anywhere yet n I just can’t settle thinking we could be sent back in 35 days.. It’s so wrong, never ever did we think it would get to this.. 😬 

Writing one over the weekend as we are 18 months on Monday. 

ecision

On 7/10/2019 at 6:08 PM, Katie said:

Bit like buying a lotto ticket n never winning... 

How do you know they will up date the processing time this week, Is it a monthly thing? 

Last update was 18th June, since then almost no grant, tomorrow will be one month after last update, but base on what happen for the last month, I don’t have any positive hope

13 hours ago, Maxzone said:

New 491,494 will be under priyority processing. No news for 887 yet, we will not be under priyority processing. I think it was our biggest mistake to apply on 887. Come on immigration, don't play with us.52b9622b4f7b138b008f35ef1c7dac7b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I think even 489 stage is on priority processing it's 887 stage that they will make you stay longer i believe they will do the same for 491 , will advertise and  process 491's smooth to get more applicants and will make them wait more at 191 stage which they have not advertised as priority processing and may end up like 887 , also new version of 887 ( 191) is also open for new version of RSMS holders which is now a temporary visa rather than a permanent as before , so both 491 and 494's will apply for this version of PR once eligible and i believe processing times will be much higher for this given the evidence and compliance requirements of 491/494 stage

Well,  just called Home Affairs department, waiting for three minutes then got answered, the guy even didn't ask my details, he knew what i am going to ask. Then i straight forward told him that i don't need general  information which have been posted publicly on website, I only want to know what's happening within the Department, is still some case officer working? Or all of them are on holiday? That guy stood calm listening for a while and just couldn't answer anything, then he advised me to write complaint letter. At the end, i thanked him for being a good listener. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Guys send come complain. I think they are planning on increase 887 time to 2 years. That’s why they are not processing.  Email commonwealth omb please . 

I agree applicants who can should lodge complaints and also call🙏

1 minute ago, Dee said:

I agree applicants who can should lodge complaints and also 

6 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Guys send come complain. I think they are planning on increase 887 time to 2 years. That’s why they are not processing.  Email commonwealth omb please . 

What is commonwealth omb?

10 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Possibly because I am now starting 15 months of waiting and I am tired of waiting honestly 

I just can’t plan for my family life with this stress besides that we are really facing so many challenges of working on regional areas 😞 

i am praying for all 

my status is still further assessment since 10-6-19

Hi guys,

I got my precious 887 visa granted little while ago. 

Actually I cried for the happiness. I was impatiently waiting for that. Other thing is today is my Birthday 😀🤣🤩

Lodged on 13-02-2018

First CO contacted on 16-03-19

PR granted - 17-07-19

Wish you all the very best for those who are waiting !!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Actually I cried for the happiness. I was impatiently waiting for that. Other thing is today is my Birthday 😀🤣🤩

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Congrats mate! And happy birthday. Have a blast.. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,
Actually I cried for the happiness. I was impatiently waiting for that. Other thing is today is my Birthday [emoji3][emoji1787][emoji2956]
Lodged on 13-02-2018
PR granted - 17-07-19

Congratulations mate ... This is priceless... Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Congratulations 

Who was CO ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Congratulations 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Congratulations Mate...Wish u very happy bday and I dont think any other present or gift would have created more happiness...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Happy birthday and congratulations on your grant!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Congrats enjoy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

Lodged on 13-02-2018

PR granted - 17-07-19

Congratulations and happy birthday, have fun!

• Like 1