887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 8/15/2019 at 8:19 PM, bbb said:

Thanks Russki very much.

Will the case officer consider my short landed time from 27032016 to 03042016? 

I do need think it over. 

I am afraid, they will not look at your short visit as a part of your 2 years, they will look only at continuous residency after you settle in. 🙂 So please be very careful. 🙂 

Example: You came to Australia to validate your visa and stayed for 2 weeks. Went back home. Few months later you landed in Australia to stay. Arrived on 15 June 2016. Settled in regional area, never left, but only went for 2 weeks holiday at some point. In this case, you will be ready to apply 15 June 2018. The two weeks holiday "gap" does not count, because you have maintained your residency. 

But in your case it is different, you are a few days short of 2 years . This may be a problem. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amir said:

Hey Guys,

Finally, after 18 months we are granted.

Thanks to the community and especially Honey (the Senior member) who helped me to lodge a complaint.

Just 10 days after compliant, we got it. 

It is awesome.

Congratulations 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amir said:

Hey Guys,

Thanks to the community and especially Honey (the Senior member) who helped me to lodge a complaint.

It is awesome.

Congratulations , when did you apply ? Do we get any email after submitting complaint or we have to wait for their response ? Because my consultant didn’t get any reply yet. 

Hey Guys,
It is awesome.

Congratulations mate [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Delfin said:

Applied on 29/6/18.

I just checked, there was nothing wrong with my updated AFP. The name on my AFP is exactly as what the screenshot above shows. But this happens from time to time?

As for the second request, my employment reference letter only showed the period in which I worked full time, which is exactly one year. After that I switched to part time which is more than one year and this is what i put in my form 80. Do you think this is what the CO is asking for?

The AFP request is for your alias and name as shown in passport, so both of them.

Is your name on your passport IJO, DELFIN? If it isn't, they want an AFP showing IJO, DELFIN as well as how your name is shown in your passport.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:45 AM, Saar said:

@Honey 

Thanks for still active in this forum. 

Just. Wondering, do the take time to reply? I haven"t get the reply yet. And if they create HAPID do they sent me email?

Thanks 

No, they will not send any email.  You have to check your immigration account to see if they generated HAPID.

You will not get any notification.

23 minutes ago, Amir said:

Hey Guys,

It is awesome.

Congratulations on your grant and enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

The AFP request is for your alias and name as shown in passport, so both of them.

Is your name on your passport IJO, DELFIN? If it isn't, they want an AFP showing IJO, DELFIN as well as how your name is shown in your passport.

Hi, yes my name on my passport AND AFP is shown as IJO, DELFIN. Well, in my passport it's the other way around: DELFIN IJO. But that shouldn't be the problem right? And I have no alias.

2 hours ago, Delfin said:

33.PNG.9db4aabe9e0f31fba1e7e26aba125ced.PNG

Guys, please help. I woke up this morning and got this e-mail. Can anyone explain to me what request no.2 is? I don't understand at all.

These were requested by sophorn.

That like a PIC 4020 natural justice letter.

As a visa applicant, you must prove your identity and provide true information with your application.

We might refuse your visa application for failing to satisfy Public Interest Criterion (PIC) 4020 if you, or any of the members of your family unit:

Non-grant period 

We might not grant you a visa (which has PIC 4020 as a criterion) for a period of ten years if you, or a member of your family unit, have a visa application refused because of a failure to satisfy us as to your identity.

We might not granted you a visa (which has PIC 4020 as a criterion) for a period of three years if you, or a member of your family unit, have a visa application refused due to providing bogus documents or information that is false and misleading

Chance to comment

We will notify you and ask you to provide comments within a specified time period if you do not satisfy us as to your identity, or we believe bogus documents or false and misleading information has been provided, or you are affected by a non-grant period.

Review rights

If we refuse your visa application you may have the right to have the decision reviewed by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. 

We will advise of your review rights if we refuse your visa application .

(https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/providing-accurate-information)

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Hi, yes my name on my passport AND AFP is shown as IJO, DELFIN. Well, in my passport it's the other way around: DELFIN IJO. But that shouldn't be the problem right? And I have no alias.

Hi, i had gone through same issue.

It consider as two different names.

Apply new AFP as per their instructions 

Passport name as main and in other write alias name in same way  as they asked

Good luck

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AIDEN686 said:

Hi Everyone,

do we need all 52 payslips regularly or its ok to have two or three payslips with some month gaps.

can anyone plz help me.

thank you

If you have all 52 slips, please combine them in one PDF in chronological order and submit them all. 🙂 It is the best way, eliminates any questions.

Some people submit with "gaps", but they usually have a solid proof of continuous employment, like employer's reference letter or something. 🙂 

So I think best to submit all - to be more convincing for the CO. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AIDEN686 said:

Hi Everyone,

do we need all 52 payslips regularly or its ok to have two or three payslips with some month gaps.

can anyone plz help me.

thank you

Hi mate,

I suppose you should cover 52 weeks. You can have gaps but your full-time employment should be at least 52 weeks in total.

For example, you work 40 weeks, then 10 weeks gap, than 12 weeks work. You can claim one year full-time after having 52 weeks of full-time work. If this case, it's 40+10+12=62 weeks of living but 52 weeks of employment.

Hope, I got it correctly

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Hi mate,

I suppose you should cover 52 weeks. You can have gaps but your full-time employment should be at least 52 weeks in total.

For example, you work 40 weeks, then 10 weeks gap, than 12 weeks work. You can claim one year full-time after having 52 weeks of full-time work. If this case, it's 40+10+12=62 weeks of living but 52 weeks of employment.

Hope, I got it correctly

Thanks mate

Actually I worked  with one employer around 11 months as full timer but end of my one year full time employment he shutdown his business, so I have around 50 payslips with him and rest of  with other employer with few month gaps.

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

If you have all 52 slips, please combine them in one PDF in chronological order and submit them all. 🙂 It is the best way, eliminates any questions.

Some people submit with "gaps", but they usually have a solid proof of continuous employment, like employer's reference letter or something. 🙂 

So I think best to submit all - to be more convincing for the CO. 😉

Thank you. 

Thanks mate

Actually I worked  with one employer around 11 months as full timer but end of my one year full time employment he shutdown his business, so I have around 50 payslips with him and rest of  with other employer with few month gaps.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chief said:

@Mirza 

the reasons of rejection were not enough evidences of financial and social aspect. i don't know what to do now, i have applied tourist visa for my wife.

Is it good idea for me to apply 887 and add my wife later.

if you think you can wait and your visa 489 will be in effect. normally 489 is 8-9 months to get granted ( dont rmb exactly now) and they are processing slower and slower atm. 

in that case, i think you should apply 887 and do the spouse visa later. it could be the best option.

1 hour ago, AIDEN686 said:

Thank you. 

Thanks mate

Actually I worked  with one employer around 11 months as full timer but end of my one year full time employment he shutdown his business, so I have around 50 payslips with him and rest of  with other employer with few month gaps.

in your case, i think you dont have enough/ strong evidences of working a year. you should get more payslips then.