887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, GRACE said:

Today Requested English evidence for spouse even though I submitted it before .So  resubmitted  same documents again .Bad luck.😠 please update in tracker.

Hi Grace, did you submit IELTS result? It's only valid for 1 year as far as I understand. . That could be the reason?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GRACE said:

17/8/2018,first contact after the generic email

Hi GRACE,

Glad they touched your application. Could you please share your information regarding to your application, such as which english documents you provided before for your spouse? 

Did you update new AFP and Police check?

Cheers

On 11/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, Akie said:

@June What do I have to add in the Non-accompanying members of your family unit section ? Only my parents and my sibling details or my wifes parents and siblings details as well ??  

if the application only include you and you partner, Accompanying members of family unit section does not need to fill. And fill other members in OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SECTION

2 minutes ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys- Quick question in regards to Medicare.

When you fill up the medicare form after applying for 887, do we have to just fill 1 single form and fill section A, section B for my wife and then section D   OR  I have to fill a separate form for my wife ?? 

Medicare is only available for after bridging visa come into effect. if you current visa still in effect. the bridging visa will not come into efeect. so you are not eligible for Medicare

Hello everybody hope you guys doing great
i have applied last week already got my medicare card
i have 2 questions to ask if anyone can help plz
1st is abouth overseas police check i have been in australia for more than 12 years now 
do i still need to provide overseas police check as i have not been to overseas since my 489 was granted
2nd is my spouse provided a letter from uni that she studied her degree in english language and she used the same letter at the time of 489 application
do we still need to take ielts test 

if anyone can help me with these questions will be great
thanks.