887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

The policy is preventing 489 people from going to big cities. They for sure know that unemployment rate is high in rural areas and professional have no chance finding jobs in those areas so as soon as they get they PR they will moved to cities. 
190 +489= More burden and congestion

they cannot control 190 

but they can control us(489)not to go to cities.

Edited by ROBERTO
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ROBERTO said:

The policy is preventing 489 people from going to big cities. They for sure know that unemployment rate is high in rural areas and professional have no chance finding jobs in those areas so as soon as they get they PR they will moved to cities. 

they cannot control 190 

This is nonsense because there are 8000 887 applicants so even if all of them go to Sydney, nothing will change

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ROBERTO said:

they cannot control 190 

We really dont know what is happening in close doors; i believe its more of speculation so lets be positive and we will all get through this...🤞

How things have changed since my 489 visa grant in December 2016

• My friends moved to Tasmania and canberra to study one year diploma course and they all got 190 visa by March 2019. 
  • People who got 190 visa at the time of 489 visa approved date, got their citizenship and working in federal jobs.
  • Australia population reached 25million.
  • France won the FIFA World Cup 
  • DHA scrapped 489 subclass 
  • Liberal party won again federal election

Me still waiting for 887 visa grant.

733DCA84-CD2D-4B23-983C-85696CAF0373.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

How things have changed since my 489 visa grant in December 2016

• My friends moved to Tasmania and canberra to study one year diploma course and they all got 190 visa by March 2019. 
  • People who got 190 visa at the time of 489 visa approved date, got their citizenship and working in federal jobs.
  • Australia population reached 25million.
  • France won the FIFA World Cup 
  • DHA scrapped 489 subclass 
  • Liberal party won again federal election

Me still waiting for 887 visa grant.

733DCA84-CD2D-4B23-983C-85696CAF0373.jpeg

This is probably the best post 

refusal of any job application 

miserable life and no hope of progress 

everyone got anxiety 

no future 

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

This is nonsense because there are 8000 887 applicants so even if all of them go to Sydney, nothing will change

Yeah, probably your right, but what about the rural areas? They are going to lose us who have had a big contribution in their society by paying taxes with no expectation????

Edited by ROBERTO

1 hour ago, Maninder said:

This is probably the best post 

refusal of any job application 

miserable life and no hope of progress 

everyone got anxiety 

no future 

Where do you live mate? I am still waiting for my 887 and probably I won't move from my regional area, got 2.5 half years same job... Live in Sunshine Coast QLD.

Only difference for me I will be able to finance a car with decent rates. 

• Like 1

Almost 15 months now ( 1.5 week to go) still waiting for the first contact. No matter what people will say it's bullshit, it's crap I have lost my words how to describe it. After getting PR people will move to Sydney or bigger cities. Regional is not promising, hard to get a decent job, not enough hours..blah blah blah. Government should think it before when they issue 489, it's seams like they had no plan for the Futures. Now they are creating drama [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. This is way too much, can't tolerate any more.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Almost 15 months now ( 1.5 week to go) still waiting for the first contact. No matter what people will say it's bullshit, it's crap I have lost my words how to describe it. After getting PR people will move to Sydney or bigger cities. Regional is not promising, hard to get a decent job, not enough hours..blah blah blah. Government should think it before when they issue 489, it's seams like they had no plan for the Futures. Now they are creating drama emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png. This is way too much, can't tolerate any more.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

i truly frustrated now, Give me PR 

IF you want me stay in Regional, ok i will stay further 2 years , 

You want money , ok i will pay your all fees again, 

You want me to work in here, ok i will work here for next 5 years,

But grant me VISA, 

I am tired of paying Rent and ,School fees its just not worth to earn after all expenditure

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Guil said:

Where do you live mate? I am still waiting for my 887 and probably I won't move from my regional area, got 2.5 half years same job... Live in Sunshine Coast QLD.

Only difference for me I will be able to finance a car with decent rates. 

Victoria and keep missing opportunities in corrections as they want residency