887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

@nudgee Or if anyone can please help me on this :

i got newborn 2months old added into my file already, CO asked me to send consent for emedical form & gp letter that baby is well -health & growth wise.

(i submitted above both to the skilled @homeaffairs email)

just wondering as dont have passport applied for baby (as vfs melbourne not sure open or not..)...should i fill 1229 form without passport details and upload under my baby’s section or should i apply passport first?

we applied -june 2019 887 visa

thanks in advance 

Edited by nmit07

1 minute ago, Megrand1 said:

Yep

Within tHis month you will definitely get something make sure everything updated afp ,pcc ,medical ,children appearance change declaration.,polio certificate if you spend more than 28 days any country come under high risk I hope you both get direct grant 

5 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

Hi Owami, 

I applied 2 Feb and also got a request for more documents on the 23rd April, from CO Lisa. My request was for more travel detail (which was detailed in the Form 80) SO very frustrating they do this!

Anyway, I see you also from South Africa! Good luck with this everything and hope your grant comes soon!

My co also Lisa. Asked more for rental and employment proof

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 28-09-18 said:

Within tHis month you will definitely get something make sure everything updated afp ,pcc ,medical ,children appearance change declaration.,polio certificate if you spend more than 28 days any country come under high risk I hope you both get direct grant 

Thanks mate.

Children appearance?

23 hours ago, charanjit said:

Hi Mirza,

Yes, I did send the email asking for eMedical consent form for my baby. Therefore i received eMedical consent form in my email. There was nothing in immi account expcept urgent action required " arrange health examination".

So i recommend you to send an email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.com.au and ask for your baby's eMedical consent form. They might ask for medical examination if your baby is over 6 months old. 

Thanks Charanjit.

2 minutes ago, Mirza said:

Thanks Charanjit.

Hi charanjit, 

I have also uploaded A letter from GP and signed emedical form to my immi account for my son he is nearly 3 months old.

Do you know what else I need to do in this matter?

Also, In my immi account underneath of my son's name it shows medical examination required- I don't know why it says the medical examination required given my son is under 6 months. 

Please advise 

Thank you 

hi guys

I will apply for 887 soon as a primary applicant . question is my ielts validity will expire on October and I will apply on September. Can I upload my ielts results ( as CO asking primary applicants ielts). what's your thought on this. after uploading it will expire after months, will that be an issue??? 

1 minute ago, sislam said:

hi guys

I will apply for 887 soon as a primary applicant . question is my ielts validity will expire on October and I will apply on September. Can I upload my ielts results ( as CO asking primary applicants ielts). what's your thought on this. after uploading it will expire after months, will that be an issue??? 

Primary application should not have submit any English language requirements. If they want they would be able to check from your 489 files 

Hi everyone,

I applied for 887 March 2019 and currently on bridging visa. I have a 3 week old newborn baby that I need to add to the application. Can someone please guide me how to add him? What documents should I submit? What is hapid and how do I go about getting it?

Thank you in advance.

54 minutes ago, DVR said:

Primary application should not have submit any English language requirements. If they want they would be able to check from your 489 files 

@DVR the one I uploaded at the time of 489 already expired. during process of 489 I gave another ielts which is still valid.  

3 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@nudgee Or if anyone can please help me on this :

i got newborn 2months old added into my file already, CO asked me to send consent for emedical form & gp letter that baby is well -health & growth wise.

(i submitted above both to the skilled @homeaffairs email)

just wondering as dont have passport applied for baby (as vfs melbourne not sure open or not..)...should i fill 1229 form without passport details and upload under my baby’s section or should i apply passport first?

we applied -june 2019 887 visa

thanks in advance 

Curious..you applied on june 2019 or june 2018?  

Suggestions needed on below information that I have found from immi website:

The following requirements apply to the period of time you have held a permanent Australian visa.

You need an overseas penal clearance certificate if:

you lived or travelled overseas since the age of 18 years, andthe total time you spent overseas adds up to 12 months or more, andthe total time you spent in one country adds up to 90 days or more.

If this applies to you, provide an overseas penal clearance certificate from each country where you spent a total of 90 days or more in.

We could also ask you to provide a certificate in other circumstances.

We have to see the original overseas police clearance and we will keep certified copies with your application

7 hours ago, Farha said:

Hi everyone,

I applied for 887 March 2019 and currently on bridging visa. I have a 3 week old newborn baby that I need to add to the application. Can someone please guide me how to add him? What documents should I submit? What is hapid and how do I go about getting it?

Thank you in advance.

You need to fill in form 1022. Then you would send the form together with birth certificate to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au.

It is also good to attach the docs on your immi account. To avoid the Co sending you request you for health clearance,  get your doctor to draft a letter with the following information and attach it too. The Co may send you the eMedical to sign and that will be all.Screenshot_20200505-172132_Drive.jpg.829e5899adbb85ac9528d0bb2c556eb2.jpg

11 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Never heard about it.

Could you please give me the link and I will do it

Suppose co request for kid medical passport pic and current appearance of kid is changed so Bupa doctor can put request to co for appearance change then co ask for verification of statutory declaration form in which you have to attach passport pic nd current pic and attested it from Dr or jp only if co ask for medical in some cases they ask for it .