887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

57 minutes ago, Jessi said:

I did my graduation & masters in overseas. I did that in Science & it’s nowhere written that the medium was English . I think for worse case scenario need letter from Uni.

Yup.....its clearly mentioned on Grad degree that medium of instruction is English..check your degrees if its written there or not

Edited by Navdeep047
More info

8 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Yup.....its clearly mentioned on Grad degree that medium of instruction is English..check your degrees if its written there or not

Have checked it states have passed examination of such an such on this year & division secured.

Hey guys,

Silent Follower

Name: CD

Applied: 4th March, 19

CO Jodie requested functional english for primary applicants. I dont know what need to upload, but still I have uploaded my degree certificate and transcripts of my 3 years of graduation. I dont have university letter, as initially uploaded IELTS.

Can anyone here been granted after uploading documents for Functional english requirements? 

Worried because it's very difficult to sit in the exams after 4 years 

• Confused 1

Hey guys,
Silent Follower
Name: CD
Applied: 4th March, 19
CO Jodie requested functional english for primary applicants. I dont know what need to upload, but still I have uploaded my degree certificate and transcripts of my 3 years of graduation. I dont have university letter, as initially uploaded IELTS.
Can anyone here been granted after uploading documents for Functional english requirements? 
Worried because it's very difficult to sit in the exams after 4 years 

I know it’s weird question but can u confirm if You provided Pte/IELTs score for secondary applicants ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, AmitB said:

I know it’s weird question but can u confirm if You provided Pte/IELTs score for secondary applicants ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not PTE/IELTS, but have provided all years transcripts/ university letter for my wife. At the time of 887 also, just as a precaution, my agent uploaded her letter again.

45 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

4B39A47C-0C6E-4BCD-AA4D-9A7DBDBA2382.png

Correct me,  if I'm wrong, between 2019-20 to 31-03-2020, total number of applications were 4074.

In the second table, they mentioned that total number of Grant's and refused applications between the same period, i.e 2019-20 to 31.03.2020 were around 2398 +64

Does it mean that, we have 4074-(2398+64)===1064 Applications left, between same period that need to be processed.

5 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Can anyone here from Gujarat(india) guide me from which department of Gujarat University and what's the exact process to get letter which states about english medium? 

Though I am not from Gujarat; but you need top go to your college from where you did your graduation . They can issue a letter which should state your name, roll no. and the medium of graduation done in English. This certificate should be on there letter head with sign and stamp.

Correct me,  if I'm wrong, between 2019-20 to 31-03-2020, total number of applications were 4074.

In the second table, they mentioned that total number of Grant's and refused applications between the same period, i.e 2019-20 to 31.03.2020 were around 2398 +64

Does it mean that, we have 4074-(2398+64)===1064 Applications left, between same period that need to be processed.

No in 2019 to 31/03/2020 they were only working on 2017 and 2018 files. Those 2398 grants are for 2017 and 2018 applicants, they just start 2019 applications 3 weeks ago

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

I applied in March 2019 and I have a 3 week old baby that I added to my 887 application last week. I already received his bridging visa and CO sent emedical request form and dr letter request yesterday  which I have signed and sent back today. However, I don’t have baby’s passport yet. Has anyone received their PR without newborns passport? If we apply for his passport now it’ll take a minimum of 4 months due to the virus. Any experts please guide me.

thanks. 

Hi everyone,

I applied in March 2019 and I have a 3 week old baby that I added to my 887 application last week. I already received his bridging visa and CO sent emedical request form and dr letter request yesterday  which I have signed and sent back today. However, I don’t have baby’s passport yet. Has anyone received their PR without newborns passport? If we apply for his passport now it’ll take a minimum of 4 months due to the virus. Any experts please guide me.

thanks. 

I noted that when Co requested medical for my baby, my immi account said pay outstanding amount. Anyone knows what this is? I have written them an email no response yet. See screenshot below20200513_183419.png.4e993f902c82a65d0d5a6f2b53e9b405.png

Edited by JayK

51 minutes ago, Dee said:

Though I am not from Gujarat; but you need top go to your college from where you did your graduation . They can issue a letter which should state your name, roll no. and the medium of graduation done in English. This certificate should be on there letter head with sign and stamp.

Hi Dee

Thanks mate but as far as I know college only verify your transcript. But for letter you need to go university. I am talking about Gujarat and not sure about other states.

And currently dut to lockdown, all places closed :(