887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Can someone add me to the tracker? 2ppl from France and Netherlands, applied 5/5/19 first contact 29/05/20 requested contracts from main applicants job (we only supplied payslips), functional English for secondary applicant and translation of French PCC.

40 minutes ago, Dona said:

@bornil Thanks, does that work in our favour at all?

Dont know. but they they definitely bring this matter to the CO team, as it is far beyond SLA period. 2017 applicant not grant without refusal or natural explanation, is really surprising. My suggestion is complain by immiaccount first, and then wait 28 days to go to ombudsman.

Edited by bornil

4 minutes ago, bornil said:

Dont know. but they they definitely bring this matter to the CO team, as it is far beyond SLA period. 2017 applicant not grant without refusal or natural explanation, is really surprising. My suggestion is complain by immiaccount first, and then wait 28 days to go to ombudsman.

Many thanks. I already complaint through the immi account on the 1st June and attached is there response I got. Not sure if this is a general response for everyone or only to me.image.thumb.png.5a60c568332be38d745b5a507b03fd72.png

Appreciate your feedback if any..!

On 6/4/2020 at 12:10 AM, dar8 said:

lodge a complaint using your immi account if you receive a generic email without the grant take it to the ombudsman , waiting since 2017 is too much and them pushing you to go through all that unpleasant domestic dispute situation for far this long must have been really stressful , if they don't provide the grant within next week after a complaint contact the ombudsman , another good thing will be to contact one of your local good mp or a senator office who might be able to give dha a call which might help speed things up for you

Thanks alot for your response. I actually tried contacting the local mp who did contact the department on my behalf and forwarded all my concerns. However their last response to this was as follows (Sorry I have crossed off my full name here) which was received on the 11th of November 2019.

image.thumb.png.42953b8dbe50f085b6cb08c02467728c.png

2 minutes ago, olaade said:

Direct grant just now!

Applied July 19 2019.

Family of 4 with a 2 year old baby...no medical requested.

Thank you Jesus!

Congratz man, Did you attach a GP letter or something of that sort for the 2-year-old? 

59 minutes ago, FAYZ said:

Has anyone applied for AFP RECENTLY ? How many days it takes to receive it ..

Regards

It took 1 week for me in last month.

1 hour ago, FAYZ said:

Has anyone applied for AFP RECENTLY ? How many days it takes to receive it ..

Regards

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, olaade said:

From primary health care clinic

Thanks man for sharing this great info. So, it is possible to get grant without child medical. My child is 7 months old and I was very worried that CO touched my fileon 26th May,2020  but did not request yet HAP id( Application date:19th April,2019). can I get this info from e health records from GP?

19 hours ago, bornil said:

Same like me. They just skipped my file( Application date:19th April) by saying that application in progress(on 26th May,2020). But nothing ask after that, even did not give Hap id for my 7 months old child's medical . 

Its disguising that they are giving time to 3-4 months later candidates but not bothering our files. I complained yesterday. lets see what they will reply.

we are on the same boat.  I applied at 2 April 2019. They just skipped my case.  I haven't got any information so far.  I called and emailed,  all response is just wait.