887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

28 minutes ago, JayK said:

Can someone who has filled a statutory declaration form please send me a sample of how they wrote. Thanks

You may need to change the text according to your requirements. I got this from a post by some member of this forum. Did not use it myself, though.

Stat Decl.png

Edited by NachoLibre

2 hours ago, jaknap3 said:

Forward from Telegram:- They are accessing applications before September 

It is a good news and they are moving very fast...

84461374-4D45-419B-887B-971985BE8412.jpeg

There are only 329 applicants by August 2019, so I am sure they will be all within a few days. 

September and October applicants are a bit more 505, 512 respectively, but it will be cleared shortly too. So, I think we could see the visa grant among the 2020 applicants in a few months time as long as this speed is ongoing.

Border closure brings unexpected gift for 887 visa holders.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NachoLibre said:

You may need to change the text according to your requirements. I got this from a post by some member of this forum. Did not use it myself, though.

Stat Decl.png

Does that person need to accompany you to the JP, and the baby?

Hi Everyone

I am currently holding a 489 visa, on the pathway to 887. 

Just got diagnosed as diabetes in the past week, It under control with oral medication, without any complications,  now I am really worried I won't meet the health requirement.

if cause Australia health system more than 49,000 dollars in 5 years or 10 years or for the rest of my life?  I am not sure how it works.

Has anyone here got similar experiences? will home affair ask you do health examination again? or you have to declare yourself?

appreciate any replies,

thanks

3 minutes ago, vincent said:

Hi Everyone

Just got diagnosed as diabetes in the past week, It under control with oral medication, without any complications,  now I am really worried I won't meet the health requirement.

if cause Australia health system more than 49,000 dollars in 5 years or 10 years or for the rest of my life?  I am not sure how it works.

Has anyone here got similar experiences? will home affair ask you do health examination again? or you have to declare yourself?

appreciate any replies,

thanks

keep yourself on silent mode no need to tell until they ask for it.. try to control your diabetes with healthy diet and walk or exercise..regularly check your diabetes at home....thanks 

13 minutes ago, vincent said:

Hi Everyone

appreciate any replies,

thanks

Half the time they never ask for medical since you did at the time of 489 application. Unless your circumstances change for example if you get a baby, I've seen some people requested to fo medical again after baby's birth. For the moment keep it under the carpet.

19 minutes ago, vincent said:

Hi Everyone

appreciate any replies,

thanks

Don’t worry about it. Worrying makes diabetes worse. They don’t reject someone on something so small so relax. 

4 hours ago, JayK said:

@Rupom What information did you put on the statutory declaration. As in how did you fill it and where did you get it witnessed. Did you take the baby to the JP?

You just download the stat dec and write down that you will provide the passport once you get it. Then take it to the pharmacy and sign it by the pharmacist. 

5 minutes ago, Rupom said:

You just download the stat dec and write down that you will provide the passport once you get it. Then take it to the pharmacy and sign it by the pharmacist. 

Oh thanks for that. So you did not need to paste baby photo to it. I write as am the one making the declaration 

6 hours ago, NachoLibre said:

Hi all,

Applied: 31 July, 2019

Granted: 09 June, 2020

5 hours ago, SJay said:

Sharing my big news guys...Got my Direct Grant (one full year earlier than I expected and I cannot describe my happiness)

Application Date: 06/08/2019

Grat Date: 09/06/2020

5 hours ago, seepu said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied 07/08/2019

Granted 09/06/2020

Congrats to all...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Don’t worry about it. Worrying makes diabetes worse. They don’t reject someone on something so small so relax. 

22 minutes ago, JayK said:

Half the time they never ask for medical since you did at the time of 489 application. Unless your circumstances change for example if you get a baby, I've seen some people requested to fo medical again after baby's birth. For the moment keep it under the carpet.

33 minutes ago, amina umar said:

keep yourself on silent mode no need to tell until they ask for it.. try to control your diabetes with healthy diet and walk or exercise..regularly check your diabetes at home....thanks 

Thanks for the replies, do you need to declare medical again when you apply for 887? or they are cool with the old one?

I am anxious when I go GP get a prescription for my medicine the health record will show so, or it's confidential even for the government? 

It really sucks, when the first-day travel ban was issued, I just arrived in  Melbourne airport and get deported because the immigration says 489 is not PR, but interestingly, my friend on the next flight who holding a student visa get in.

considering the COVD-19 still going, not sure when could get back to Australia, really frustrating even thinking about to find a full-time job nowadays.

Edited by vincent

1 minute ago, vincent said:

Thanks for the replies, do you need to declare medical again when you apply for 887? or they are cool with the old one?

I am anxious when I go GP get a prescription for my medicine the health record will show so, or it's confidential even for the government? 

It really sucks, when the first-day travel ban was issued, I just arrived in  Melbourne airport and get deported because the immigration says 489 is not PR, but interestingly, my friend on the next flight who holding a student visa get in.

considering the COVD-19 still going, not sure when could get back to Australia, really frustrating even thinking about to find a full-time job nowadays.

So sorry to hear your predicaments. You could apply for exemptions. With regards to 887, you are not required to fill any medical forms unless you're requested to do medicals. So worry not, right now apply for exemptions and if the reject, apply again. There is power in persistence 

Forwaded from Facebook group

"Direct grant today 9th June 2020. We applied ourselves on 18th August 2019. No additional information asked and no complaint lodged.
PCC updated yesterday 8th June 2020.
AFP updated in February 2020.
CO- Michael "

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, trx said:

Forwaded from Facebook group

"Direct grant today 9th June 2020. We applied ourselves on 18th August 2019. No additional information asked and no complaint lodged.
PCC updated yesterday 8th June 2020.
AFP updated in February 2020.
CO- Michael "

looks like Sep will be started next week

• Like 1