Hi guys 

finally my file opened 

time line: 13/02/2018

file opened today 

requested documents. 

AFP

and new born baby medical.

CO : Sophorn

Could you pleases tell us that have you been to outside Australia after (13/2/2017) you lodge your 887?

Thanks for posting....

Hmm... [emoji848] Still not convinced. There is something fishy about this freak grant for March! [emoji1] [emoji1] 
I am pretty much sure that grant was from February not March. When he got the golden email that person must me super exited, instead of February said March to his friend. Never mind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone,

Just got feedback from CO Sorphorn. I had actually made a mistake in my new AFP so I couldn’t upload it and reapplied for a new one. Supposed to get in the mail by Tom. Was hoping they wouldn’t open my file until then but unfortunately they did today and have asked for it. I uploaded my wife’s new AFP tho and everything else seems good.

Upload new AFPs early to avoid delays. Fingers crossed I’ll get it soon.

Applied : 14/02/2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

Could you pleases tell us that have you been to outside Australia after (13/2/2017) you lodge your 887?

Thanks for posting....

I went overseas two times when I was on 489 visa. First visit was 5 weeks and 2nd for 3 weeks and didn’t make up any time. And after lodgement of 887 I didn’t go overseas.

5 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Uploaded  valid AFP when I lodge my application last year

My apologies my question didn't make sense let me rephrase; please bear with me: did your already lodged/uploaded AFP expire, hence CO asked for new one?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dee said:

My apologies my question didn't make sense let me rephrase; please bear with me: did your already lodged/uploaded AFP expire hence asking CO for new one?

No didn’t uploaded AFP this year, because I was not expecting direct grant because I added my new born baby in application last year march and his medical was due as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Hi everyone,

Just got feedback from CO Sorphorn. I had actually made a mistake in my new AFP so I couldn’t upload it and reapplied for a new one. Supposed to get in the mail by Tom. Was hoping they wouldn’t open my file until then but unfortunately they did today and have asked for it. I uploaded my wife’s new AFP tho and everything else seems good.

Upload new AFPs early to avoid delays. Fingers crossed I’ll get it soon.

Applied : 14/02/2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally @Rana G and your file open. Happy for you guys 🙂

19 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hi guys,  good they are progressing with consistency, happy for guys who contacted by  immigration team.

Anybody else who applied on Feb 14 and Feb 15 got contacted by immigration team.

I applied on 15 Feb but nothing come up....Keep checking my emails and immi aacount.... 🙂 

• Like 2

Hello All, could someone confirm, Can a primary applicant fulfill the 2-year condition and include all the dependents or depends also should fulfill the conditions to be eligible for 887 visa.

Trying to find this information across the web, but not getting an accurate one.

Thanks,

Alsk

Hi guys, I will be applying for 887 next month, however, during 2 years stay, I went overseas for 6 weeks. Do you guys think I should compensate the time and stay for another 6 weeks? I really concern if the new policy which restrict people to stay in regional area for 5 years will come out soon and may affect my application. If I apply before they announce the new policy I should be safe ? What you guys think? Much appreciated !!

1 minute ago, alsk said:

Hello All, could someone confirm, Can a primary applicant fulfill the 2-year condition and include all the dependents or depends also should fulfill the conditions to be eligible for 887 visa.

Trying to find this information across the web, but not getting an accurate one.

Thanks,

Alsk

Only Primary Applicant needs to fulfill the requirements. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

Hi guys, I will be applying for 887 next month, however, during 2 years stay, I went overseas for 6 weeks. Do you guys think I should compensate the time and stay for another 6 weeks? I really concern if the new policy which restrict people to stay in regional area for 5 years will come out soon and may affect my application. If I apply before they announce the new policy I should be safe ? What you guys think? Much appreciated !!

No you dont have to wait for another six weeks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

Hi guys, I will be applying for 887 next month, however, during 2 years stay, I went overseas for 6 weeks. Do you guys think I should compensate the time and stay for another 6 weeks? I really concern if the new policy which restrict people to stay in regional are will come out soon and may affect my application. If I apply before they announce the new policy I should be safe ? What you guys think? Much appreciated !!

You are safe to apply man... as of my migration agent we can have a month holidays in a one year period. So in total you could have 2 month holidays... you  lost your 2 weeks actually.... be confident and go on.....