887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hi,

They will take the passports for sure.

Till 2017 they take 2 weeks but now they take almost one month.

They send the Passport back through AUSPOST.

And they only give hand delivery if home is locked they don't delivery.

For which country?

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

Hi All,

i would like to share that, yesterday my friend got Golden email. applied on October 2017.

2nd i have question. i have added new born baby in my application. How to get Hap id for new born baby ?

thanks 

OMG!!!!! Now we are talking! 😄 😄 😄 there is a real chance for me now!!!! Yay yay! 🍀🤞[sorry Feb applicants, my friends, nothing personal, just could not help feel excited...🤗]

@Riaz, please please could you share more details about your friend's grant??? When applied, any CO contact? Cheers! 🙂 

@SINGH G, you are from October 2017 too? 🙂 

• Like 5

I have applied on 25th of February 2019 still not contacted by C/0 . I have submitted my Baby Pp, Birth Certificate and  a reference letter fro GP stating that baby health is good. Moreover, I have't got the bridging visa fro my baby.

Does anyone know where they will ask medical test for baby as he is just two months? Anyone from this group got grant without baby medical test please update me.

Today, I have filled an online complain too. 

ThanKyoU

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

OMG!!!!! Now we are talking! 😄 😄 😄 there is a real chance for me now!!!! Yay yay! 🍀🤞[sorry Feb applicants, my friends, nothing personal, just could not help feel excited...🤗]

@Riaz, please please could you share more details about your friend's grant??? When applied, any CO contact? Cheers! 🙂 

Now i see light in a tunnel 🥳🥳🥳Hope we get our PR soon who ever has applied before February .. i have been waiting for 17 months now

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Russki said:

I applied 21/10/17

one thing more today I checked my immi account all attachments under my wife name disappeared anyone have idea why it happened 

• Confused 1

HI Guys, Anyone who has indian passport applied for PCC in australia ? how much are the charges for indian PCC if we are in australia?  Do they take original passport while applying for PCC or jsut take photocopies ? 

44 minutes ago, Russki said:

He applied in October 2017. CO contacted him in August 2018, November 2018 and last ask Baby pic with Statuary declaration in February 2019.

i applied in 8th Feb 2018.

i want to know the the procedure of new born bay medical ?

Thanks   

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Akie said:

HI Guys, Anyone who has indian passport applied for PCC in australia ? how much are the charges for indian PCC if we are in australia?  Do they take original passport while applying for PCC or jsut take photocopies ? 

Hi - you can go on VFS site and get all the info; interim fee is approx AUD 46 and you will need to submit original passport.

42 minutes ago, Santosh said:

I have applied on 25th of February 2019 still not contacted by C/0 . I have submitted my Baby Pp, Birth Certificate and  a reference letter fro GP stating that baby health is good. Moreover, I have't got the bridging visa fro my baby.

Does anyone know where they will ask medical test for baby as he is just two months? Anyone from this group got grant without baby medical test please update me.

Today, I have filled an online complain too. 

ThanKyoU

hmm, is your 489 still active ?

i emailed them   Baby PP, Birth certificate and form 1022 day before yesterday and they add her in my file yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, Riaz said:

i emailed them   Baby PP, Birth certificate and form 1022 day before yesterday and they add her in my file yesterday. 

Fantastic Riaz! May I know the email box which you sent to please? Is it adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au? 

Besides, are the docs certified by JP or not? 

Good luck!

45 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Hello Sharky,

I updated through Immi Portal and submit the Notification of changes through portal still waiting.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hello Sharky,

I updated through Immi Portal and submit the Notification of changes through portal still waiting.

Hello. 

i emailed them on   skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

i just sent them form 1022, PP and Certified copy of BC.

now i am struggling to find out quick way for baby medical? i can not wait CO delay application because of that...

thanks

• Thanks 1

Feb applicants feel the same way too mate. Why can’t they just finish it off. Sigh. [emoji3525]

Applied on the 14th of Feb 2018. Re-submitted the AFP. Seriously. How long does it take for the COs to check it out. Damn annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Feb applicants feel the same way too mate. Why can’t they just finish it off. Sigh. emoji3525.png

Applied on the 14th of Feb 2018. Re-submitted the AFP. Seriously. How long does it take for the COs to check it out. Damn annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Don Family, my friend applied on Jan 12   2018, resubmitted all documents again in Aug 2018 and AFP again in Jan 2019, and he is still waiting. You are not alone. Hope this makes you feel better.

Patience is bitter, but it’s fruit is sweet. 🙂 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi, 

I have applied on 11 feb 2018. 

Case officer asked for further documents on 9th of March 2019. 

Blessed with baby on 06.03. Submitted the change of circumstances form, reqiested document, birth certificate, new baby passport. 

No contact after that, it’s already 28 days. Called immigration department couple of times but same answer “ have to wait. We can not see anything” 

what to do. It’s quite frustrating!! I am afraid that if they need more document they should tell us so that we can get it quickly. 

• Like 1

guys please advise after applying 887 ..recieved bridging visa with no conditions..is it ok to move to bigger cities.your kind reply

is highly appreciated.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, JoeIAm said:

in Bridging visa, they can do anything to yours, especially canceling .... :)) 

What U r talking about 

guys please advise after applying 887 ..recieved bridging visa with no conditions..is it ok to move to bigger cities.your kind reply
is highly appreciated.

If your 489 still valid you can’t move to mainland. Bridging visa won’t kick in until your 489 expire
  • Like 1

I applied on 25th March, 2018 and got blessed with baby in Feb.

I have updated change of circumstance through portal, uploaded birth certificate (not attested). I have applied for passport and waiting for it, might get it next week.

Can anyone advise what else needs to be uploaded/updated specifying whether that needs to attested or not.

TIA

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum, But I want to share my good news with you. I got my PR granted this afternoon 4:45pm. I think you guys did amazing job to make immigration officers working harder. I won't be so lucky with your support. I wish all of you get PR sooner.

All the Best

Roy

Applied through Agent: 04/03/2018

Direct Granted: 02/05/2019

Waiting period: 14 months

Co:  Katherine

• Like 20

3 hours ago, Nimmi said:

Now i see light in a tunnel 🥳🥳🥳Hope we get our PR soon who ever has applied before February .. i have been waiting for 17 months now

@Nimmi......me too 17 months already but as mentioned before, CO Sophorn requested for my son's PCC from home country (couldn't do this earlier because an official letter is needed from Aus immigration) as he was recently in Australia for Easter break.  Apparently it will take approx. about 10 working days.  Hopefully, after that the grant will not take that long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If your 489 still valid you can’t move to mainland. Bridging visa won’t kick in until your 489 expire

Already my bridging visa kicked in with no conditions ?......please advise 

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum, But I want to share my good news with you. I got my PR granted this afternoon 4:45pm. I think you guys did amazing job to make immigration officers working harder. I won't be so lucky with your support. I wish all of you get PR sooner.
All the Best
Roy

Fantastic, happy for you
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, roygao2008 said:

All the Best

Roy

@roygao2008 Congratulations on your grant !!  Would you mind providing the list of docs you uploaded so that we can get direct grant without asking further docs from CO

• Like 1